剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
which can only be found on cervical trays.
只有颈椎手术盘里有
And guess what.
结果呢
We had no trays.
当时没那个托盘
And if there's one thing I have stressed to
有一件事 我对辖下的所有医生
all the surgeons under my charge,
再三强调
including you, Dr. Hooten,
也包括你 胡顿医生
preparation.
准备工作
Be prepared for anything and everything.
准备好应付所有以及一切事情
Preparation, preparation, preparation.
准备 准备 再准备
The question is...
问题是
did I harm Dr. Park's patient?
我有伤害到朴医生的患者吗
Did I harm Dr. Tierney's patient?
有伤害到蒂尔尼医生的患者吗
Did I harm Dr. Wilson's patient?
有伤害到威尔逊医生的患者吗
Have I harmed any of my own patients?
我有伤害过任何我自己的患者吗
The answer is "No." No.
答案是没有...没有
Question, D-Dr. Hooten?
有问题吗 胡...胡顿医生
No.
没有
Thank you, Dr. Wayne. You're excused.
谢谢您 维恩医生 你可以坐下了
Thank you, everyone. That's all.
谢谢各位 会议结束
What the hell was that?
刚才到底在搞什么鬼
You served up batting practice to that man.
你给那位投练习球 给他台阶下
60-mile-an-hour fastball,
球速才一百公里每时
straight down the middle of the plate.
还直落正中心 让他轻易得手
Well, Gato, perhaps next time
加多 或许下次
you'd like to conduct the meeting.
让你来主持这个会好了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
I said, "What's going on?"
我问你 发生了什么事
What's going on right now is that
现在正在发生的事就是
you're blocking my path.
你挡着我的路了
See, the thing about you, Arvin, is when you pontificate,
艾文 我知道每当你发官威训话时
typically, you do so with grand gesticulation.
通常 你都会用很夸张的手势
It's one of your tells.
这也是你的暗示动作之一
Once you've gained dominion...
每当你占据主导时就会说
"Preparation, preparation, preparation."
「准备 准备 再准备」
Your left arm hung limply by your side
但刚才你的左臂无力地垂在身侧
because it's controlled by the right side of your brain.
因为它是由你的右脑控制的
Can we talk about this later? Please, Harding.
我们能迟点再谈吗 拜托了 哈丁
I-I-I'm busy now.
我...我现在很忙
I also detected some facial asymmetry.
我还注意到你的面部有些不对称
You suffered a transient ischemic attack, however brief.
你刚才是一过性脑缺血发作 虽然很短暂
Don't be ridiculous. I saw it, Arvin.
别瞎说了 我看出来了 艾文
You know I saw it.
你知道我看出来了
An ischemic attack would typically last hours.
脑缺血发作一般会长达几个小时呢
Not always.
也不尽然
Is that what's been happening?
这就是事情的真♥相♥是吗
You've been having these little episodes
最近你一直都时不时地发作
which temporarily...
也非常短暂...
If these are TIAs,
如果真的是TIA[短暂性脑缺血]
potentially, this could be a serious situation.
这可能是很严重的问题
These could be precursors to a stroke.
这些可能是卒中先兆
You want me to get an MRI?
你想让我去做个磁共振吗
Come on. Let's... let's do it.
那走吧 现在就去做
An MRI wouldn't reveal it.
磁共振不会发现什么的
You know that.
这个你很清楚
Maybe it is I
或许应该是我
who should be questioning your medical fitness.
来质问你的健康状况
A TIA? Come on.
TIA 别扯了
The... the whole world would notice.
要是真的 早就有人发现了
Again, not always.
我说过 也不尽然
It could be so slight, only those
TIA的表现可以很轻微
who know you best might pick up on it.
只有非常熟悉你的人才会察觉到
All I can tell you, Harding, is you're wrong.
我唯一能说的就是 哈丁 你错了
There is one way to find out.
有一个办法可以确认
In fact, you taught me.
事实上 是你教我的
If the carotid artery is clear, there's nothing to hear.
如果颈动脉血流通畅 就听不到声音
If there's a narrowing,
而如果颈动脉狭窄
we get that whooshing sound, a bruit.
我们会听到嗖嗖嗖的杂音
No harm in checking, is there?
检查一下没坏处 不是吗
Absolutely not.
完全没有
Absolutely nothing!
完全没问题
All clear.
没声音
Might I have a listen? No!
能让我听听吗 不行
And, frankly, I'm getting sick of all your second-guessing.
坦白说 我很讨厌你那套质疑的样子
You've crossed the line now!
你越界了
Arvin. I trained you!
艾文 我一手培养了你
Damn it, I gave you this job.
该死的 是我给了你这份工
I gave you this life.
我给了你这种生活
Now you're trying to take away mine?
你现在想来夺走我的吗
How dare you?
你怎么敢
I dare because...
我敢是因为
I'm Chief of Staff.
我是医务主任
If ever I compromise a patient's health,
我要是真有危害到患者的健康
then we'll talk.
我们再谈
Until then, get the hell out.
在那之前 马上滚出去
Sucks being the boss sometimes, don't it?
有时当老大也真不容易啊 是吧
You have no idea.
你无法理解
I can't even leave the room without big black men
我连走出房♥间都会被大块头黑人堵住
accusing me of throwing softballs.
指责我给别人台阶下
Again with the standup.
再说一次你不是说相声的
Is it the alcohol?
是酗酒问题吗
Why is it that whenever you make a diagnosis,
为什么你每次下诊断的时候
you're a savant?
你都那么威武
When I do, I'm just an asshole.
我一下诊断 就是个混♥蛋♥
Charisma, baby.
这叫魅力 宝贝儿
Some got it.
有人与生俱来
Some don't.
有人注定抱憾
Harding, don't you wish you could just
哈丁 你难道不想
go back to practicing medicine and not have to
回归临床 继续行医吗
deal with all of this administrative crap?
再也不要去管那些行政上的破事
Oh, Gato, we're healers.
加多 都是治病救人
Medicine is nothing but administrative,
医务工作也无非管理而已
even in Canada.
包括加拿大
Well, well, well. Girls' night out.
看看谁来了 女士狂欢夜啊
She dragged me here. Yes, I did. Therapy.
她硬拉我来的 没错 疗伤需要
I hear you pulled off
我听说你今天成功完成了
a manual aspiration thrombectomy today.
一项人工吸引血栓切除术
I had help.
我有帮手
No, not really. Yes, really.
没有 基本没有 真的有
And otherwise, everything okay?
除此之外 一切都还好吧
I'm working on it. Thanks.
我正努力呢 谢谢关心
Whatever I'm having. Definitely not what he's having.
来份跟我一样的 绝不能跟他的一样
Hey, I hear you sweet-talked Lieberman a little.
我听说你今天对利伯曼表白啦
What did you say?
你说什么了
I just told him...
我就是跟他说
he was sweet and tender.
他又贴心 又温柔
Charisma.
魅力
Some got it, some don't.
有人与生俱来 有人注定抱憾
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表