剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
我吃了太多的大♥麻♥蛋糕
I ate so many pot brownies,
一年里我长了两百磅
I gained 200 pounds in one year.
户内 到你了 你死了 你要怎么样
Henai, go. You're dead. What's happening with you?
我父亲户内博士为太空总署工作时
Well, since my father, Dr. Henai, worked for NASA,
他为全家买♥♥了个大理石纪念碑
he got a huge marble monument for the entire family.
我会和他埋在一起
And I will be buried alongside him.
墓地用红色大理石
The plot is in red marble.
你要睡着了吗
Are you checking out?
我没 不是 我听着呢
I'm not... No, I'm just listening.
你眼睛都闭上了
Your eyes are closed.
对 有时我闭上眼睛能更专注
Yeah, sometimes I close my eyes so I can concentrate better.
看着我的眼睛
Make eye contact with me.
我告诉你们
I'll tell you guys.
你知道我现在想干什么吗 泡个舒服的热水澡
You know what I would go for right now is a nice, hot bath.
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你想来个香槟浴吗
You want, like, a champagne bath?
我们就只剩香槟了
'Cause that's all we got left.
-心动不如行动 -我们没那么多香槟
- Do that. - We don't have enough to do that,
而且洗完会黏糊糊的
and it would be quite sticky.
我们有啊 我们没有
You know what we do have. We don't...
我们有月球浴
We have a Moon bath.
它今晚可是满月 小伙子们
She is full to bursting tonight, boy.
穿上太空服 走起
Let's suit up, suit up.
-来个月球浴 -月球浴
- For a Moon bath. - Moon bath.
你觉得他们离建成真正的月球基地
How far along do you think they are with building
还差多久
the real moonbase?
我想他们快造好了
I think they're almost done.
他们说会把基地放在
They said they're gonna put it right in the middle
静海的中心 用来
of the Sea of Tranquility as a...
静海 一座坐落在月球静海撞击盆地内的月海
纪念斯科特·阿姆斯特朗
as sort of honoring Scott Armstrong.
我现在只想去那儿
I just want to be there right now.
卡普
Cap?
鲁克
Rook?
鲁克
Rook?
这太疯狂了 我们
This is crazy. We...
抱歉 但我们 我们得上报
I'm sorry, but we... we should call it in.
特拉维斯的事 我感觉糟透了
The whole Travis thing-- I feel so bad.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I know.
这有点失控了
It's kind of gotten out of hand, huh?
对 完全失控了
Yeah. Really out of hand.
那卡普怎么办
What about Cap, though?
他的梦想就是上月球
It's his dream to get up there.
-我们要弃之不理吗 -鲁克 我们反正都要死
- We're gonna throw it all away? - Rook, we're gonna die anyway.
我们会死在这里
We're gonna die out here.
我们没有水
We don't have any liquids.
我好渴啊
I'm so thirsty.
我们得上报 懂吗 鲁克
We have to call it in, okay, Rook?
好吧 卡普
All right. Hey, Cap?
卡普
Cap?
我们得上报 好吗 哥们
We're gonna call it in, okay, man?
行 我们今晚到此为止吧
Okay, let's call it a night.
就 我就闭上眼睛休息一会
Just, I'm gonna rest my eyes here for a second.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
晚安
Good night.
工程师认为
So, guys, the engineers have determined
水箱有一些轻微的
that there was minor structural damage
结构损伤 导致了漏水
to the water tank, which resulted in a leak.
但他们现在正在修复
But they're-they're repairing it right now.
那很好
That's good.
那太好了 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
凯尔西先生显然是失职了
Well, Mr. Kelce was clearly negligent.
他应该先拿到环境影响报告
He should have waited for the environmental impact report
在开始挖掘工作
before beginning any digging.
对
Yep.
看起来这起意外与在座各位并无关系
Doesn't look like anyone here was at fault.
-好 -对
- Okay. - Yeah.
-那真是... -除了凯尔西
- That's... - Except Kels.
-对 他 这事怪他 -对
- Well, yeah, he was, uh, at fault. - Yeah.
今天还是很不好过
Still a tough day around here.
对 今天对美国来说是个悲伤的日子 而且
Yeah, it's a sad day for America and, uh...
对橄榄球来说也不好过
It's a... it's a tough day for football.
没错
That's right.
我很高兴你提到了这点
I'm glad you said that,
因为我觉得大家没有太重视这件事
'cause I don't think that gets enough attention.
先生们 这次事故显然很有创伤性
Gentlemen, this incident was obviously very traumatic.
所以你们花点时间决定
So, take some time and decide
你们是否还要继续这个任务
if you guys would like to carry on with the mission.
-继续吗 -继续
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们继续
We're in.
他们把水箱补满水了
Well, they filled the water tank.
看起来任务又重新开始了
Looks like the mission is back online.
苹果树
-我们想你 -收到 斯基普
- We miss you. - Roger that, Skip.
好的 月球基地8号♥
Affirmative, Moonbase 8.
水源就绪
H2O is go.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表