剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
That's government property!
停下
Stop!
给我回来
You come back here!
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
它不在这边
He's not down here.
要不要在外面放点奶酪
What if we put little pieces of cheese around?
它不喜欢奶酪 它很挑嘴
He doesn't like cheese, he's very particular.
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
哥们
Hey, man,
我知道你真的很想回家
I-I know you really Want to go home,
你想见你的家人什么的 我懂
you know, you want to see your family and everything-- I get it.
我的意见是 如果你能去月球的话
My opinion is, your kids are gonna have a really easy time
你孩子的前途会一帆风顺
if their dad went to the Moon.
我爸爸
My dad, you know,
他以前在太空总署工作 看看现在的我
he worked at NASA and look where I am now.
裙带关系是好事
Nepotism is a great thing.
所以才有专门的词语来形容这事 因为
That's why there's a word for it, because...
有效果
it works.
他们可以去任何学校
They can go to any school they want,
也可以不上学
they could not go to school.
拍照
Get their pictures taken.
嗯 或许你是对的
Yeah. Maybe you're right.
你的孩子可以周游世界
Your kids, just traveling the world--
去意大利购物然后回来
go to Italy to-to buy something and come back.
我从没这么想过
Guess I never really thought about it that way.
你担心卡普吗
Are you worried about Cap?
不 卡普很好 对吗
No. Cap's fine, right?
我担心他们关闭这里后
I worry what's gonna happen to him
他会怎么样
once they shut this place down.
关闭 你在说什么
Shut it down? What are you talking about?
如果就我和卡普的话 他们会关掉这里的
They're gonna shut it down. If it's just me and Cap?
你一旦离开 就会有陌生人涌入
The moment you leave, there'll be strangers in here.
到处都是人 拆除各种东西
Just people everywhere, just taking everything down.
把整个基地拆了 鲁克
Just ripping everything down, Rook.
P93 快瞧
P93, look!
你好啊 杰瑞米
Hey, Jeremy.
别再跑了
Hi! Don't go anywhere.
我们需要那些东西
We need that stuff!
算了
Forget it!
我看到你是谁了
I see who you are!
你想逃离文明
You're trying to escape civilization.
我们也正在这么做
That's what we're trying to do!
想要上月球
Trying to get to the Moon!
这样吧 你爱拿什么就拿吧
You know what? Take whatever you want!
罐子你留着吧 我都不在乎
Keep the cans. I don't even care!
我刚摘下了头盔
I just took off my helmet.
这是绝对违反规定的
Which is strictly against the rules!
鲁克要走了
Rook is leaving!
我都控制不了这些家伙了
I can't keep control of these guys!
-鲁克 -反正这整件事都要黄了
- Rook? - This whole thing is going to crap, anyway.
你要拿什么就拿吧
Just take whatever you want.
谁在乎
Who cares?
我就想让大家规规矩矩的
Trying to keep these guys in line.
而现在我还要处理你
And now I got you to deal with?!
先生
Sir...
听着
listen, look,
我会把所有东西都送回来 对不起
I'll bring all the stuff back and I'm sorry.
但你不能总想着控制别人 这是种错觉
But you got to let go of the illusion of control, brother.
你是可以从心出发 由内而外做到的人
And you're the one that can do it from the inside out,
就像花苞盛开 或宇宙中的孔雀
like the blossoming of a flower or a peacock in the universe.
比如我想控制我儿子
Like, I tried to control my son.
我本来想让他成为迷幻香菇的贩毒头子
I was gonna make him the head mushroom dealer
负责高地沙漠地区 但他却走了
of the High Desert, and he went off
还掺和进了一个叫酷圣石冰淇淋的公♥司♥
and he got all involved in the corporate Cold Stone Creamery,
用着手♥机♥
and using the cell phone
被洗♥脑♥ 还穿西服呢
and brainwashed and he's wearing suits.
这不是我所愿
It's not what I wanted,
这是宇宙的旨意
it's what the universe wanted.
你叫什么 兄弟
What's your name, buddy?
沃利 先生 沃利
Wally, sir. Wally, sir.
-我叫沃利 先生 -罗伯特·卡普托
- Wally, sir. Yeah. - Robert Caputo.
你好 罗伯特
Hi, Robert.
好的 好的 谢谢
Okay. Okay. Thank you.
我也很高兴认识你 先生
Nice to meet you, too, sir.
我得去找实验室老鼠了
I got to find a lab rat now.
我能给你整一只老鼠
I can get a rat.
白色的吗
A white one?
卡普
Hey, Cap!
瞧瞧我们找到谁了
Look who we found.
我找到了那个贼
So, uh, found our prowler.
发现只是个附近的居民 叫做沃利
Turns out it was just a local guy named Wally,
想收东西回收利用
just wanted the recycling.
反正他不会再是个麻烦了 我解决了
Anyway, he won't be a problem anymore, I worked it out.
干得漂亮 卡普
Good work, Cap.
好极了
Fantastic.
你还没说完你的演讲
You never finished your speech.
不了
Nah.
不说了
Let's skip it.
江湖再见 鲁克 很高兴和你合作
So long, Rook. Hell of a run.
我去把宇航服脱了
I'm gonna take this suit off.
再见 卡普
So long, Cap.
亲爱的 我们刚收到你的信息
Hi, sweetie. We just got your message
说你要提前回家
that you're coming home early.
我们确定
Are we sure that's...
这是最好的主意吗
that's the best idea?
我们为你正在做的事感到无比骄傲
We're so proud of the work that you're doing
而且为你兴奋 纳德勒牧师
and so excited for you. Pastor Nadler
上周的布道还提到你了呢 对吧
even mentioned you in-in the sermon last week. Didn't you?
对对 听着 哥们 我们这里一切都好
Yeah, yeah. Hey, listen, man, we're all good here.
好吗 别忘了你的任务
Okay? Just don't forget your mission.
这比我们的生活都重要 知道吗
It's bigger than all this, you know?
还有 等等 告诉爸爸你学会了什么
And, oh-- but wait, tell-tell Dad what you learned.
纳德勒牧师教会了我怎么系鞋带
Pastor Nadler taught me how to tie my shoes.
是吗 没错 就是这样
He did? Yes, he did.
他教了 你瞧 我们过得很好
He did. See? We're doing great.
我们做出这些牺牲 都是因为爱你 好吗
I mean, we're making sacrifices because we love you, all right?
所以在你回来前好好祈祷吧
So just maybe pray on it before you rush home.
我们爱你 再见
We love you. Bye.
鲁克 你的车来了
Rook? Your ride's here.
如果你不那么着急
Hey, if you're not in too much of a hurry,
我做了你最爱的早餐
I made your favorite breakfast.
谢了 卡普
Thanks, Cap.
闻着很香
It smells good.
听着 我有些话想说
Listen, I got something I want to say.
昨晚我祈祷了
Last night, I started to pray,
是次很长的祈祷
and it was a long prayer.
我中途都睡着了
And I actually fell asleep during it,
这其实非常不虔诚
which is a big no-no.
但事已至此 然后我做了一个梦
But it happens. And... I had this dream,
我在梦里祈祷 关于我该怎么做
and I prayed in the dream about what I should be doing.
今早我醒来后 意识到或许
This morning, I woke up and realized that maybe
对我来说 正确的事是坚持到底
the right thing for me to do would be to stick this out,
让这里的任务成功
and to make it work here.
-在现实生活中 -这梦很酷啊
- In real life. - That's a cool dream.
-对 -那这 这个梦
- Yeah. - What did-- How does that figure
对你现在的想法有什么影响吗
into what you're, what you're thinking now?
其实我就是想说我好好考虑了
It's a long way of saying I slept on it.
然后
And...
我得出的结论是 如果你们还没听懂的话
the conclusion I came to, if you're not following this...
-我没听懂 -好吧
- I'm not following it. - Okay.
我决定留下 不走了
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表