剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Can you hear?
能听到吗
Where am I?
这是哪里
Hospital. Convulsion in street.
医院 在街上惊厥
I'm in a hospital? Yes,
我在医院 对
place they bring when have seizure.
病发时送来的
Grand mal... you have before?
癫痫大发作 以前发作过吗
Um...yeah.
发作过
Is, uh... is my mother here?
我母亲在吗
Not now.
现在不在
Well, if she shows up, don't tell her where I am.
等她来了 别告诉她我在哪里
Hey. I got paged, but I see you...
有人呼我 但我看到你...
Dr. Ridgeway, neurosurgeon. I'm Dr. Sung Park.
里奇韦医生 神经外科 我是朴成医生
What's, uh...
这是...
Why...
为什么...
I'm a writer. I had no paper.
我是作家 我没纸可写
You're certainly looking better.
你看上去好多了
Well, thanks to you, I'm told.
多亏了你 我听说了
Are y-you the one that saved my life?
是你救了我的命 对吗
Oh, there were a lot of people in on that.
是很多人一起抢救的你
Well, they told us it was the pretty brunette.
他们说是位褐发美女救的
This is my husband, George...
这位是我先生乔治
married 22 years tomorrow.
明天就满结婚22周年了
We were on our way to the Wine Country
我们准备赶往葡萄酒庄庆祝
when he rolled the car over.
然后他翻车了
We don't know how to thank you.
救命之恩 无以言表
For a while, you both had us a little scared.
两位真有那么一刻让我们都捏了把汗
I know. I heard that you couldn't find that cartilage
我知道 我听到因为我脖子太胖
or bone or something because my neck was too fat.
所以你找不到那根软骨还是骨头什么的
I'm taking it like an omen to lose weight.
那一刻让我顿悟 我是应该减肥了
so you not only saved my life, you maybe extended it.
所以你不仅是救命恩人 还让我更加长寿
You're my guardian angel. That's what you are.
你是我的守护天使 真的
He said you had him locked up like a prisoner.
他说你当他罪犯一样锁着他
Not like a prisoner... like a mental patient,
不是当他罪犯 是精神病人
which is what he is.
他本来就是精神病
I mean, look at him for God's sake.
拜托你好好看看他
He was covered with...
他浑身上下...
Has he ever been seen by a doctor, by a psychiatrist?
他看过医生吗 精神病医生
He's been seen by 10.
他看过不下十位
They ruled out bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
他们排除了双相型障碍和精神分♥裂♥症
When did this obsession begin?
这种强迫症何时开始的
Senior year in high school.
高中最后一年
He started writing stories, then blogging.
他开始写小说 然后写博客
He's a good writer, by the way.
顺便说 他是位好作家
Content is not his problem.
写文不成问题
Uh, novellas, short stories, poems...
他写中篇小说 短篇小说 诗歌♥等等
But every other aspect of his life became dysfunctional.
但是生活方面完全不能自理
He had to leave college because he couldn't even attempt,
到大学他不得不退学 甚至连尝试都不行
much less satisfy, his distribution requirements.
更不要说达到必修课要求
He can't hold a job.
他什么工作都无法胜任
So, I took away his computer, then I took away his paper.
所以我收走了他的电脑 又没收了他的纸
I thought I had taken away all of the pens,
我以为我把笔也收干净了呢
but clearly I didn't.
显然并没有
So you kept him locked in his room.
所以你就把他锁在他房♥间中
Since Saturday...yes.
从周六开始 没错
I thought if maybe I could pull off some kind of
我原以为或许我能进行某种
half-assed intervention...
不称职的干预
But he broke out last night, ran away... naked...
但他昨晚突然爆发 裸奔出去
Had a seizure, and here we are.
在街上发了病 就是这样了
I want to show you something.
给你们看样东西
Look at this.
看这个
This is the only paper that he had access to.
这是他能利用的唯一纸张
There's two more rolls just like that.
家里还有两卷这样的
Then he went to the walls, and then...
后来他就往墙上写 然后...
...he went to his own body.
就写在自己身上了
Bingo. Right on the trigeminal nerve.
没错 就在三叉神经上
Probably schwannoma.
可能是神经鞘瘤
In any event, it's got to come out. Looks simple enough.
无论如何 必须手术 问题不大
Well, to add to the excitement, if you want some pressure,
需要压力的话 我来增加点刺♥激♥
should you Google this woman, you'll find her name
去网上搜她的名字 你会发现
on a list of potential supreme court nominees.
她是最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官提名人选
Really?
真的
This is some judge, and that is some brain.
了不起的法官 头脑极为出众
A mass. It appears to be a tumor,
肿块 看着像肿瘤
and that's what's applying the pressure that's causing your pain.
正是它的压♥迫♥ 造成了你的头痛
Is it cancerous? Hopefully not.
是脑癌吗 希望不是
We can't confirm whether it is or it isn't
目前无法确定是不是癌
until we get access and we take a biopsy.
除非手术取出做病理切片检查
At this stage, it doesn't appear to be,
现阶段看起来好像不是
but we need to operate.
但必须手术
How long will the recovery take?
痊愈需要多久
I mean, I've... We know, judge... places to go.
我是说 我们知道 法官公务繁忙
Four to six weeks, depending on how you're feeling.
四到六周 得看你感觉如何
And the recovery would be complete.
会彻底痊愈吗
Meaning will you be able to resume
你是说能否继续
your proctology career on the Bench?
直肠疾病相伴左右的法官生涯对吗
We believe so.
我们相信是的
Plus you'll be in excellent hands... his.
另外你的这位医生是医界圣手
And I'll be right there beside him.
我会在一旁协助手术
Have a seat.
坐
First of all, congratulations.
首先 恭喜你
Here you go.
给
I'm still on duty.
我还在值班
No, you're not. As of now, you're off-duty.
不 从现在开始 你下班了
I-I haven't hit my 24-hour max yet.
我还没值完24小时呢
You saved a woman's life.
你救了那位女士的命
The high you must be going on... you're off-duty.
你现在一定很兴奋 你可以下班了
You meditate? No.
你冥想过吗 没
Okay, well, I'm gonna give you a little crash course.
很好 我来给你上一节速成课
I want you to take a healthy swig,
先饮一小口啤酒
but don't swallow.
别咽下去
Just hold the beer in your mouth.
就这么在嘴里含着
Do it.
照做
I really... Do it.
我真的...照做
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Now, I want you to imagine
现在 开始想象
that the beer is life itself.
这口啤酒就是生命本身
When I tell you to swallow, I want you to feel it
等我让你咽下去 你要感觉着它
going down your throat, then into your blood,
顺喉而下 流入你的血液
your extremities.
浸润你的四肢
I want you to feel life itself flowing right through you.
要感觉生命 在你四肢百骸游走
Experience the sensations transporting energy
体验生命将能量传送到每条血管
into every vein and organ.
每个器官的感觉
Now count to three, then do it.
现在数到三 咽下去
I like that.
感觉不错
It works... meditation. You should do it.
冥想很管用 你可以经常做一做
Now, for my money, you saved the day,
依我看 你今天真是帮了大忙了
but the stressors were working a little too hard.
但下次不能再这么紧张了
Panic and judgment aren't good bedmates.
惊慌失措会影响你的判断力
Next time, you need to be breathing yourself some.
下次 记得先找到自己的呼吸
It's not just about giving air to the patient.
别尽想着给患者鼓气
Okay.
好的
The ER has a certain order and calm to it...
急诊室需要保持从容有序
It has to...
这是必须的
And first and foremost, it starts with the doctor.
而这首先 就要求医生先做到从容应对
Got it.
明白了
And last, but not least, I owe you a hug.
最后很重要的一件事 我欠你个拥抱
I know what I have, OK?
我知道我的病
It's called hypergraphia... the opposite of writer's block.
这叫多写症 写作障碍的另一个极端
He's very smart. But not demented.
他很聪明 但没有精神错乱
Demented would be locking somebody in a room
精神错乱是指把人锁在房♥间里
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表