剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
So, sort of warm and cool at the same time,
就不用和小装置什么的纠缠了
so we don't have to futz with some kind of a little device or whatever,
它可以自动调控
it sort of self-regulates.
卫生间就在那边
There's a restroom right over there.
我们以前没有浴帘
We used to not have a shower curtain.
现在有了 太棒了 还有...
Now we do. Hooray. And, urn...
我们的地毯有多厚
How thick is our carpet about?
-半毫米左右 -这就是普通货
- It's a half a millimeter or so. - This is just standard stuff.
这是室内外兼用地毯
It's an indoor-outdoor.
面料很好
Got a good nap to it.
很容易打理 只需要用一个小吸尘器
Easy to clean, we just get one of those little tiny duster--
-叫什么来着 吸尘巨人 -对
- what do you call it? The DustBuster. - Yeah.
-那很棒 只需要 -没错
- It's awesome. Just... - Right.
但我们跟太空总署说了 "我们需要好地毯"
But we told NASA, we're just like, "We need good carpet."
我们不想 你知道的 我们不
We don't want to-- you know, we're not--
我们不想让它起球
We don't want that, that balling up to happen.
不 尤其在月球上
No. Especially on the Moon.
这和你们的比起来怎么样
How does this measure up to your pods?
-差不多 -差不多
- It's kind of similar. - Similar.
我们的颜色不一样
Ours is a different color.
而且更 更分散一点
And it's a little... s-- more spread out.
嗯 反正都大同小异 对吧
Yeah, yeah. There's only so many ways to skin a cat, right?
-对 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
带他们参观一下其它地方吧
Let's show them the rest of the hap.
-来吧 -带你们看看我们休息娱乐的地方
- Come on. - Show you where we hang out and stuff.
这次你来带路吧 卡普
Yeah, yeah, you lead this one, Cap.
我们的电影都在这
We got all our movies here.
我们有最棒的科幻电影
We got all the best science-fiction movies.
有《逃离地下天堂》 还有《宇宙静悄悄》
We got Logan's Run. We got Silent Running.
我们有《2010:太空漫游》了
We got 2010.
正在申请《2001:太空漫游》
Working on 2001.
-对 如果你认识谁有的话 -那部还没有
- Yeah, if you know anybody... - Don't have that yet.
我们也有研究记录影像
We've got research footage, too,
可以获取之前任务的资料 以年为单位
from previous missions that we can access, by year.
然后每周四晚上
And then, on Thursday nights,
是我们的官方电影之夜
it's actually our official movie night, and...
我们能请人吗
can we invite...?
-能 -你们被邀请了
- Yeah. - You're invited.
-来玩吗 -当然
- Hang out? - Yeah.
你们想看看厨房♥吗
You guys want to see the kitchen?
对了 厨房♥超级棒
Oh, yeah, the kitchen's awesome.
全是最先进的设备
Oh, it's state of the art.
比利 能教我怎么安装那个能量墙吗
Billy, want to show me that Powerwall setup?
-好的 没问题 -我们去看看
- Yes. Yes. - Let's go take a look.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 好久没见了
- It's good to see you, man. - You too. It's been ages.
-是啊 -不可思议
- I know. - Crazy.
效率差不多会提高40%
That should up your efficiency, like, 40%.
太感谢了 这太棒了
Thank you so much. This is great.
不客气啊 兄弟
Yeah, man, my pleasure.
见到你真的很高兴
It's great to see you, you know?
-是啊 兄弟 -你一点都没变
- You, too, man. - You're exactly the same.
-除了 -除了胡子
- Well, except for... - Except for that,
就像是时间停止了
but it's just like no time has passed.
-是啊 -你快乐吗 那边还好吗
- Oh, man. - And you're happy? Things are good over there?
太酷了
It's amazing.
怎么会不快乐呢
I mean, how could it not be?
你在太空总署怎么样
Yeah. Hey, how's, uh, how's NASA treating you?
还行吧
It's... It's okay.
他们并没有让我发挥全部的潜能
You know, they don't really use me to my full potential.
他们让我们测试糖果棒
They've got us testing out candy bars.
看起来似乎很有趣 但实际上
Which seems fun on paper, but then it is just-
但我总在想 我到底在这里干什么
I'm like, "What am I doing here?"
我听说你们的失败了 挺糟心的
Yeah, I've heard about the setbacks. It-it sucks.
其实我们最近一直在讨论一个想法
We have actually been talking about this idea where--
也许你可以跟埃隆提一下
and maybe you could mention this to Elon--
太空探索技术公♥司♥和太空总署合并
a merger between SpaceX and NASA.
你能想象合并后的人才队伍吗
I mean, can you imagine the brainpower?
还有能量
The energy?
我觉得埃隆已经有
Yeah, I mean, I-I-I think Elon's got, you know,
所有的顶尖设备和人才了
all the top equipment and people already.
-是吧 -是的 他已经
- You know? - Oh, he's-- yeah.
这真是个蠢主意 他怎么会
That is a dumb idea. Why would he--
-不能说是蠢主意 但是你懂的 -就是蠢
- Well, it's not dumb, but, you know-- - It's dumb.
我们一直在寻找顶尖的科学人才
You know, we're always looking for top-tier science talent.
你来我们这里怎么样
I... Why don't you come over to us?
-我 -不过只是你
- Me? - I mean, just you.
其他人不行
Not the other guys.
你能为我争取到这样的职位吗
And you could secure a position like that for me?
是的
Yeah.
太空总署是你♥爸♥的成就
I mean, look, NASA was your dad's thing.
也许现在是时候让你步入未来了
Maybe it's time for you to step into the future.
要考虑的事情很多
It's a lot to consider.
行 我会...
And, uh, yeah, I'll...
我会好好考虑一下
yeah, I'll give it, I'll give it some thought.
这个开始热起来了 正在煮饭
This is starting to heat up over here. It's cooking.
你在做什么 快熟了吗
Yeah, what do you got? What do you got? You almost done?
是我刚才说的牛肉炖菜
Yeah, this is the beef-style stew I was raving about.
他很喜欢这道牛肉炖菜
Great. He's crazy for that beef-style stew.
闻起来很臭 吃起来很香
Yeah, it stinks, but it tastes great.
还有什么
What else?
我准备做点脱水披萨饼
And I'm gonna serve some dehydrated pizza pies
加上意大利香肠味素
with a pepperoni flavoring.
你们还在吃脱水食品
So you guys are still eating, uh, dehydrated food?
是啊 太空食品
Yeah. Space food.
怎么了 你们那边吃什么
Why? What are you guys eating over there?
我们有不同种类的食物
Well, we just have different kinds of food.
主要是街头小吃
Mainly a lot of street food.
我们的餐饮服务真的很不错
Our catering is, is pretty amazing, actually.
像是在星期三 我们有越南街头小吃
So it's like, Wednesday, we have Vietnamese street food.
星期四 是泰国街头小吃
Thursday, we got Thai street food.
还有西西里街头小吃
We got Sicilian street food.
如果你想在这里吃到街头小吃
Well, if you want street food here,
我很乐意出去
I'm happy to go out
帮你们找只死鸽子什么的
and try to find a dead pigeon for you or something.
那也不错 卡普
That's good, Cap.
是啊 街头小吃 我们的食物
Yeah. Yeah. Street food, our food.
"这是根豪猪刺吗"
"Oh, this is a porcupine quill?"
-对 -我们刚刚发现
- Yeah. - Yeah, we just found that
脱水食品实际上对身体很不好
dehydrated food is actually very bad for your system,
吃新鲜的食物能让人心情愉悦
and that eating fresh food actually keeps the mood elevated
让大脑更敏锐
and keeps the brain a lot sharper.
如果我吃太多新鲜水果和蔬菜
You know, if I have too much fresh fruit and vegetables,
就会直接穿肠而下
it goes whoosh! Just straight through me.
他是腹泻之王
He's the king of diarrhea.
闻起来好香
Something smells good.
他们过来了 我们开吃吧 兄弟们
There they are. Let's eat, guys!
-有趣的口感 -是吧
- Interesting texture. - Right?
你的饮料还需要再加点粉吗
Yeah. Want some more, uh, powder for your drink?
不用了
Uh, I'm okay.
天呐 抱歉 我早该这么做的
Oh, shoot. Guys, I'm sorry. I should've done this earlier.
我想说一段简短的祷告
I would like to say a quick little grace,
来欢迎新客人与我们共享食物
and welcome our new guests to the table here.
亲爱的主 感谢你的慷慨赠予
Dear Lord, I just want to thank you for providing this bounty for us.
继续关照我们和我们的新朋友
And continue to watch over us and our new friends.
鲁克 你现在没必要这么做
Rook, you don't have to do that now.
我们可以
We can...
-我们很好 -你确定吗
- We're okay. - You sure?
他们明白
They understand.
-等下 -可能不是每个人都信教
- Wait, so-- - It might not be for everybody.
抱歉 抱歉冒犯
Oh, I'm sorry. Sorry to offend,
-如果我冒犯到你们了 -不 没有 你信教吗
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表