剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
GSC plus 6.
GSC指数只有6
Both leads show sinus tach.
两个导联都显示窦性心动过速
18, 19-year-old male, shocky, barely responsive.
男性约十八♥九♥岁 休克中 几乎无反应
Start the massive transfusion protocol.
开始进行大量输血
We didn't dare move it. We don't know what it hit.
我们没敢动 不知道具体伤处
Give me some numbers. BP 60 palp.
体征数据 收缩压60 舒张压没有
Heart rate 130. Page Dr. Napur.
心跳130 呼叫纳普尔医生
He has serious abdominal bleeding. We need to open him up.
他现在腹腔大出血 要马上开腹止血
Notifying surgery now.
正通知外科
It either hit a major vessel or his liver.
不是伤到了大血管就是肝脏
Get anesthesia, stat, to intubate. I'll call them.
马上去叫麻醉师 插管 我去呼叫
I'll start a second line and get him in.
我再开通一条静脉通道
Nick?
尼克
Nick? You know this kid?
尼克 你认识这孩子
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Nick, who did this to you?
尼克 是谁干的
Get out of the way! Move! Go, go! Let's go!
别挡道 让开 快点让开
Packed RBCs.
输浓缩红细胞[红细胞成分血]
Clear the way! Back up! Back up!
让道 退后 退后
In here! Anesthesia's ready!
这间 麻醉师就位
Move it, move it!
快点 快点
They're in there, including Gato.
他们都在里面 包括加多
He says he's assisting. No, he isn't.
他说他也要上手术台 他不可以上
Syd. Call Hooten. Get him in there in case I need him.
小茜 呼叫胡顿 让他来帮忙
Get him draped now. Yes, sir.
给他盖上手术被单 好的
Only got a palpable blood pressure. He's tachy.
只测到微弱的血压 他现在心动过速
I don't know what we're going to find when we get in there,
我不知道我们开进去以后会发现什么
But he's crashing. Did you get any labs?
但他快不行了 有化验报告吗
No tests, no time.
没做化验 没时间
Got it. You can go.
知道了 你可以走了
I'm not going. I have the room, Doctor.
我不能走 我才是主刀 医生
You can go. Excuse me?
你可以走了 再说一次
This is my OR. I will not have you in this procedure.
这手术室归我管 我不需要你参加手术
I am the best trauma surgeon in this hospital.
我是本院最好的创伤外科医生
Yes, you are. You are also my patient's father.
是这样没错 但你也是我患者的父亲
Please leave. You're not keeping me from my son.
请离开 你不能逼我离开我儿子
That exactly what I am doing, and now you're holding me up.
我就是要这样做 你现在正妨碍我手术
Get out of this room now.
立刻离开这间手术室
Gato, let's go.
加多 出去吧
Now.
马上
Well, it sounds very serious in here.
这里的气氛好严肃啊
We were just commenting,
我们只是在感叹
for the two of us, of all people,
我们俩终究跟其他人一样
to be resorting to conventional western medicine...
最后还是要寻求传统西医的救助
Oh, believe me, if I could transplant your kidney
相信我 要是有更具「整体性」的办法
into your sister using holistic means,
将你的肾移植到你妹妹身上
I would do it that way.
我一定会那么做
Some sister, huh?
这种姐姐哪里找啊
Indeed.
的确是
So, walk us through it one more time.
再跟我们说一遍流程
You'll each be taken to separate ORs.
你们会被送进不同的手术室
I will harvest the kidney from you
我会从你身上取走一个肾
while the transplant team is preparing you to receive it.
同时 移植小组会帮你做好准备接受移植
Then I'll then introduce you to the kidney
然后我会向你介绍认识一下
formerly belonging to your sister,
原本属于你姐姐的肾
and we'll get on with happily ever after.
从此大家会永远和谐幸福地相处
Morgan...
摩根
...we're gonna give it our best shot.
我们会尽最大努力
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道的
Okay. It's deep into the liver.
插♥进♥肝里了 很深
I'm gonna pull it.
我把它拔♥出♥来♥
Eye shields on.
戴上护目镜
Can I get another unit of RBCs?
能再送一单位的浓缩红细胞吗
Suction ready?
吸引器准备好了吗
Suction.
吸引器
Sutures. Sutures.
缝合 准备缝合
Let's push another five.
再输注五个单位
More gauze.
再加纱布
Keep 'em coming. Here you go.
继续 给
Sponge stick. Sponge.
海绵钳 海绵钳
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就能安排见我
You're extremely gracious.
你真是太平易近人了
Not gracious. Patient service call, VIP.
不近人 门诊电♥话♥要求 VIP
Must see.
必须得见
Ah. Okay.
好吧
Um, well, first, my name is Chung Mai.
首先 我叫钟·麦
Know. "No"?
我知 唔知?
Not "No". Know.
不是「唔知」 我知
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Everybody know Chung Mai. Famous.
钟·麦人人皆知 大名鼎鼎
What wrong? May I show you?
什么问题 我可以演示给你看吗
What did you hear?
你听到了什么音
G-sharp, almost.
升G 差一点
Exactly! Almost.
正是 差一点
I know from experience that what I played
我知道依据经验 我刚才拉的
was a quarter tone sharper than a "G."
比升G调高了四分之一度
To the lay ear, it would sound like a "G,"
对常人来说 听上去就是个G音
But to me... I have perfect pitch.
但对我来说 我拥有绝对音感
Know. "No"?
我知 唔知?
Not "No". Know.
不是「唔知」 我知
Everybody know Chung Mai have absolute perfect pitch.
人人皆知钟·麦拥有绝对音感的能力
What wrong?
什么问题
The wrong is that I've lost it.
问题是我失去了这个能力
I've had every test that...
所有的测验我都做过了
There's nothing wrong with my hearing
我的听觉没有问题
except when it comes to...
除了这个之外...
Absolute pitch not necessary for a musician.
音乐家没必要一定具备绝对音感
I'm Chung Mai.
我是钟·麦
The ear specialists say
耳科专家说
there's nothing wrong with my ears, so...
我的耳朵没有任何问题
Think in brain. Is it?
觉得问题在大脑 是吗
Would have to run tests, functional MRI.
要做检查 功能磁共振
Okay. Okay. Um...
好吧 好吧
Looking for... Lesion, tumor, brain cancer.
是要检查... 损伤 肿瘤 脑癌
Don't think have. Would show other symptoms.
应该不是这些 否则会有其它症状
How soon can we do the tests?
最快什么时候能做检查
What caused the sister's kidney failure? Do we know?
妹妹的肾衰竭病因是什么 知道吗
Yes, we do. Amphotericin "B."
知道 两性霉素B
She had a nearly fatal case of leishmaniasis.
她患了利什曼病 差点送命
Oh, rare. Where'd she get that?
真罕见 她在哪患上的
The Sudan.
苏丹
Just about everything about this case is rare.
这种病极其罕见
Black fever from a sand fly,
被沙蝇叮咬 引发黑热病
resultant liver and spleen disease.
导致肝脾病变
Is that the long way of saying, "Don't vacation in Sudan"?
这是拐弯抹角地表示「别去苏丹度假」吗
They don't vacation.
她们不是去度假
You know how some people thrive on
你知道有些人能在
living in undeveloped lands and they
未开化的土地上扎根生活
participate in the primitive cultures?
他们融入原始社会 如鱼得水
Yeah. These are they.
知道 她们就是这种人
Okay.
搞定
Time to get Tory's kidney to her sister.
把托莉的肾转到她妹妹体内
Hey. "Hey," nothing.
嘿 嘿什么
They had no right to throw me out.
他们没权利把我拦在外面
That's my son down there.
那下面是我儿子
What right do they have to throw me out?
他们凭什么把我拦在外面
That's your son down there.
那下面是你儿子
You want me to recite the hospital policies, chapter and verse?
你想要我把医院制度逐条背给你听吗
No, I don't.
不 不用
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表