剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
No. That sucks.
冷静点 小伙子们 300米 正在接近
Stay frosty, boys. 300 meters and closing.
-装备火箭 -正在装备火箭
- Arm those rockets. - Arming rockets.
它们冲过来了 伙计们
They're coming in hot, guys.
来吧
Here we go.
还有五米远 发射吧
Five meters out. Take the shot!
-别慌 -我跟你说了 就剩五米了
- Not yet! - I'm telling you, we're within five meters!
现在 发射
Now! Launch!
一号♥火箭 发射
Rocket One, fire away!
图像确认 一号♥火箭发射成功
Visual confirmation. Rocket One away.
不错 它们有反应了
Yeah, they are reacting.
它们可不喜欢这个
Oh, they did not like that.
向右转了
Turning to the right.
发射二号♥火箭
Fire Rocket Two.
二号♥火箭 发射
Rocket Two, fire away.
二号♥火箭发射
Rocket Two away!
它们还在继续转
They are continuing their turn.
-太好了 -看到那条曲线了吗
- Yes! - You see that curve?
现在还不要庆祝
Don't celebrate just yet.
切换播放
Advancin g track.
喜欢这个曲目吗 快点投票
Do we like this track? I need a quick vote.
我喜欢这个节奏
I like... I like the beat.
是个不错的旋律 稍等
It's a great melody. Hold on.
*她是我的迪士尼公主*
*She's My Disney princess...*
这是什么歌♥ 我没听过
What is this song? I don't know it.
我不...我没放这个 是你放的
I don't... I didn't put this on. You put this on.
不是我的最爱 有摇滚乐吗
Yeah, not my favorite. You got any rockabilly?
我在随机播放
I'm hitting "Shuffle"!
好吧 又有几头 再次发射火箭
All right, couple more. Uh, fire rocket again.
火箭三号♥ 发射
Rocket Three, fire!
-没有 -什么
- Nope. - What?
没有火箭三号♥ 不起作用
No. No Rocket Three. Malfunction.
重置启动器
Resetting trigger!
-鲁克 快发射 -我在发射
- Rook, please fire. - I'm firing!
我在点发射
I'm hitting the fire!
通讯失败
-鲁克发射 -我在发射
- Rook, fire it! - I'm firing!
-不管用 -它们调头回来了
- It's not working! - They're turning back!
-检查...快 -快走
- Check the...Let's go! - Come on!
发射
Fire!
发射 发射
Fire? Fire!
-三号♥走了 -太好了
- Yeah, Three's away. - Yes!
-耽误了吗 -起作用了
- Is it holding? - It's Working, it's Working.
-它们转向了 -加油
- They're diverting. - Come on!
-它们转向了 -还有一发
- They're diverting. - One more to go.
它们就在基地外面
Oh, wow, they are right outside the base.
-它们冲我们过来了 -天啊
- Whoa, we are in the eye. - Oh-oh, my goodness.
-它们冲我们过来了 -我知道
- We are in the eye! - I know that.
我们就在其中
We're in it!
就像地震一样
It's like an earthquake.
别改变主意 牛牛们
Do not change your mind, cows.
-好了 各位 -继续
- All right, guys! - Keep going!
准备最后一枚火箭
All right, we need that last rocket.
我们得最后加把劲
We need that tap on the ass.
最后一枚火箭就绪
Last rocket standing by.
下命令吧 斯基普
Give me the order, Skip.
什么时候都行
No, whenever you want.
随意发射
Firing at will!
-发射 -这就是最后的一把劲
- Away! - And there's a tap on the ass!
-卡普 外边怎么样 -很好
- Cap, visuals. - We're good.
安全 它们走了
We're good. They're gone!
它们走了
They're gone!
-我们没事 -我们安全了
- We're fine? - We're clear!
-斯基普 我们成功了 -卡普 你们救了基地
- Skip! We did it! - Cap, you saved the base!
斯基普 你个小混♥蛋♥
Skip, you beautiful bastard!
是什么鬼东西
What the heck was that?
-什么 -天啊
- What? - Oh, man.
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
-它把整堵墙都穿破了 -该死
- He broke the whole wall. - Shoot!
-那是他们牛群里的吗 -是他们的牛
- Is that one of their cows? - Yes, it's one of their cows.
反正不是我们的牛
It's not one of our cows.
-你得离开这里 -离开这里
- You got to get out of here. - Got to get out of here.
-快走 -要是他们回来发现
- Come on, girl. - They come back and find
-我们藏了一头牛 我们就麻烦大了 -对
- that we've been harboring a cow, we're in deep trouble. - Yeah.
你能走吗
Will you please leave?
我应该把它推出去吗
Should I just try to push her out?
可以试试
You can try.
附近有牧场主吗
Are those ranchers around?
这家伙大概有两吨♥重 卡普
That's about two tons you're trying to move there, Cap.
让我来帮你
Let me double up on you.
这牛太重了
She's just a heavy cow.
搬不动 没法让它转过来
Can't get her. Can't get her to turn.
看看 一团糟
Look at this. It's a mess.
现在我还没看到牛仔 所以我们暂时安全
Listen, I don't see any cowboys right now, so for now we're safe.
我们现在有牛了
We have a cow now.
我想是的
I guess.
让我们把那堵墙修好
Let's fix up that wall.
我们得把这些都修好
Yeah, we got to repair all of that.
看到那些牧场主了吗
Any sign of those ranchers?
没
No.
那头牛还在温室里吗
Is that cow still in the greenhouse?
对 你也该听听鲁克想怎么处置
Yeah. You should hear what Rook wants to do with it, too.
-是吗 -卡普在哪
- Yeah? - Where's Cap?
卡普 卡普
Cap? Hey! Cap.
我知道该拿牛怎么办了
I know what to do with that cow.
冷静 我就在这
Okay, calm down. I'm right here.
那是一头奶牛 一头真正的小母牛
That out there is a milk cow, a real heifer.
-真的 -它的乳♥房♥♥装满了牛奶
- Really? - It's got an udder full of milk.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
它有小乳♥头♥ 小奶头
She's got the-the little nipples, the little teats.
你只要挤挤奶头
You just got to squeeze on the nips,
就有一些新鲜的热牛奶
and you get some fresh, hot milk.
我觉得这是恩赐
I think this is a blessing.
是上帝派来这头牛
I think the Lord sent that cow.
等等
Wait a second.
你是说我们留下这头牛
You're saying we keep this cow?
-对 给它挤奶喝牛奶 -感觉很疯狂
- Yes, and milk her. For milk. - It seems crazy.
如果那些牛仔回来 他们会弄死我们的
I mean, if those cowboys come back, they're going to kill us.
说不好 谁捡到归谁
I don't know. Finders keepers.
这是王法
That's the law of the land.
而且它在温室里
Yeah, and she's in the greenhouse.
你在路上根本看不见它
You can't even see her from the road.
等它给完我们奶
And once she's done giving us milk,
我们就把它杀了吃肉
We use her for meat.
用那头奶牛做些美味多汁的牛排
Get some nice, juicy steaks out of that cow.
这点我不太确定
I don't know about that.
你觉得你能挤出奶来吗
You think you can get some milk out of those teats?
-我可以试试 -去吧
- I can try. - Go on.
我会让它汁如泉涌的
I'm gonna go squirt her.
我们还有卡夫A1酱吗
Do we have any A1?
吃牛排没有卡夫A1酱可不行
Can't have steak without A1.
我会想想办法的
I'm trying to work out.
-你们好 伙计们 -看看这个
- Hey, guys. - Look at that!
看看你
Look at you!
农夫鲁克
Farmer Rook!
看看这个老伙计
Look at this old girl.
你的朋友们把你丢在这里了吗
Your friends just left you here, huh?
把你完全忘了 就像太空总署忘了我们一样
Forgot all about you, just like NASA forgot about us.
我今天从它这里挤了整整一加仑牛奶 伙计们
Well, I'm getting a full gallon out of her today, guys.
-是吗 -是的 我想叫它奎妮[女王]
- Yeah? - Yeah, I'm thinking about calling her Queenie.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表