剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Watch your back. Just stay with us, man.
小心后面 坚持住 老兄
Coming through!
推过来了
Attempted suicide, single vehicle, telephone pole.
自杀未遂 一辆车撞电线杆上了
Starred windshield and bent steering wheel.
挡风玻璃碎裂 驾驶盘弯曲
Still got a pulse, but weak. Let me see.
脉搏尚存 但很微弱 让我看看
Raccoon eyes.
熊猫眼[眼皮下淤血]
Probably a basilar skull fracture.
可能是颅底骨折
What did you say happened?
你刚说是什么事故
Tried to flatten her sedan into a telephone pole...
她试图开着轿车撞向电线杆
No skid marks.
没有刹车痕
Attempted suicide by car.
企图驾车自杀
Bullshit.
该死
She just had a bomb go off in her head.
她脑子里就像藏了个定时炸♥弹♥
Let's get her on the ventilator, get her more fluids.
给她上呼吸机 加快补液
This was no suicide.
这不是自杀
Call Wilson. Yes, doctor.
呼叫威尔逊 好的 医生
It's very serious. I won't kid you.
情况很严重 我不是危言耸听
Your daughter's in rough shape.
你们的女儿现在生命垂危
Well, what are the odds?
生存几率有多大
The odds improve with Ty Wilson doing the procedure.
由泰·威尔逊操刀 她的生存几率会很大
There are about five brain surgeons
我院神经外科有五位脑外科医生
the rest of us in neurosurgery aspire to be.
堪称同事心中的学习楷模
This doctor is one of them.
这位医生就是其中之一
Number 3, please.
3号♥手术刀
Here you go.
给你
Give me that penfield.
递给我那个脑膜剥离子
Well, what's her story?
她的基本情况是怎样的
School teacher. 25, no prior history.
学校老师 25岁 无发病史
Have you found the aneurysm? I will.
找到动脉瘤了吗 我会找到的
Here you go.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Help you, sir?
有事吗 先生
Yeah, I thought you might be interested
我觉得你们可能会对这套
in some new state-of-the-art scopes.
技术最先进的视镜感兴趣
Yeah, we're fine.
我们现在挺好的
Okay, but I think if you try them, doctor...
好吧 但我觉得如果你试试
Not a good time.
现在不是时候
I need you to leave, sir. Now.
我需要你出去 先生 立刻
Sure.
好吧
I'll, uh, just come back at another time.
我抽时间再过来吧
Great.
好极了
Remind me never to cross you, Dr. Ridgeway.
记得提醒我永远别惹你 里奇韦医生
Gotcha.
找到了
There it is. There... pushing down on the oculomotor nerve.
就在那儿 顺着动眼神经往下移♥动♥
You see that? Barely. Straight clip?
看到了吗 勉强吧 用直钳吗
Uh, fenestrated.
不 用圆孔钳
All right. Let's see how we do.
好了 看看怎么样
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
We clipped it off. We expect a full recovery.
我们切除了肿瘤 她有望完全康复
Sheila will be sedated through the night.
茜拉打了镇静剂 会昏睡一整晚
I recommend you all try to get some sleep.
我建议你们都去睡一觉
I'm gonna be here all day tomorrow,
我明天一整天都会在
and we can talk.
我们可以谈谈
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Mrs. Sutcliff. Look at me.
撒克利夫太太 看着我
Your daughter will be fine.
你女儿会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't want anyone touching me!
我不想让任何人碰我
This is a racket, if you ask me.
要我说 这简直是诈骗
You give me one pill after another one,
你们不停喂我服用药片
after another one, after another one.
一片又一片 一片又一片
I've been up in here five times already!
我已经被推上来五次了
Everything okay? Not for me, it isn't.
这里还好吗 我一点都不好
I think you people all want me to die.
我觉得你们这些人都希望我死
Is that it?
是这样吗
We actually don't, ma'am.
我们可没有 女士
In fact, we've implemented a new policy
实际上 我们正施行一项新政策
where we now want our patients to get well.
我们都希望自己的病人能尽快好转
Oh, you think this is funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
I will jump out of this bed and crush you like a little bug.
我可以跳下床 像捏死虫子一样捏死你
What's going on?
什么情况来着
She first arrived three months ago
她最初是3个月前入院的
with headaches and a persistent cough.
病状是头痛和顽固性咳嗽
They did an H&P,
做了病史与体格检查
suspected it was a viral infection, and discharged her.
怀疑是病毒性感染 就让她出院了
Then she came two weeks later with a fever.
她两周后又因发烧入院
She was prescribed amoxicillin, bactrim, codeine.
给她开了阿莫西林 复方新诺明和可待因
Back again a month later, diagnosed with bronchitis.
一个月后再来 被诊断为支气管炎
And now she's here for shortness of breath.
现在又因胸闷气促入院
Who's your attending? Lieberman.
你的主治医生是谁 利伯曼
Weren't you supposed to be getting engaged tonight?
你今晚不是要订婚吗
Sorry, there... there... there... there was a rumor.
抱歉 大家都在传言
Yeah, maybe you could be less curious about my social life,
或许你应该少关心我的社交生活
a little more so on this patient's condition.
多关心关心这位患者的病情
Find out what tests were ordered,
看看预约了哪些体♥检♥项目
see if she was exposed to any airborne irritants
查看她是否吸入了空气中的刺♥激♥物
or toxic chemicals, then contact the attending.
或有毒化学物 然后联♥系♥主治医生
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Dr. Ridgeway.
里奇韦医生
Hey, buck.
嘿 巴克
I'm sure you did get the directive
我想你之前肯定收到过指示
affording instrument reps access to the OR.
允许器械销♥售♥代表进入手术室
Yeah. I did, Buck. Thanks.
是啊 收到了 巴克 谢谢
Don't you be snide with me.
别语带讽刺
The fact is these reps know as much if not more
实际上那些代表很清楚 甚至比我们
about the devices we implant than we do, and...
更清楚那些器械设备 而且
They also influence the surgeons, and not for the better.
他们同样也会对外科医生造成不好的影响
What surgeons? Name one surgeon.
哪个外科医生 举个具体名字
Sy Greenberg.
赛·格林伯格
Last year, a rep told him during a TKA to
去年他做全膝关节成形术
shave a little more bone off the tibia
销♥售♥代表让他多切除一部分胫骨
so his high-tech prosthetic would fit.
好能与他的高仿假肢吻合
That patient can barely walk now.
那个患者现在走不了路了
Well, hey, Dr. Wilson. How interesting
威尔逊医生 你和里奇韦医生
to find you in bed with Dr. Ridgeway on this.
夫唱妇随的场面还真有爱呢
Is there a problem? Yes, there's a problem.
有问题吗 是的 有问题
Dr. Ridgeway rudely expelled a manufacturer's rep
里奇韦医生将一位医疗器械代表粗鲁地
from the OR, which just jeopardizes our very
轰出了手术室 这严重损害了
valued relations with Barton Devices.
我们和巴顿器材公♥司♥的关系
Yeah, the same company, it so happens,
同时 该公♥司♥还经常
that's paying for Dr. Tierney's heart and ambulatory wing.
为蒂尔尼医生的心脏门诊部买♥♥单
I resent your implication.
我讨厌你含沙射影
Dr. Ridgeway, I appreciate your concern,
里奇韦医生 谢谢你的提醒
but the matter was put to a vote,
但授权器械代表在手术中在场
which authorized the reps to be present.
这是投票产生的决议
Excuse me? I didn't vote. Neither did I.
等等 我没有投票 我也没有
Well, it seems I did.
我好像投了
Room 311. Morbidity and mortality.
311室 发病率和死亡率例会
Who for, do we know?
知道这次是谁吗
I didn't kill anyone this week. You? Not me.
我这周没死亡病例 你呢 没
Buck, you didn't kill anybody this week, did you?
巴克 你这周害死人了吗
You want to check your notes?
你要不要查查看
It's 007.
是007
Dr. Martin. Yeah.
马丁医生 是的
Why call Ty for aneurysm, huh?
为什么让泰去做动脉瘤手术
Discriminate. Sorry to hear that, Sung, baby.
歧视 同情你 小成成
All right. Let's get started, shall we? Uh, wait.
好了 我们开始吧 等等
Can I have the floor for one brief second, please?
我耽误大家点时间 行吗
I implanted a pacemaker this past week on a man
上周我给一位因南美洲锥虫病引起的
with severe cardiomyopathy as a result of Chagas' disease.
严重心肌病患者植入了一个心脏起搏器
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表