剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
NASA.
不 全称是
No, it's the, um...
北美
N... It's the North American...
-太空协会 对吗 -不对 不对
- Space Association. Right? Is it? - No, no, no.
不是这个
That's-that's... that's not it. Uh...
-是全国什么协会 -不是全国
- It's the National Association... - It's not "National."
航海 航海 因为起源在船上
Nautical. Nautical, 'cause it started with boats.
航海天文探险协会
Nautical... Astronomy Society of... Adventure.
我觉得这不是缩写 就是个单词
I don't think it stands for anything. I think it's just a word.
-太空总署 -太空总署
- NASA. It's NASA. - NASA.
我们是太空总署的人
Okay. NASA. We're NASA.
好吧 卡普 你觉得我们应该怎么做
All right, well, Cap, what are you suggesting we do?
我们自圆其说
We get our stories straight.
好了 重新看一遍
All right, read that back.
好的 "任务报告 关于我们深深尊敬的
Okay. "Mission report. In regards to our dearly revered--"
深深的 深深的 不行
Dearly? Dearly? No, no, no.
这个词删掉 听起来像是他死了
Lose "dearly." It sounds like he died.
好 "关于特拉维斯·凯尔西
Okay. "In regards to Travis Kelce,
我们怀疑他生气出走
we suspect he left in a huff
因为他想起了自己还欠着一些赌债
after he remembered he had some gambling debts.
-或许去维加斯脱衣舞俱乐部看看" 问号♥ -很好
- You might want to check the Vegas Strip?" Question mark. - Good.
"我们希望他还好 报告完毕"
"We hope he's okay. End of report."
-好 点保存 -很好
- Yeah. Hit "save." - That's pretty good.
点保存
Hit "save."
-保存 -我说不好 卡普
- Save. - I don't know, Cap.
你认为这是个好主意吗
You think this is such a good idea?
我觉得这是撒谎
I mean, it's-it's lying.
你还有别的办法吗
You got another idea?
在我们递交这份报告之前 我们没有罪
Well, you know, until we submit this report, we're innocent.
-没错 -只要我们发送了
- Yeah. - So, once we do that,
-这是掩盖消息 -对
- it is officially a cover-up. - Yeah.
然后就没有退路了 卡普
There's no going back from that, Cap.
-我们就不能改一下说法吗 -你在思考吗
- But we can't change the story? - Are you thinking?
-你正在思考吗 -我不能思考
- Are you thinking right now? - I can't think straight
因为我们的水量撑不过两天
because I haven't had a glass of water in two days.
我真的要渴死在这里了
I'm dying of thirst, literally, here.
-这让我们很心烦 -给你
- It's-it's affecting us. - Here.
喷一喷
Have a squirt.
这是清洁剂 卡普
It's cleaning solution, Cap.
这里面大部分都是水
It's mostly water.
我们不能靠清洁剂维生
Can't live off cleaning solution.
我们得想个办法
We have to figure this out.
好吧 在我们发送之前
All right, guys, before we send this,
先缓缓 靠靠考虑一下
let's just hold off, let's think about it for a while.
我们没有时间了
We're running out of time.
我们需要水
We need water.
雨水桶
水 什么是水
Water. What is water?
什么是水 氧化二氢
What is water? H2O.
该死
Damn it!
都没了
Nothing.
我感觉我的双肾开始衰竭了
My kidneys are just starting to check out, I think.
我的肌肉开始颤抖
My muscles are really seizing up.
也许我们应该上报 知道吗
Maybe we should just call it in, you know?
-我们完蛋了 -让太空总署知道
- We're done. - Just have to let NASA know
不是我们的错 我们没水了
it's just not our fault. We ran out of water.
他们可以送来水
They could send some water out here,
我们就可以让事情重回正轨
we can get things back online.
不行
No.
我们还有个孤注一掷的办法
We got one Hail Mary.
我不想这样做 但是
I didn't want to do it, but...
天呐 卡普
Oh, Cap.
庆祝用的香槟酒吗
Celebration champagne?
这本来是为了庆祝
It was supposed to be for a celebration
或者特殊场合准备的
or a special occasion.
你猜怎么着 这就是个特殊场合 我们要死了
Guess what. It's a special occasion. We're dying.
这不是为了庆祝
This is not for celebration.
也不是为了喝醉 这是为了补水
It's not for getting drunk. It's for hydration.
我们每人就喝一秒钟的量
So, each of us gets a one-second sip.
我会计时的
Okay. And I'm gonna count.
二 三
Two, three.
这里的量应该能喝三口
Okay, there should be three sips in there.
好的 小心点
Okay. Careful.
敬凯尔西是吗
To Kelce. Right?
就一秒
One second.
-一 -一
- One. - One.
不是一点五秒
Not one and a half.
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
好了 很好 这能行
All right. That's good. It's gonna work.
这能行
It's gonna work.
好的
Okay.
你喝完了吗
What, are you finishing it?
没有
No.
我把酒都分开了所以就能多喝点了
I'm splitting it up so that... it-it's gonna be increments.
什么 微量抿酒吗
What? Micro sips?
够了 他喝得太多了
That's enough. He-he's had too much.
他喝得太多了 好了 别这样
He's had more... way more than... All right. Come on. Hey.
斯基普 别这样
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Skip, come on!
斯基普 你在干嘛
Skip, what are you doing?
慢慢品尝 卡普
Savor it, Cap.
慢慢品尝
Savor it.
嘴唇湿润的感觉真好
Feels nice to have a wet mouth.
-我就再来一点 -不不不
- I just want to... just a little more. - No, no, no.
-你在干嘛 -我会跳过下一次配额
- What are you doing? - I'll-I'll skip my next ration.
没事的
It's all right.
别喝太多 别喝太多 慢点 慢点
Not too much. Not too much. Easy, easy.
身体会受不了的
Body will go into shock.
太爽了
Oh, oh, it's good.
太棒了
That's good.
看看他 看看他
Look at him. Look at him.
还记得我们以为
Remember when we thought we...?
你还记得我们以为我们要死了吗
You remember when we thought we were gonna die?
我们当时在说
You remember when we were like,
"我要渴死了 我要死了"
"I'm dying of thirst. I'm gonna die"?
-我以为我要死了 -谁在乎呢
- I thought I was gonna die. - Who cares?
我们没事的 喝点小酒 没事的
Oh, we're fine. A couple of sips, and we're fine.
来喝一口
Have a sip.
但如果我真的死了
But if I do die,
我希望你们俩能保证
well, I would hope that you two would promise
以我的名字
to start...
建立一项奖学金
a scholarship in my name
给所有的申请人
to give $1,000 scholarships
每人都发一千块奖学金
to everyone who... applies.
所有申请人
Anyone who applies?
是的
Yeah.
好的 鲁克 要是你死了呢
Okay. And, Rook, what if you die?
联♥系♥加略山十字联合会就好了 他们会搞定的
Uh, just call Calvary Cross United. They got everything.
-加略山十字 -加略山十字 我去的教堂
- "Calavry" Cross? - Calvary Cross, my church.
我欠他们一切
I, uh... I owe them everything.
我当时是个钓鱼粉头
Yeah. I was... You know, I was a... I was a Phishhead.
我喜欢钓鱼的音乐
I was addicted to the music of Phish.
钓鱼乐队吗
Phish, the band?
我当时和那些家伙一起旅行 我在帮他们
Yeah, I was tr-traveling with those guys, and I was doing
做推广
merch for them, and...
一路上试了各种毒品
just got into all these different drugs.
你懂得 毒品文化
You know, it's a drug culture.
你能想象到的毒品我都用过
I was doing every drug you can imagine.
我抽大♥麻♥ 我抽大烟
I was doing marijuana, I was doing pot,
我还抽草 卷烟
and I was doing grass, weed,
强力大♥麻♥ 直接食用的 大♥麻♥薄荷糖
skunk, edibles, mints,
医用大♥麻♥ 大♥麻♥蛋糕
lozenges, brownies.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表