剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
得执行头盔漏洞应对方案了
It's helmet-breach protocol, then.
是的 启动头盔漏洞应对方案吗
Yeah. Initiate helmet-breach protocol?
你知道该怎么说吧
You know all the dialogue and everything, right?
我把一切都记着呢 准备好了吗
I got it all down pat. You ready?
-好的 我要准备出招了 -好的
- Okay, I'm gonna go into it. - Okay.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
头盔漏洞
Ah, helmet breach!
-头盔漏洞 -头盔漏洞
- We have a helmet breach! - Helmet breach!
启动92号♥应对方案
Initiate Protocol 92!
绝不许把我的尸体留在月球上
Don't you leave my body on the Moon.
我不会失去你的 他妈的
I'm not losing you, damn it!
听着 你带我走吧
You listen to me, you get me off this rock!
天啊 他们两个简直能获得奥斯卡了
Man, they're really going for the Oscar over there, huh?
就差斯坦利·库布里克导演了
All you need is Stanley Kubrick directing.
美国电影导演
被英国电影杂♥志♥《Empire》选为
"史上百位伟大导演第四位"
是啊 他们难道不知道我们不在月球上吗
I know. Don't they know we're not on the moon?
有什么好笑的
What was that joke?
我就是说
Oh, I was saying,
很多人都认为太空总署伪造了美国登月
you know how a lot of people think that NASA faked the Moon landings,
还是斯坦利·库布里克导演的
and that Stanley Kubrick directed it.
好吧
All right.
你要知道 我父亲算是创建了阿波罗计划
Well, you know that my father pretty much created the Apollo program.
你是说他那也是弄虚作假吗
So you're saying that he faked that?
-不 完全没有 -不是的
- No. Not at all, not at all. - No, no.
我只是说...
I'm just saying...
他在那叫"漏洞 漏洞" 但实际只是空气
He's like, "Breach! Breach!" but, like, it's air.
-空气没问题 -是氧气
- The air's fine. - It's oxygen.
我们得把他带回基地了
We need to get him in the base!
挺住啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Stay with me, you son of a bitch.
你知道吗
You know what?
你们还是回去吧
Why don't you go on ahead and, uh,
告诉埃隆·马斯克我不打算跳槽了
tell Elon Musk that I'm gonna rescind the job offer.
好的
Okay.
我代表着美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局
I represent the National Aeronautics and Space Agency.
我会追随我父亲的脚步
And I'm gonna follow my father's footsteps
继续执行科学的探索任务
and continue the mission for science.
我知道太空总署不是最有钱的机构
I know that NASA isn't the fanciest agency,
但是却能保持诚信正直
but, you know, it's got some integrity to it.
这是我父亲的太空总署
It's my father's NASA.
就是我们的太空总署
That's our NASA.
比利 你应该再把胡子留回来
And, uh, Billy, you should grow the beard back.
那样你才足够特别
That's what made you special.
伙计们 等等我
All right, guys, wait up.
我得阻断空气泄漏
I got to stop the air from getting out!
我们不要这个了吧 行吗
We should leave this, right?
反正也就是一堆废铁
I mean, it's a piece of shit anyways.
你知道吗 卡普 我觉得他抢跑了
You know, Cap, uh, I think that guy got the jump on you.
真希望我们有个即时回放相机能录下来
Wish we had an instant replay camera.
你还没明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们其实赢了
We did Win.
我为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you guys.
你们今天及时出现
You showed up today.
你们让这个地方熠熠生辉
You made this place look like a dazzling wonder.
是的
Yeah.
那些孩子们
And those kids...
他们也挺好的
those kids are sweet.
他们都是追梦人 是吧
They're dreamers, right?
他们自以为能去火星
They think they're going to Mars.
真的吗 真的吗
Really? Really?
那个项目能让他们在有生之年登上火星吗
That program's prepared to go to Mars in their lifetime?
我可不那样认为
I don't think so.
也许他们的孙子辈们能登上火星
Maybe in their grandchildreds lifetime they're going to Mars,
但他们自己可是去不了的
but those people are not going to Mars.
没戏
Nope.
而我们
Us?
我们是要去月球的
We're going to the Moon.
-是的 -我们会去的
- Yeah. - Yeah, We are!
我们是要去月球的
We are going to the Moon.
-对的 -明白了吗
- Yes! - You get it?
-没错 -明白了吧
- Yeah! - You get it?
-等我登上月球时 -是的 卡普
- And when I get up there... - Yeah, Cap.
我要俯视他们
...I'm gonna look down at them,
我要对他们比中指 蔑视他们
and I'm gonna flip them the bird.
-没错啊 -我要铆足劲蔑视 让他们发懵
- Hell yeah! - I'm gonna flip them the bird so bad, their heads will spin!
-太对了 -因为我们是月球人
- Heck yeah! - 'Cause we're Moon men!
-没错 -我们要去月球
- Yeah! - We're going there!
我们为罗伯特·卡普托欢呼三声吧
Three cheers for Robert Caputo!
-万岁 -万岁
- Hip, hip, hooray! - Hooray!
-万岁 万岁 万万岁 -万岁 万岁
- Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! - Hooray! Hooray!
但你上桌子前还是先把靴子脱了吧
Take your boots off before you go up on the table though.
能让他先尽情享受此刻吗
Well, can he just have his moment here?
扶我一把
Give me a hand down.
你还可以再上去 只是把靴子脱了
You can go back up, just take your boots off. Whoa!
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表