剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
Skipper? Sorry to break up your workout,
但是听好了
but listen.
自从户内测试之后
Ever since this Henai test,
你们就像猫狗一样水火不容
you guys have been going at it like cats and dogs.
我们都知道那是谁的错
Well, I think we know whose fault that is.
别管这是谁的错了
Forget whoever's fault it is.
我们得解决这个问题 因为这很影响士气
We need to solve the problem, because it's affecting morale
而且这是个大问题
and it's really a problem around here.
所以我刚才看了基地手册
So I was looking at the base manual,
手册里还真有些好主意
and it actually has some pretty good ideas.
整本书写得挺好
It's pretty-pretty well-written.
有些部分很无聊
Little boring at parts.
但是有一整章节写的是人际冲突解决方案
But there's a whole chapter on interpersonal conflict resolution.
书上建议
They suggest that
我们也许可以试着更深入地了解彼此
maybe we try to get to know each other a little bit better
并且在这找点乐子
and have a little fun around here.
组织个游戏之夜
You know? Have a game night.
所以我想着
So I was thinking
我们也许可以打开那盒旧的"竞猜王"游戏板
maybe we pop open the old Quiz Lord board
-然后一起玩 -都有谁一起玩
- and have a little fun. - Who's invited?
就是我们三个一起玩
Well, it would be for all three of us to play,
-显而易见 卡普 -所以他要来
- Obviously, Cap. - Oh, so he's coming?
斯基普
Skip?
我有个问题 游戏里要用到枪吗
I have a question. Are there guns in this game?
-没有 -好的 我没意见
-No. - Okay, it's fine with me.
好的
Okay.
-卡普 -好 我是看在你的面子 鲁克
- Cap? - Okay. I'll do it for you, Rook.
谢谢 卡普 好了 我去把游戏板搭好
Thank you, Cap. All right, I'll go set up the board.
搭建过程很复杂
It's very complicated to set up.
我得看看规则
I have to look at the rules.
竞猜王
好了
All right.
-卡普 不如你第一个吧 -好
- Cap, why don't you go first? - All right.
-三 -三 不是很好
- Three. - Three. Not great.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好
All right.
今晚的第一个问题
First question of the night.
各位 祝好运 是高尔夫范畴
Good luck, everybody. Category is golf.
好的
Okay.
"吉恩·萨拉赞
"Gene Sarazan
赢得了1922年美国职业高尔夫大♥师♥赛
won the 1922 PGA Masters Tournament,
他在最后一轮打败了谁"
beating who in the final round?"
吉
Ge... u-um...
吉恩·萨拉赞打败了谁
Who did Gene Sarazan beat?
头一个跳到我脑子里的名字
I mean, the first name that jumps into my head
是阿诺德·帕尔默 但是
is Arnold Palmer, but that...
这是你的答案吗
Is that your answer?
-不是 这不是答案 -你已经说了
- No, it's not my answer. - 'Cause you said it.
-好了 -不 我没
- All right. - No, I didn't...
我只是 举个例子 任何名字都有可能
I was just say... As an example, it could be any name,
因为我不了解高尔夫
uh, 'cause I don't know golf.
所以这对我来说不重要 别紧张 行吗
So it wouldn't matter to me... Just relax, okay?
你又不是竞猜王
You're not the Quiz Lord.
我不知道
I don't, I don't know.
我不知道这题的答案 我跳过
I don't know the answer to this, so I'm gonna pass.
-你不能跳过 -我当然可以跳过
- You're not allowed to pass. - Of course I'm allowed to pass.
我不知道答案 所以我跳过
I don't know the answer, so I-I'm passing.
不行 在"竞猜王大♥师♥版"里
No, in Quiz Lord: Masters Edition,
在通过邦尼布克桥之前 不能跳过问题
there's no passing until you pass the Bonnybook Bridge.
-什么时候有这条规则 -"玩家必须
- Since when? - "Player must
正确回答竞猜王的问题 否则不许前进"
answer Quiz Lord question correctly before advancing."
你可以做的是 给自己买♥♥一些时间
What you can do, you can buy yourself some time.
50美元 给自己更多的时间用来思考
That's $50, and that gives you some more time to think about--
我不需要时间 我只是需要答案
I don't need time, I just... I need the answer.
但...好吧
But, uh... I mean, okay.
我买♥♥时间 只是...好吧
I'm buying the time. Just... Okay.
该你了 这里
It's your turn. Here.
不过你得知道 这个问题
Just so you know, though, this question
下一轮还会回来的
will come back to you on the next round.
好吧 "科学和工业"
All right. "Science and industry."
-是这个类别 -好吧
- That's the category. - Okay.
"通用汽车最初在1953年
"What three specialty convertibles
推出的三款专业敞篷车是什么"
did General Motors originally introduce in 1953?"
不会吧
Oh, come on.
我拿到1922年美国职业高尔夫的问题
I get the PGA in 1922
他拿到关于车的问题
and he gets the car question.
顺便说下 我知道这个答案
I know this answer, by the way.
好吧 我猜猜 从1953年...
Okay. I'm gonna guess, from 1953...
我就说一些敞篷车
I'm just gonna name some convertibles.
我昨晚刚在汽车杂♥志♥看到这个
I was just looking at this last night in my car book.
别克云雀
Buick Skylark.
奥兹莫比尔嘉年华
Um, Oldsmobile Fiesta.
还有...
And...
-你说通用汽车 -对
- GM, you said? - Yeah.
凯迪拉克爱都
Mm, Cadillac Eldorado.
正确
Yep. That's correct.
你个骗子
You're such a liar.
你说不知道答案完全是装的
You are totally faking that you didn't know that answer.
-我不知道 我只是... -别装了
- I didn't know. I just, I... - Oh, give me a break.
你三个都说对了 脱口而出
You get all three, just boom, boom, boom.
卡普 别这样
Cap, come on.
-那都是50年代的名车 -行吧
- Those are famous '50s cars. - Fine.
-而且是敞篷车 -你在命运森林里了
- And they're convertibles. - Okay. You're in the Forest of Fate.
好吧
All right.
而且不会受到任何魔法和咒语伤害
And you are protected from all charms and spells.
鲁克 该你走了
Rook, your turn. Go.
好吧 竞猜王转起来
All right. Quiz Lord rolls.
30!
这是你能掷出来最好的数了
That is about as good of a roll as you can get.
这让我进入了宁静的春天
That advances me up to the Spring of Serenity.
而且我还不用
And I'm absolved
回答竞猜王的一个问题
from answering a question from the Quiz Lord.
我把我的三个筛子放到港口
I advance my three cubes into port.
我还得到
And I get
躲避灾难的幸运卡 我会留到以后用
a Fortune of Calamity card, which I will store until later.
你很可惜 不能掷
You, unfortunately, do not roll.
我们回到了...
We are back to...
"吉恩·萨拉赞赢得了1922年高尔夫大♥师♥赛"
"Gene Sarazan won the 1922 PGA Masters Tournament,
他在最后一轮打败了谁"
beating who in the final round?"
他打败了谁
Who did, who did he beat?
1922年 吉恩
1922. Gene--
我不知道 我不知道行了吧
I don't know it. I don't know it, all right?
别让我觉得自己很蠢
Stop making me feel stupid.
蠢货 他们让我一遍遍地回答这个问题
Stupid! They're making me answer the thing over and over
-好像我是白♥痴♥ -玩玩而已 卡普
- like I'm some idiot? - It's supposed to be fun, Cap.
是谁
Who was it?
埃米特·弗伦奇
It's Emmet French.
埃米特·弗伦奇
Emmet French.
沃利
Hey, Wally.
卡普
Oh, hey. Hey, Cap.
-刚刚结束... -没关系
- Uh, just finishing up with-- - No, it's all right.
慢慢来 不着急
Take your time, take your time.
好
Okay.
你怎么了 怎么了
Hey, man, what's wrong? Uh, What...
你没事吧
Dude, are you okay?
我不知道 还好 我只是...
Yeah, I don't know, I'm fine, I just...
你不懂高尔夫吧
Y-You don't know golf at all, do you?
你听说过有个人叫吉恩·萨拉赞吗
Have you heard of a guy named Gene Sarazan?
他赢了1922年的高尔夫大♥师♥赛
He won the PGA in 1922?
不知道
No. Oh. No.
我也不知道
No, neither do I.
你听说过户内测试吗
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表