剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
我懂你在干什么
I see what you're doing.
什么
What?
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm nuts.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
伙计们 我们遇上了一些气象活动
Hey, guys, We got some weather activity coming in.
你觉得移♥动♥基地是明智的选择吗
Do you think that moving the base is sane?
不 这很疯狂 当然了
No, it's insane, of course.
你知道还有什么很疯狂吗
You know what else is insane?
我正在训练
I'm training
把自己绑在一个装满固体燃料的火箭上
to strap myself to a solid-fuel rocket
然后试着撞到太空里的一块石头上
and try to hit a rock up in the sky.
这才疯狂
That's insane.
我很疯狂 但是你也很疯狂
I'm insane, but you're insane, too.
鲁克也是 我们都疯了
So is Rook-- we're all insane.
所以我爱你们
That's why I love you guys.
风暴来了 我们得赶紧进去
Hey, the storm's coming! We got to get inside!
好 我们听到了 鲁克
Okay, we hear you, Rook!
我们献身于一个
We're dedicated to a mission
超越我们能力范围的任务
that's beyond our ability,
但我们还是要努力一把 不是吗
but we're gonna try anyway, right?
-卡普 风暴来了 -好 我听到了
- Cap, we got a storm! - Yes, I heard you!
斯基普 我这么做是为了大家
Skip, I'm doing this for us.
我只是想让基地
I'm just trying to make the base--
斯基普
Skip!
相机
Oh, the camera!
不
No.
该死的
Damn it!
居然还能用
Hey! It works.
斯基普 这是你的搅拌机对吧
Hey, Skip, this is your blender, isn't it?
-对 -别担心
- Yeah. - Don't worry,
我会好好照顾它的
I'm gonna take real good care of it.
我喜欢你录像留念 这很酷
I love that you're documenting this. It's cool.
这可是历史 老兄
It's history, man.
我抓住了 伙计
I got you, buddy.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
-谢了 卡普 -干得不错
- Thanks, Cap. - Good work, yeah, good work.
我希望你知道自己在做什么 卡普托
I hope you know what you're doing, Caputo.
他们可是我的家人
These men are my family.
观察对象开始三思
Subject is having second thoughts,
但他确实把我们当成家人 所以...
but does consider us his family, so...
下午五点汇报
1700 hours.
斯基普
Skip?!
斯基普 你还好吗
Skip. You okay?
等等
Yeah, hold on.
删除所有文件
否 是
已删除所有文件
确认
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
来
Come on.
我们去看看卡普
Let's check on Cap.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
谢了
Thanks.
听着 伙计们
Listen, guys.
移♥动♥基地是个坏主意
Moving the base was a bad idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 那一点也不糟
No, it wasn't a bad idea at all.
实际上 我才真的很抱歉
A-actually... I'm really sorry.
我没想这么有敌意 拿着录像机什么的
I didn't mean to be so hostile with the camera and everything.
户内测试才是最糟糕的主意
Whatever was a bad idea was the Henai test.
我不知道它是从哪来的
I don't know where that came from.
不过它要在这一代终结 此时此刻
That ends with this generation right here.
再也没有户内测试了
No more Henai tests.
我得说 要是你从太空总署发的那封信上
I got to say... if it was my name on that letter
写的是我的名字
from NASA that you sent,
我也会杀了自己
I would've killed myself.
非常令人信服 斯基普
It was very convincing, Skip.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
当然我还是希望它没发生 不过
I wish it didn't happen, but...
能来个拥抱吗
Can I have a hug?
不 这不是户内测试 这是个真的拥抱
It's not, it's not the Henai test-- this is a real hug.
这才是我想看到的
That's what I like to see.
听着
Hey, listen.
等我们回到基地以后
I got a skin-on-skin session for you
我要跟你来个肌肤相亲
when we get back in that base, huh?
-没问题 -好了 你会感觉更好的
- You got it. - All right. You'll feel better.
你们觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you say
我们来收拾这个烂摊子 然后把家搬完
we clean up this mess and finish this move, huh?
不错 鲁克 开始干吧
Sounds good, Rook, let's do it!
来吧
All right.
-那个萨拉赞问题 -对
- The Sarazan question? - Yeah.
所以你说他不是英国人
So you're saying not English...
-对 -也不是西班牙人
- Right. - ...not Spanish.
想想埃菲尔铁塔
Think, uh, Eiffel Tower.
英格兰女王
Queen of England?
-不是 -给我提示点名字
- No. - Give me a little clue on the first name.
-就一点点 -好吧 这
- Just a little one. - All right, this...
好吧 名字听起来像奥普拉的男友
All right, sounds like Oprah's boyfriend
或者老公 管他是谁
or husband or whatever he is.
温弗瑞
Winfrey?
-不 -伙计们
- No. - Guys.
卡普 我得承认你是对的
Cap, I got to hand it to you.
自从我们搬过来
Since we've moved,
太阳能发电系统的效率提升了20%
we're getting 20% more efficiency from the solar array,
而且通讯信♥号♥♥好多了
and our comm signal is much stronger.
斯特德曼·弗伦奇 埃德蒙
Stedman French-- Edmund,
埃米特·弗伦奇
Emmet French!
回答正确
Bingo!
-什么 -好了 我们继续
- What? - All right, we're back in.
我们还有游戏没结束呢
We got a game to finish.
十 十一 十二 十三 十四 十五
Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.
走到哭泣井了
At The Weeping Well.
来吧 列举出1447年组成教皇选举会议
All right, name seven of the ten cardinals
并选举出教皇尼古拉五世的
that comprised the papal conclave and elected
十位枢机主教中的七位
Pope Nicolas V in 1447.
十个里面说七个就行了
You just need seven of the ten.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表