剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
is lying in a hospital bed.
现在正躺在病床上
A lot of people in this room...
这屋子里有很多人
That you would see fit to call this meeting at this time is...
你觉得在这时候召集开会很合适...
Are we supposed to suspend operations in this hospital now?
难道要暂停医院的运转吗
Why can't it wait until tomorrow?!
就不能等到明天吗
Because maybe now is the best time. Why?
因为也许现在是最好的时间 为什么
If for no other reason, to keep ourselves occupied.
没别的原因 就是为了让我们忙起来
To keep ourselves occupied?!
让我们忙起来
Yes! Are you kidding me?!
是的 你开什么玩笑
That's what people do.
因为这是该做的事情
Occupy ourselves. It's what people do, Dr. Napur.
让自己忙起来 这是这样 纳普尔医生
When loved ones lay...
当深爱的人倒下
potentially dying.
甚至可能会死
And there's nothing we can do, we...
我们无能为力 我们...
We occupy ourselves.
只能让自己忙起来
Your notifying Child Services,
你报告儿童福利保护署
alleging child endangerment against a grandmother
以危害儿童罪 指称一位竭尽全力
who's trying her best to rai...
抚养孙子的祖母
You grossly overstepped your authority, Dr. Napur.
纳普尔医生 你这样不仅是严重的越权
And in my opinion, your human dignity.
在我看来 你也辱没了自己的人格尊严
As causes go, child obesity is a very serious one,
儿童肥胖确实是一严重的致病因素
but the manner in which...
但处理这种事的方法
Approximately, uh, six minutes ago...
大概 六分钟前
Dr. Tina Ridgeway...woke up.
缇娜·里奇韦医生 醒了
She, um...
她
She held my hand.
她抓住了我的手
She squeezed my hand when I asked her to.
她按照我的要求 握紧了我的手
She... she said "Hello."
她...她还说了「你好」
Language skills intact.
语言能力未受损
You look horrible.
你看起来真丑
So do you. What's your excuse?
你也是 你又是因为什么呢
Don't you ever do this to me again.
你不准再这样对我了
I'll try not to.
我尽力吧
Oh, no, you don't. This is an ICU.
不行 不能进了 这里是重症监护室
There's no more than two people in here at a time.
每次探视不能多于两个人
Gladys, it's okay. Not with me, it isn't.
格拉黛丝 没关系 我不同意
I don't care that you're doctors...
我不在乎你们医生
Gladys. Pick your battles.
格拉黛丝 打架也得看对手
Uh, how's she doing?
她怎么样了
Everybody quiet. Need examine.
全体安静 需要检查
Hey, Sung. I guess I owe you.
阿成 我欠你一条命
Quiet. No talk.
安静 别说话
Uh, don't want to check my language skills?
不想检查一下我的语言能力吗
It was the left side of my brain.
受伤的部位在我的左脑呢
Quiet.
安静
Who me? Who you?
我是谁 你是谁
At the moment, I'm feeling a little like Dorothy.
我现在感觉有点像桃乐茜[绿野仙踪]
Got knocked out, hit on the head,
脑门挨了一拳 昏了过去
Only to wake up surrounded by everyone I love.
醒来之后 身边围绕着的都是我爱的人
She fine. Need rest.
她没事了 需要休息
Yeah, sounds good.
太好了
I'm kind of tired.
我有点累
Well, let's let her rest.
咱们让她好好休息吧
No. I like it that you're all here.
别 我喜欢你们留在这里
Just let me just close my eyes for a sec.
让我眯一会儿就行
Don't go.
别走
She's really...?
她真的...
Yes. Recover. Fine.
是的 会痊愈 没事了
Amen. Eh, brother?
阿门 兄弟
Indeed.
的确
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表