剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Does it?
对吧
Chelsea General is being sued.
切尔西医院被起诉了
And it seems Mitch Tompkins has laid out a cause of action
米奇·汤普金斯提出的起诉理由是
alleging our complicity in your adulterous affair...
控告本院是你俩婚外情的帮凶
A cautionary tale for all, I suppose.
我想请在座各位都要以此为鉴
You may sit.
请坐吧
Oh, I feel like a bit of a cow this week,
这一周以来 我觉得自己像头老奶牛
kicking everyone when they're down.
逮着人就飞脚乱踹
I suppose I should offer some milk.
我觉得也该挤点奶犒赏一下大家
Dr. Villanueva, Dr. Tierney, Dr. Napur,
维兰纽瓦医生 蒂尔尼医生 纳普尔医生
Please ascend, take the stage.
请起立 上台来
I present to you all our heroes of the day.
我向各位介绍一下咱们今天的英雄们
Together they saved a young man,
他们齐心协力挽救了一个生命
who, for all intents and purposes, should be rather dead.
一个原本几乎肯定会丧命的年轻人
I so love looking at heroes.
我真喜欢看大英雄
I especially enjoy seeing them on display in my hospital.
尤其喜欢看他们在本院里供人敬仰
Was it a grand feeling saving Keith Harriman?
救活凯斯·哈里曼是不是感觉很棒
It must have been grand.
一定棒极了
What did we do wrong?
我们做错什么了
Wrong?!
错
Dr. Napur,
纳普尔医生
your patient was more pulled apart
你们的这位患者当时摔得
than the scarecrow in "The Wizard Of OZ,"
比「绿野仙踪」中的稻草人还糟烂
and you pulled him back together.
而你们却将他救了过来
Such excellent doctoring, or should I say fortitude?
医术何其高超 还是该夸你们不屈不挠呢
How did you manage to keep such a positive attitude
这位年轻人的情况并不乐观
in the light of this young man's underwhelming odds?
你们是如何保持这么积极的态度的呢
Tell me.
告诉我
Was your attitude positive right from the get go?
你们从一开始就这么积极吗
You seem confused.
好像很困惑啊
As am I, looking at my notes.
看着我的笔记 我也很困惑
Let me see.
我瞧瞧
You know, my intel around here is pretty good.
我在医院的情报网可是很准的
Dr. Napur, you remarked on how lovely it would be
纳普尔医生 你曾表示如果哈里曼先生
if Mr. Harriman could eat through his mouth instead of a tube.
自主进食而不用依靠营养管真是太好不过了
It would make it easier for him to take his pills
这样等他再次服药自杀时
on his next suicide attempt.
药片消化起来也容易得多了
And, Buck, you pointed to the patient as the poster boy
巴克 你则说这位患者正是美国医疗体制
for everything that's wrong with American healthcare.
所有弊端症结的代言人
"A suicidal deadbeat who drains the system."
「轻生自杀 浪费资源的无底洞」
Dr. Napur, I'm told that
纳普尔医生 我听说
you concurred with Dr. Tierney's analysis,
你也同意蒂尔尼医生的分♥析♥
which the patient heard, by the way.
而且这番评论也被患者听到了
I didn't exactly say that. No.
我不是那么说的 对
No, you didn't exactly say that.
是啊 你确实不是那么说的
What you said was, "Even if he survives,
你说的是 就算他活下来
"we'll just be sending him out to poop into a bag,
到时他也只能用人工肛♥门♥袋排便
"addicted to pain meds, with no will to live.
止痛药一刻都离不了 还毫无生存欲望
What's the point?"
有什么意义呢
That's what you said... exactly.
这才是你的...原话吧
And, Dr. Villanueva, you said...
维兰纽瓦医生 你呢
nothing.
什么都没说
In the face of these indecencies,
面对这么无礼的言谈
you said nothing to reprimand them.
你竟然连一句谴责都没有
I believe I threatened to hit Buck.
我有威胁过要揍巴克
Twice. Oh, please.
两次 拜托
The truth of the matter is you three heroes
重点在于 你们三位大英雄
didn't really kick into hero gear until you realized
根本不想鼓起劲救人 直到你们发现
that the patient was an attempted-homicide victim.
这位患者其实是被人意图谋杀的被害人
When he was just a jumper, your concern,
当你们以为他是跳楼轻生时 你们的关心
if we can even call it that, was far less considerable.
如果那也叫关心的话 根本远远不够
You were all inclined to do just a little bit less
相对于一个无家可归的瘾君子
for a homeless drug addict than you were for a college graduate.
你们更愿意在一位大学毕业生身上做努力
Buck, you even resisted
巴克 你甚至反对
bothering to waste good organs on the man.
在这人身上浪费健全的器官
I find that outrageous.
这种观点真是令人发指
The three of you might consider something...
你们三个有没有想过
suicidal people are regarded as ill,
自杀轻生者也是病患
and if you bother to read the mission statement of this hospital,
如果你们好歹费费神读一读本院的宗旨
you'll discover that we rather fancy treating the sick,
你们会发现我们愿意治疗病患
not shunning them.
而不是避之不顾
Excellent doctoring, indeed...
医术的确是很高明
Judging the quality of a man's life
但评判这个人的生活品质
before deciding on the quality of his care.
再决定对其实施治疗的质量
Well, perhaps there are death panels in this country, after all.
话说 这个国家毕竟还是有死刑的呢
You're out of line.
你太过分了
You...were out of line, Dr. Napur.
你们才是太过分了 纳普尔医生
Your litmus test on best efforts was as out of line here
你们那种决定努力程度的标准才是过分无比
as it was inaccurate. Uh, I'm sorry.
而且大错特错 抱歉
But whatever they might have said, I...
但无论他们说了什么 我
You said nothing, Dr. Villanueva,
你什么都没说 维兰纽瓦医生
Or at least not enough, and I very well suspect
至少说得不够 而且我很怀疑
that your attitude was aligned with theirs
你的态度其实跟他们一样
and they picked up on your cue.
而他们正是接受了你的暗示
Where the hell did you get that?
你是怎么得出这种结论的
I get that because I know it, Gato.
我得出这种结论是因为我懂 加多
Everyone here follows your lead.
在座的所有人都服从你的指挥
They pick up their cue from the Big Cat.
他们都唯「虎爷」马首是瞻
I'm disappointed.
我很失望
I'm disappointed in your lack of leadership here.
你的领导不力让我感到失望
I'm disappointed in all three of you,
你们三个人都让我失望
heroes that you are.
你们这三位大英雄
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm not nearly as guilty as you made me out.
我没你要求的那么愧疚
But I'm more guilty than I'd like to admit.
但我心里比嘴上要愧疚得多
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Now back to my question.
回到我的问题上来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I know you take mistakes at this place personal sometimes.
我知道有时你太过操心医院的事故
Go easy on yourself, would you?
别对自己那么苛刻 行吗
You worried about me, Gato?
你在担心我吗 加多
If not me, then who?
除了我 还能有谁呢
Really? Drinking alone?
开什么玩笑 独自喝酒
You okay?
你还好吗
Ty, this was my...
泰 这本来是我的...
You had no duty here.
你根本没有任何责任
This is on me. This was my...
这都怪我 这是我的...
I disagree.
我不同意
You took a risk, Tina.
你是冒了险的 缇娜
You had something to lose here, which you lost.
你会有所失 而且现在已然失去了
Me... I just went for a joy ride.
而我 我只是想逍遥快活一番
As far as I'm concerned,
我个人认为
my behavior was worse than yours here.
我的行为比你要差劲得多
I don't know how you get that.
我不晓得你怎么得出这个结论的
There are consequences to things.
凡事都会有个结果
I know I don't need to be telling you that.
我知道我没必要跟你说这个
But...
但是...
the things we do have meaning.
咱俩的关系是有意义的
I think this thing between us...
我觉得我们之间的感情
...I want it to have meaning.
我希望这一切是有意义的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Maybe it's to ease my guilt. I-I don't know, but...
也许我是想减轻自己的内疚感 说不清
...I want what we are...
我想让咱俩名正言顺
I want it to have meaning.
我希望这一切有所意义
The place my head is at right now...
我现在脑子里根本是一片...
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
You're a good man,
你是个好人
and a good doctor.
也是个好医生
But my best methodology for preventing these accidents
但杜绝此类事故再次发生的最好办法
from happening again is zero tolerance,
对于我来说 就是「零容忍♥」
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表