剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but, um...
对不起打扰你了 但是
that other ER Doctor,
急诊室另一个医生
the big guy, the African-American man, he...
就是那个挺壮实 非裔男人 他
he sort of threw me out.
他把我赶了出来
Dr. Villanueva wouldn't have turned you away
如果维兰纽瓦医生认为你需要治疗
if he felt you needed treatment, Mr. Knox.
他肯定不会随便放你出来的 诺克斯先生
Well, he... he thinks I need drug treatment.
他...他觉得我需要药物治疗
And, uh, I-I do.
而且 我确实需要
I-I'm addicted to pain medication.
我对止痛药上瘾
And I realize I need to get treatment for that,
我知道这个问题 我应该去治疗一下
but... but right now, I...
但...但现在 我...
I just need help, period.
我需要你帮忙 就这样
That Dr. Villa guy or whatever made some calls.
那个维兰什么的医生打了几通电♥话♥
And, uh, I can't go to any more ERs or pharmacies.
所有的急诊室和药店我都去不了了
H-h-he can't do that. He...he can't do that.
他...他怎么能这样 怎么能这么做
I mean, I...I could sue you guys.
我...我可以告你们的
Look, we cannot give you drugs, so...
我们不能给你药 所以...
But I-I-it's just... it's just to ease the pain, please.
但我只...只是想缓解疼痛 求你了
It's not that simple. It is that simple.
事情没那么简单的 就那么简单
You think I want to be this way?
你以为我想这样的吗
Doctors did this to me.
都是医生害的我
Just... just write me a script.
只...只要给我开张处方
Tide me over for a little bit.
只要一点点我就能捱过去了
I can't do that. Yes, you can!
我不能那么做 你可以
Tina?
缇娜
Tina?
缇娜
Probable hematoma, subdural epidural,
可能是硬膜下或硬膜外血肿
page Dr. Wilson.
呼叫威尔逊医生
No, check that. Dr. Park. Call Sung.
不 改一下 是朴医生 叫阿成来
Some blood in her mouth.
她嘴里有血
I think it localized. You okay?
我想应该是局部血肿 你没事吧
I'm fine. Breath sounds are clear throughout.
我没事 呼吸声音很清晰
What happened?
怎么回事
She was attacked, head injury.
她受到袭击 头部受伤
Tina? She's not conscious.
缇娜 她失去意识了
Pupils? Is she localizing?
瞳孔呢 她是局部血肿吗
Any kind of response at all?
什么反应都没有吗
We need a CT. Oh, my God.
得去拍CT 上帝啊
My God. Where is she now?
上帝啊 她现在情况如何
Harding. They just called our case.
哈丁 叫到我们的案子了
Well, should she need surgery, I want Dr. Park to perform.
如果她需要动手术 让朴医生来执刀
You understand? Not Ty Wilson.
明白吗 不是泰·威尔逊
Just keep us informed.
有事随时联♥系♥我
We should be back within the hour.
我们应该能一小时之内回去
Is everything okay? No.
一切还好吧 不好
Brain swell. Subdural hematoma.
脑肿胀 硬膜下血肿
Prep surgery now. Let's go.
立刻准备手术 走吧
Tina?
缇娜
Tina? Need take surgery now.
缇娜 需要马上手术
Brain bleeding.
脑出血
I'm doing it. I do.
我来开 我来
I said I'm doing it! Stand down!
我说我来开 退下
Dr. Wilson.
威尔逊医生
Dr. Park will perform the procedure.
让朴医生来做这个手术
What am I missing here?
我没漏掉什么吧
She's a registered organ donor.
她是登记在册的器官捐献者
Yes, Your Honor, which would suggest
是的 法官阁下 这就是说
that she agreed to have her organs harvested.
她同意摘取她的器官
But in ascertaining the validity
但在确认这类协议的
and therefore enforceability of any such agreement,
有效性和强制执行性时
we look to see if there was an actual meeting of the minds.
我们要看其是否符合当事人的意愿
Here, I submit there was none. Because?
在这里 我认为不是 原因
Well, there's no indication that she truly knew
没有任何迹象表明她明确知道
what organ donation even entails.
器官捐赠意味着什么
In fact, most people do not.
实际上 大部分人都不知道
Why? Because they're simply not told.
为什么呢 因为没有人告诉他们
One almost gets the sense that the less people know,
一种可能的解释是 知道的人越少
perhaps the more likely they are to donate.
他们就更可能捐出器官
Your honor, if I might have a word. Forgive me.
法官阁下 请允许我说句话 抱歉
I don't mean to forsake any proper court decorum,
我不是要藐视相关的法庭礼仪
but there are lives, innocent lives,
但有很多生命 无辜的生命
hanging in the balance,
苦苦挣扎 命悬一线
and I would hate for those lives
我为他们感到不平 他们的生命
to be hinged on Mr. Tompkins' talent for brevity.
会因为汤普金斯先生的三寸不烂之舌而改变
And who are you?
你是哪位
Forgive me. My name is Harding Hooten.
抱歉 我是哈丁·胡顿
I'm the Chief of Staff at Chelsea General.
我是切尔西中心医院的医务主任
Excellent! What a splendid idea.
太棒了 我有个很好的想法
Let's hear directly
我们直接听听
from Chelsea General's Chief of Staff.
切尔西中心医院的医务主任怎么说吧
We can all learn firsthand about the organ-donation business.
我们可以获得第一手的器官捐赠资料
And in the process, we could even save time.
与此同时 我们还能节省时间
Your honor, might we put Dr. Hooten under oath,
法官阁下 请先让胡顿医生庄严宣誓
in the interest of accuracy?
以保证他回答的准确性
I guess my question would be...
我的问题是...
or I should say my assumption...
或者我应该说我的假设是
When a person... say, like my client's mother...
当一个人 例如我当事人的母亲
checks the "Organ Donor" Box on her
在她驾照申请上勾选
driver's license application,
「器官捐赠」选项框时
is it made clear to her
她是否清楚知道
that not only her organs may be harvested,
不仅是她的器官会被摘取
but also her skin and her tissue?
而且还有她的皮肤和组织
I really have no idea
我真的不知道
what your client's mother was specifically told.
你当事人的母亲清楚知道些什么
Here's the paperwork Mrs. Malloy signed.
这是马洛伊太太签署的文件
Oh, well, it's actually an application for a driver's license
确切地说 这是一份驾照申请书
with a little box to check.
上面有一项小小的勾选框
Is there anything in here
这里有任何告知
declaring that her tissue and skin would be harvested?
她的组织和皮肤都会被摘取的声明吗
I believe online there is a section for exclusions...
我相信网上会查到相关章节说明摘取...
Ah, you'd have to go online to read it.
还得上网才能看到啊
The reality is most people do not.
实际情况是 大部分人都不会上网看
In fact, there is no way to specify,
事实上 没有任何办法能明确提出
"Do not sell my tissue for cosmetic use."
「不要把我的组织用于任何整容行为」
Most people, my client's mother being one of them,
包括我当事人母亲在内的大部分人
simply have no idea that hospitals derive
根本不知道医院会利用这些组织
huge revenues from these tissues,
牟取惊人的暴利
tissues sometimes used for things like penile enlargements,
有时 这些组织会被用于阴♥茎♥增粗手术
lip-plumping, wrinkle repair, nose cartilage.
丰唇 去皱修复 隆鼻
You think my client's mother knowingly agreed
您觉得我当事人的母亲若明知如此
to let her body parts be used posthumously
还会同意死后捐献遗体以用来
to augment a male recreational appendage?
增大男人寻欢作乐的器官
The majority of organs are used for life-saving measures.
大部分器官都是用来救人性命的
We don't... Is it your testimony, doctor,
我们不会 这算是你的证词吗 医生
that Chelsea General does not use
你声称切尔西中心医院
or sell organ donations for profit?
并没有出♥售♥器官以获取利润
Yes, money is made allowing outside companies to harvest...
是的 盈利的只是允许院外的公♥司♥摘取
Tissue for cosmetic use?
用以整形美容的组织
Mr. Tompkins, what we are endeavoring to do here today
汤普金斯先生 我们今天所要做的
is to use your client's mother's liver and kidneys
是用您当事人母亲的肝脏和肾脏
to save three lives.
挽救三个人的生命
Should you not be able to read that in the form...
难道您不应当看到这些内容吗
Perhaps not, because nowhere in the fine print
或许你看不到 因为在如此清楚的细则中
is it prominently declared that you are a putz.
并没有特别的条款声明您是白♥痴♥
It's my client who feels like a putz today, sir,
感觉被人当白♥痴♥的是我当事人 先生
Sitting here as you're about to
他母亲将被你们大卸八块去卖♥♥钱了
carve up his mother for profit.
他还傻傻地坐在这里
Well, then, perhaps you should tell your client
或许你应该告诉你的当事人
that we are using his mother's body parts to save human life.
我们是用他母亲的器官拯救别人的生命
For someone who lays claim to full disclosure,
要求别人毫无保留地公开实情
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表