剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
And this is what happens
而这种情况的发生则是因为
when we subjugate that training to arrogance.
我们将受训的知识屈从于自大的心态
You messed up.
你犯了错误
We all do.
我们都会犯错
Tina? I cannot hear this right now. Okay?
缇娜 我现在不想听这些 拜托
Beat it, Tina.
走吧 缇娜
Please.
求你了
None of us came here for the bells and whistles.
我们都不是来看热闹或奚落你的
It's the personnel.
事关全员
These meetings,
这种会议
like the one where you got your ass kicked,
比如你刚刚被骂得狗血淋头的那场
that's what makes you a better doctor.
恰恰会促使你做得更好
That's all that matters, number one.
这才是最重要的 这是第一
Number two, we got a teenage boy being helivaced in from Bend.
第二 一位少年正由直升机从本德市运来
Severed spinal cord,
脊髓截断
and he's due to arrive here in about two minutes.
大约两分钟后到达
Well, maybe you should call Sung.
还是呼叫阿成吧
I'm calling everybody. But I'm especially calling you.
所有人我都会呼叫 但我尤其要呼你
It's an atlanto-occipital dislocation.
是寰枢关节脱位
That's right... internal decapitation.
没错 就是"体内斩首"
Now, you got about 30 seconds to pull yourself together.
给你三十秒时间振作起来
Don't take him off the backboard. Yes, sir.
别拿开背板 是
Subarachnoid hemorrhage. Craniovertebral junction.
蛛网膜下腔出血 在颅椎关节[寰枕]
Oh, my God. Do one, Korea.
上帝 做过一例 韩国人
How did that work out? Dead.
结果如何 死了
Let's get our own CT, plus a craniovertebral MR.
去拍CT片 做颅颈区磁共振
Are you sure we have time?
确定时间够吗
Probably spinal shock.
可能有脊髓休克
Okay, we need to know what we're dealing with.
先搞清病情状况
Michelle, make sure anesthesia knows we're on the way.
米歇尔 务必通知麻醉师我们马上到
Keep his neck stabilized.
稳住他的头颈
Sung, get the halo from OR 16.
阿成 去16手术室拿头颅环
Oh, God. All right.
天呐 好
Watch what you're doing, Thor. The only thing
小心点 托尔 他的头身之间
connecting his head to his torso is skin.
只剩肌肤相连了
He's got a strong chance of heart failure.
心力衰竭的可能性非常大
We've got to secure the airway before we bring him up.
上手术台之前必须确保气道通畅
I need a fiber-optic tray. Buck, you better scrub up.
我要光纤内镜包 巴克 去术前消毒
We don't know the extent of his other injuries.
不知道其它创伤程度如何
Harding, I'm gonna need the scans from Bend,
哈丁 我要本德那边的扫描结果
Make sure we can do live fluoroscopy throughout.
确保可以做胸透
What's his heart rate? Jorge, get his coags.
心率如何 豪尔赫 去拿化验单
I hear from Bend. Normal. Get on trauma time.
本德来消息了 正常 开始创伤治疗
What are you thinking?
什么打算
Occipital-cervical fusion to start.
开始枕颈融合术
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表