剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
Have you ever heard of the Henai test?
没 但是
No, but--
迈克尔·户内博士 我的一个基地伙伴
Dr. Michael Henai, one of my base mates.
我想你没见过他 但...
I don't think you've met him, but...
-没见过 -我喜欢他
- No. - I like the guy.
现在我们却针锋相对
And we're just butting heads.
这地方就像一个负能量中心
This place is like a bad-energy central in there.
我们开始被囚禁疯了
We're really starting to get stir-crazy.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
这只是时间问题
It was a matter of time, sir.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你在一个磁场上 对吧
You know, you're on a magnetic field here, right?
风水是闭塞的
Your feng shui is-is off.
不管谁...你的...
Your pro... Your...
不管你的项目设计师是谁 你...
Whoever your project designer was here, you...
把你放在一个磁场上
set you up on a magnetic field.
还有电场 同心圆
It... And-and there's, uh, electric, concentric circles
你和地脉的角度是90度...
and-and you're on a 90 degree angle of ley lines that are...
沃利 概括一下
Listen, Wally, bottom line it for me.
-你在说什么 -概括
- What are you saying? - Bottom line?
如果你把基地挪到
If you just move the base over here
距东北方向几百英尺处
a-a couple hundred feet to the northeast,
你就会摆脱这个负能量漩涡
you'll get off this negative energy vortex.
你说的这些不科学 这就像...
This is not scientific, what you're saying. It's like...
19世纪40年美国爆发了到西部淘金的移♥民♥大潮
多数移♥民♥死在了去加州的途中
且死于人吃人闹剧的踩踏中
你听说过当纳聚会吗
Have you ever heard of the Donner Party?
-听过 -知道吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那些人吃了彼此 对吧
Those people ate each other, right?
对 他们被困在一个负面
Yeah. They got caught in a negative,
一个负磁场中
i-in a negative magnetic field and--
你是说我们会吃掉对方
You saying we're gonna eat each other?
听着
Listen.
移♥动♥基地 移♥动♥基地
Move the base. Move the base.
想想吧
Just think about it, man.
考虑一下
Think about it.
-移♥动♥基地 -没错
- Move the base? - Exactly.
听上去很疯狂吧 不过你猜怎么着
Sounds crazy, doesn't it? But guess what?
风水这回事是真的
This fing shui thing is real.
我们现在正位于
We are sitting, right now,
负面能量旋涡的正上方 我们得摆脱它
on a bad-energy vortex, and we need to get off it.
不是所有事都有科学的解释
I mean, not everything can be explained by science.
看看北极光
Look at aurora borealis.
为什么会发生 没人知道
Why is that happening? No one will ever know.
但我们抬头就能看见它 我们知道它是真的
But we look up at it, we know that it's real.
我得说 这个基地本来就是可移♥动♥的
You know, I got to say, this base was designed to be mobile.
并不是不可能
It's not impossible.
-对吧 -正是 如果我们能做到
- Right? - Exactly. We will show NASA
就能让太空总署看到我们是一支机动小队
that we're a mobile unit, if we can do this.
懂吗 这能提升技能
Okay? It's a skill builder.
没错 万一我们在月球上
That's right. What if we're on the Moon
一场流星雨就要来了 而我们只有五分钟
and a meteor shower comes down and we got five minutes?
我们得离开这 我们得移♥动♥基地
We got to get out of there, we got to move the base.
这主意不离谱 卡普 我喜欢 开干吧
It's not a crazy idea, Cap. I like it. Let's do it.
-好极了 -你觉得呢 斯基普
- Great. - What do you think, Skip?
好极了 我喜欢 行动吧
It's great. I love it. Let's do it.
好 我喜欢你这积极的态度 太好了
Okay, I like that can-do attitude. Perfect.
你去收拾厨房♥的东西 你负责哪里 鲁克
You get on the kitchen stuff. What are you gonna do, Rook?
我从垃圾桶开始
I-I could start on the bins over here.
好 我去拆掉供水设备
Okay, I'm gonna disconnect the water supply
然后我们就开始拆基地表面
and then we'll get started on the exterior.
行动吧
We are moving, boys.
你真觉得这是个好主意吗
So do you really think this is a good idea?
这主意糟透了
It's a terrible idea.
好吧 那我们怎么办 不搬基地吗
All right, well, so what, we don't move the base?
不 我们要搬基地
No, we're gonna move the base.
卡普疯了
Cap is insane.
他彻底疯了
He's lost his mind.
所以我们这么办
So what we're gonna do is,
我们要把一切记录下来
we're gonna document everything.
-好吧 -把一切录下来
- Okay. - Tape everything.
发给太空总署 他们看了 会觉得
Send it over to NASA, they watch it, they're like,
"天啊 这可真酷
"Oh, great, that's so cool...
等等 卡普在干什么
Oh, what's Cap doing?
那家伙疯了
That guy has lost his mind.
把他关进软壁病房♥"
Put him in a padded cell."
然后我们就没后顾之忧了
And then we're set.
我说不好
I don't know.
整件事我都觉得很困惑 但是
The whole thing's confusing to me, but...
你是天才 所以你肯定想明白了
you're a genius, so I guess you got it figured out.
当然
Yeah, Well,
你能想象万一在月球上闹这出会怎么样吗
can you imagine if this happened on the Moon?
卡普突然说 "移♥动♥基地"
And Cap is like, "Move the base?"
卡普 你在做什么
Cap, uh, what are you doing?
-在移♥动♥基地呢 -好极了
- You know, moving the base. - Great.
-谁下的令 -叫沃利的本地人的建议
- And on whose orders? - Well, on the advice of a local named Wally,
我们发现在基地下方有某种邪灵
we have determined that there are evil spirts
或者负面能量 所以我们要搬走它
or a negative energy underneath the base, so we are moving it
依照我的指示 向西移♥动♥一百码
to the west about 100 yards on my orders.
上午11点57分 飞行指挥官罗伯特·卡普托
11:57 am. And Flight Commander Robert Caputo,
是他下令移♥动♥基地
it was on his orders to move the base.
好了 接着忙吧
All right, as you were.
卡普 这是实验室的最后一部分了
All right, Cap, this is the last of the lab.
你想现在拆掉它吗
You want to break her down now?
嗯 拉那根绳子 它就会像手风琴那样
Yeah, you pull on that cord right there and she'll fold in
折叠起来
just like an accordion.
收到
Okay, copy that.
不过得使劲拉一下
Give it a good tug, though.
用上全身的力气
No, really put your weight in.
使劲拉 鲁克
Pull, pull hard, Rook!
使劲拉
Pull hard.
该死
Oh, crap.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
就是绳子滑脱了
Yeah, it just slipped out.
好了 我们只能人工拆了
All right, we'll just do it by hand.
我们要把这些螺栓一个一个拆掉
We'll take these bolts off one by one.
我们不需要移♥动♥基地
We don't need to move the base.
我们可以坐下来 想想该怎么办
We can sit down and try to figure this out.
我知道 但我们说好了
Yeah, I know, but that's what
要这么干 所以我们要不惜一切代价办成
we said we were gonna do, so we got to do what it takes.
好了 然后我们得拉所以这些绳子
All right, then we're gonna have to pull all these cables
把它们收紧
and retrench them.
-没问题 -卡普
- N-o problem. - Hey, Cap?
-卡普 卡普 -什么事
- Cap? Cap? - Yeah?
我这就开始
I'll start doing that.
我马上就开工
I'll get on that right now.
我们必须得做点什么
We got to-- we have to do something.
不能就告诉自己你做不到
Can't just tell yourself now you can't do it.
你得尝试 并且不断尝试
You got to try to do it and keep doing it.
借过
Excuse me.
如果你不想把事情办成
If you didn't want to get stuff done...
现在的主题是拉绳子
Note that subject is, uh, pulling up cables.
下午两点
1400 hours.
快点 鲁克 加把劲
Come on, Rook, pick it up!
开动 加速 加速
Let's go, double-time, double-time!
我们得赶紧把这事弄好
We got to get all this over with!
我在努力了 我在努力了
I'm working on it! I'm working on it!
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
你要帮我们吗
Are you gonna help us?
你有很多事情要做
You have a lot of work to do?
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表