剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
- if I offended you guys. - No, no, y-you're religious?
那 那非常...酷
That's-that's so ... cool.
是的 真的很好
Yeah, it is pretty cool, actually.
你怎么用基♥督♥的视角理解
How do you rationalize, you know,
科学概念 比如
scientific concepts such as, you know,
弦理论 大爆♥炸♥
string theory, big bang,
进化论这些概念呢
you know, evolution, with something like Christianity?
彼得·廷克尔顿博士写了本书
Actually, there's this book by Dr. Peter Tinkleton.
我不知道你是否熟悉他
I don't know if you're familiar with him.
他提出了一个奇妙的理论 上帝所说的一天
he's posing this incredible theory that when the Lord talks about days,
实际上是指数十年
they're actually referring to decades.
-谁在乎呢 -一切皆有可能啊
- Who cares? - You know? Anything's possible.
压根没有人会关心那种狗屁事情
No one gives a shit......about any of that stuff.
我提议大家干一杯
I'd like to propose a toast.
-是的 -敬我们的新邻居
- Yeah. - Cheers to our new neighbors.
-干杯 -干了
- Cheers. - Here We go.
敬你们
Cheers to you.
趁着这个机会
And while I have the floor,
我想告诉你们一个帅爆了的主意
...I got kind of a cool idea I want to present to you guys.
你们也许已经听说了
You've probably heard that
太空总署的财政预算
NASA's getting pinched
被抠门的美国政♥府♥减少了
by old Uncle Sam the miser, uh, financially.
所以我想给你们提议
And so, what I want to propose to you guys that, hopefully,
希望你们可以直接传达给高层
you'll take straight up back to the top,
就是我们能合并
is that we do a merger,
将太空总署和太空探索技术公♥司♥合二为一
where we take NASA and SpaceX, and we mix them together.
可以叫太空总署探索技术公♥司♥
And we could call it NASA-X,
或太空航♥天♥局 或...
or Space NASA, or...
如果想好玩一点 就叫太航局
if you want to go fun, we go SNASA.
-听起来不错 -真棒啊 卡普
- Has a ring to it. - That is awesome, Cap.
-这个主意真赞 -嗯 但我
- That's an awesome idea. - Yeah, I don't...
我说不好 不知道是否可行
I don't know. I don't know if that's feasible.
-好吧 -是的
- Right. - Yeah.
但或许可行
Yeah, but it-it could be feasible.
只是我不 我不 我觉得不太可能
Yeah, just, I don't, I don't, I don't think it's-it's possible.
斯基普其实提过合并的事情 而且
Skip actually mentioned that merger, and...
什么
What?
-这个嘛 -我们稍微聊了一点
- Yeah, well... - We talked about it a little bit already.
你已经和他谈过这个想法了吗
You already talked about the idea with him?
-对 我们是老相识了 所以 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah. We've known each other a while, so... - Okay.
关于这个想法 他都和你说什么了
What did he tell you about the idea?
-让埃隆提供资金 -不 不是的
- Funding from Elon to- - No. No.
-不 我没这么说 斯基普 抱歉 -总的来说就是
- No, that's not what I said, Skip. Sorry. - In-in essence.
我并不是为了你的钱 好吗 不是抢劫
I'm not after your money, okay? This is not a holdup.
我所说的只是合作关系
It was just, I'm talking about a-a partnership.
就像她所说的 我认为无法实现
Like, what she said, I-I don't think it's gonna happen.
他们也许也没有权利那样做
They also might not have the authority to-to do that.
对 我知道 所以我才说要告诉阿伦
Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why I said bring it up to "Alon."
-是埃隆 -总之 我认为可以考虑
- Elon. - Anyway, I thought it was worth considering,
但斯基普不同意
and Skip disagrees.
-我会记下来的 -我没有不同意
- I'll note that down in my notes. - I-I don't disagree.
好的 斯基普 我知道了
Okay, Skip, gotcha.
如果你对之前说的廷克尔顿博士感兴趣
Uh, if you're interested in the Dr. Tinkleton stuff I was talking about,
他其实出版过一系列相关光盘
there's actually a DVD series that he put out.
-你可以看看漫画之类的 -嗯
- You can check out the cartoons and stuff. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我破坏气氛了 我懂的 我不傻
I spoiled the mood. I get it, all right. I'm not a dummy.
-没有 没事的 -不 我破坏气氛了
- No, it's okay. - No, I spoiled the mood.
-我算是没控制好自己的情绪 -没事的
- I lost my temper in a way. - Urn, it's fine.
如果是我说了什么 我很抱歉
Sorry if I-- You know, I'm sorry.
-没有 不会 -如果是我
- No, no. - If I--
我只是 我们喜欢你们
I just... We like you guys.
-知道吗 -真的喜欢
- Okay? - We really do.
我们都觉得你们很酷
We think you're cool.
希望你们也能觉得我们也很酷
And hopefully you think we're pretty cool.
我只是不希望还没了解你们
And I just didn't want you to leave
你们就这么走了
before I got a chance to know you, you know?
那么...
So...
库珀 你呢
What about you, Cooper?
你一直一言不发在那儿坐着
You're just sitting over there pretty quiet.
你什么情况
W-What's your deal?
我猜是哈佛大学毕业的
Let me guess. Harvard.
其实是斯坦福大学
Stanford, actually.
绝佳的选择 是的 明智的选择
A good choice. Yeah. Good choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯坦福的人们都干些什么呢 你运动吗
What do they do at Stanford? You play any sports or--
是的 我之前曾是跑田径的
Yeah, I actually used to run track.
-田径啊 -没错
- Track. - There's that.
你脚步很利索啊 是吗
A little spring in your step, huh?
-是的 可以这样说 -你认为你跑得快吗
- Yeah, you could say that. - You think you're pretty fast?
还可以 我赢过一些比赛
I did all right. Won some competitions.
挺好的 是的
That's good. Yeah. Well...
飞毛腿冈萨雷斯啊
A real Speedy Gonzales.
动画《飞毛腿冈萨雷斯》
获1955年奥斯卡动画短片奖
主角冈萨雷斯被称为墨西哥速度最快的老鼠
你觉得你比我还快吗
You think you're faster than me?
我不知道 那我不知道了
I-I don't know-- I wouldn't know.
我知道怎样分出快慢
I know how to find out.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
现在我们就来一场传统跑步比赛
Have a good old-fashioned footrace right now.
你想比吗
You want to do that?
好啊 我们都穿好装备吧
Yeah. Let's suit up.
-你真想比赛吗 -我们来赛跑吧
- You really want to do this? - Let's have a footrace.
-不不 我们还是吃吧 -好啊
- No, no, no. Let's just eat-- - Yeah!
来啊 别扫兴 一起来吧
Come on. Go with it, go with it, go with it.
-如果卡普想比 那我们就比 -走吧
- If Cap wants to race, we'll race. - Let's go!
好的 从这里跑到月球车那里 再折回来
Okay, we're gonna go from here to the rover and back.
太蠢了 我完全不在乎谁赢
This is so stupid. I don't care who wins.
我要赢了 你们就安排我和阿伦·马斯克会面
If I win, you guys set me up with a one-on-one with "Alon" Musk.
-是埃隆 -如果你赢了
- Elon. - If you win,
我就把那个宇航局的月球车送给你
I will give you that NASA rover.
你可以把它带回家
You will take it home with you.
卡普 不要啊 拜托
Cap, no. Come on.
不 要比就来真的 我是认真的
No, no, no. We're doing this for pink slips. I mean it.
开始吧
Let's do this.
好了 我希望比赛能公平公正 明白吗
All right, I want a clean and fair race. You hear me?
听我指令
On my mark.
预备备
Ready...
各就位
set...
跑
go!
卡普
Cap?
你还好吗
You okay?
赢啦
Yeah!
-棒啊 -厉害
- Yeah! - Yeah.
好了 钥匙在哪儿呢
All right, where are those keys at?
卡普 你没事吧
Cap, you okay?
天啊
Oh, man.
鲁克
Rook...
我把月球车给输了
I lost the rover.
我也不知道是怎么回事 脚绊了一下
I-I don't know what happened. I just, my feet got caught up...
我本来能打败他的
I was gonna beat him.
我觉得我还是再多躺一会儿吧
I guess I'll just lay here for a bit longer,
或许能得到些同情 或许能再比一轮
maybe get some sympathy out of it. Maybe it's a do-over?
我们可以问啊 问问又不少块肉
We can ask. We can always ask.
你先休息一下 好吗 喘口气
Just-just take a minute, okay'? Just catch your breath.
卡普 你知道吗
Hey, you know what, Cap?
你的头盔上有个小裂缝
You got a little crack in your helmet there.
-看到了吗 -头盔上有个裂缝吗
- See that? - There's a crack in the helmet?
是的 看到了吧
Yeah. See that?
那这是头盔漏洞了
Well, that's a helmet breach.
没错 这就是头盔漏洞
You're right, that's a helmet breach.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表