剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
我说了
Yeah. I-I... Like I said,
我们应该没有柠檬 但是
I don't think we have any, but, uh--
你知道柠檬皮下藏有多少维他命C吗
Do you know how much vitamin C is locked in that rind?
你一加热它 它就
And once you heat it up, it just...
-好了 -像花一样绽放
- All right. ...- blooms like a flower.
好了 兄弟 我要回去工作了
All right, man. I just... I got to get back to work, so...
你的家人怎么样
Yeah. Hey, how's your family doing?
你有孩子 对吧
You got kids, right?
-听得到吗 -听得到
- Hello? - Yeah, I'm still here,
但是 不是我想挂你电♥话♥
but listen, I don't want to hang up on you.
只是 我得挂了 我要去工作了
I just... I got to go. I got to get back to work.
-晚点再聊 -鲁克
- We'll talk to you later. - Rook?
鲁克
Rook?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在洗碗
I'm washing my dishes.
家务转盘上不是说你应该去洗衣服吗
Doesn't the chore wheel say you're on laundry duty?
我只是 在洗我自己的碗
I'm just washing, my dishes.
你不希望我洗自己的碗吗
You don't want me washing my own dishes?
不是 我只是更希望你把它们留在水槽里
No, I mean, I'd prefer you'd just leave them in the sink
那样分到洗碗任务的人就可以去洗了
so that whoever is on dish duty can get them.
如果我们都自说自话
I mean, why have a chore wheel
要这个家务转盘干什么用呢
if we're gonna do everything Willy-nilly?
如果你们想要提高效率
Well, if you want to improve efficiency,
我建议开♥发♥一套基于每个人是否有空的算法
I suggest creating an algorithm based on availability
而不是用幼儿园老师才用的旋转饼图
instead of a rotating pie chart used by kindergarten teachers.
这话可不太好听
That's not very nice.
这里一切本来都井井有条
You know, everything was working just fine
直到你来了
until you got here.
顺便说一句 我在喷气推进实验室待了15年
And by the way, I spent 15 years at JPL
设计效率算法 好吗
designing efficiency algorithms, all right?
给卫星探测设计的
For satellite exploration.
卫星
Satellites.
你们知道我们有柑橘类的水果吗
Does anybody know if we have any, uh, citrus fruit?
我知道没有
I know we don't,
但是我还要再核实一下
but I-I got to double-check.
我们有维生素C补充剂
We have vitamin C supplements.
不行 他不想要补充剂
No. He doesn't want supplements.
他想要真正的柠檬
He wants actual lemons, okay?
他需要果肉之类的
He needs the pulp or something.
迈克尔
Michael?
听起来你好像也得了和罗伯特一样的病
It sounds like you've got what Robert's got.
我觉得没有
I... don't think I do.
我觉得我很好
I think I'm okay.
你看起来不太好 斯基普 让我看看 过来
You don't look too good, Skip. Let me see. Come here.
-别 别摸 -没错 你发烧了
-Don't... Uh, don't-- - Yeah, you're burning up.
让我看看你的舌头
Let me see your tongue.
你看起来不太好
Yeah. You don't look great.
卡普 卡普 你在吗
Cap? Cap, are you there?
我是卡普托 我听到了 你需要什么
This is Caputo. I read you. What do you need?
户内博士
Yes, uh, Dr. Henai
也得了和你一样的病
has come down with whatever it is you have,
我们也要隔离他
and we're gonna have to quarantine him as well.
我不能让别的病人来这里了
Well, I can't have another sick person in here.
我已经病了
I'm already sick.
卡普托先生 现在情况很严重
Mr. Caputo, this is serious.
我知道很严重 相信我
Yeah, I know it's serious, believe me.
我在这受苦呢
I'm in here suffering with it.
但他不能来这里
But he cannot be in here.
我不能再让一个病人和我在一起
I cannot have another sick person in here with me.
他再把他的病菌传染给我 我就有双重病菌了
Then he gives me his strain, then I got a double strain,
那就是超级病菌了
and that's a superbug.
不行
No.
而且就用基地里的那些什么药
There's no way you're gonna kill a double strain with...
肯定杀不死双重病菌
whatever medicine we have on the base.
有人给我找到柠檬了吗
Has anyone been able to find me any lemons yet?
我们会给你柠檬的 去温室吧
We will get you your lemons. Go. Greenhouse.
-快去 -希望如此吧 因为
- Go, please. - I hope so, 'cause,
我唯一能看到的
the only way I see...
我不知道为什么
Well, I don't know why
斯基普一直过来
Skip keeps coming back here.
你不能来这里
You cannot be here.
回去 听听这个主意
Go back. Here's another idea.
我能做的是
This is what I can do,
我在离这里两公里的地方建一个汗蒸屋
is I will make a sweat lodge about two klicks from here,
然后斯基普就可以来这里了
and then Skip can be in here.
-重说一遍 一个什么 -一个汗蒸屋
- I-I'm sorry, a-a what? - A sweat lodge.
是一种印第安人用来治病的
It's what Native Americans used to heal themselves--
卡普托先生 你知道外面的环境很恶劣
Okay, Mr. Caputo, you know it's a harsh environment out there.
我不建议这样做
I wouldn't recommend that.
你在跟说话的人是
Well, you're talking to...
我父亲差不多是鹰童军
My father was nearly an Eagle Scout,
-所以我觉得我可以 -这次他说
- so I think I can-- - This time, he says
我得留在这里 他不会再让我过去了
I've got to stay here and he's not gonna have me back again.
-好吧 你能退后点吗 -如果我
- Okay, could you back up? - And if I...
如果我回我的床位 我就待在那里了
If I'm back in my bunk, that's where I'm gonna stay.
-我不需要来回走动 -好吧 行
- I don't need to be going back and forth-- - Okay. Uh, yes.
-稍等一下 可以 -因为我不知道该听谁的了
- One-one second, yes, yes. - 'Cause I don't know who to listen to--
好吧 卡普托先生 你决定吧
Okay, Mr. Caputo, it's-it's your call.
收到 责任
Copy that. Responsibility...
在我
...is mine.
我在 怎么了
Yes? What?
有人吗
Hello?
我还是去...
I'm just gonna...
怎么了
What's up?
没事 你介意吗
Nothing. Do you mind?
我要去
I was gonna...
去厨房♥待一会儿
get in the kitchen for a minute, just--
你能过来看看这个吗
You know, actually, can you take a look at this?
鲁克 我了解到你已经在这里
So, Rook, I see you've been here
-超过两百天了 -是的
- for over 200 days. - Yeah.
你觉得与你的朋友和家人隔绝
Would you say that the isolation from your friends and family
影响到了你的情绪吗
has had an effect on your mood?
是啊 我想是的 你可以这么说
Yeah. I guess so. Yeah, you could say that.
想念我的孩子们 并不想妻子
Miss my kids. Not my wife.
我不知道为什么这么说
Don't know why I said...
我想念我的家人
I miss my family.
隔绝是此次任务的一个重要部分
Well, uh, you know, isolation is a big part of the mission.
-我想记录下你的感受 -好啊
- I want to keep track of how you're feeling. - Yeah.
我一直在写日记 这个不用担心
I keep a diary. So, no... no worries there.
我来这里到底是为什么
What was I even in here for?
我靠
Darn it.
你在写我还是
You... Writing about me or...?
没有
No.
我在完成我的心理影响研究
Just, uh, finishing up my psychological impact study.
厉害 听起来不错
Cool. That sounds neat.
我要做些牛肉炖菜
Hey, you know what? I was gonna cook up some beef-style stew
如果你也饿了
if you're hungry-
好的 我也吃点炖菜吧
Sure. I'll take some stew.
真的吗
Really?
我应该分开做两袋还是合在一起
Should I do two separate packs or combine the pack?
你介意我俩的菜
Do you mind if our stews
炖在一起吗
simmer together?
你知道吗
You know what?
我靠 我忘了
Darn it! I forgot.
我应该去清理太阳能电池板
I was supposed to, uh, clean up the solar panels.
我靠
Darn!
天呐
Shoot!
她来了
Yeah. There she is.
今晚你会陪我吗
You gonna keep me company tonight?
只有我们俩
It's just you and me.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表