剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Dr. Sydney Napur.
你好 我是茜妮·纳普尔医生
What happened? Is he okay? Baby, are you okay?
怎么回事 他没事吧 宝贝你没事吧
I had a heart attack. A what? A what?!
我心脏病发作 什么 什么发作
There was a blockage in his heart
他发生了心肌梗塞
that was preventing him from getting enough oxygen.
导致他无法得到足够氧气
We had to put in a stent to reopen the passageway.
我们得在堵塞的地方放个支架 再通血管
Oh, my Lord.
我的天哪
Um, he will be okay, but, uh...
他会没事的 不过...
But what?
不过什么
This young man needs to make some dramatic lifestyle changes.
不过这小伙子需要完全改变生活方式
He has asthma, he has a...
他有哮喘 他...
This had nothing to do with asthma, ma'am.
这跟他的哮喘没有任何关系 女士
I don't think I like your tone, doctor.
我不喜欢你的语气 医生
Will his parents be coming in?
他父母会来吗
If he had parents, they'd be here.
若有父母 他们早就来了
I'm his parent.
我就是他家长
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm sorry, no.
我很抱歉 不行
I-I don't want her organs to be harvested.
我不想你们摘取她的器官
S-she's a registered donor.
她登记过自愿捐献器官
I understand that.
我明白
And it makes sense, she's a selfless person.
这并不意外 她是个无私的人
But I'm telling you, as her son,
但我告诉你 作为她儿子我知道
that registration doesn't reflect her true intent.
登记捐献并不能反映她的真实想法
On what basis do you... Look.
你凭什么认为...听着
My mother agreed to be an organ donor six years ago,
我母亲六年前同意捐献器官
I understand that.
我明白这点
What you guys need to appreciate
但你们要知道的是
is that I speak to her every single day,
我每天都有跟她聊天
and I can tell you the person she is now,
我能告诉你们她现在是怎样的人
or... was an hour ago, and...
或者说...一小时前是怎样的人
She wouldn't consent to having her organs harvested.
她不会同意自己的器官被摘取
I'm afraid it's a legally-binding consent.
恐怕她签署的同意书具有法律效力
It's on her driver's license.
就写在她的驾照上
Your wishes can't override hers.
你的愿望不能推♥翻♥她自己的意愿
Who is this ghoul? Gregory.
这食尸鬼是谁 格里高利
It's a federal law.
这是联邦法律规定
It's called the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
叫作「统一遗体捐赠法」
The agreement your mother made is irreversible.
你母亲签署的同意书是无法推♥翻♥的
Which means that we are legally required to procure her organs.
也就是说我们能合法摘取她的器官
I'm getting a lawyer.
我要找律师
Pasta. Burgers. Burritos.
意面 汉堡 墨西哥卷
That's what you serve?
你就给他吃这些吗
It's what he serves.
饭是他自己准备的
I work late, so Darryl usually takes care of dinner,
我下班很晚 通常都是达瑞尔准备晚饭
which, more times than not, is either fast food or frozen.
大多数时候 不是快餐就是速冻食品
Mrs. Fisher, do you realize how bad that is?
费舍尔太太 你知道其中的危害性吗
Processed food, fast food?
加工食品 快餐
It's what I can afford.
我只能买♥♥得起这些
Eating this way is what's making Darryl so sick.
正是这种饮食方式害达瑞尔病得这么厉害
His lipid panels show very high risk.
他的血脂异常之高
He's severely obese.
严重肥胖
Everyone in my family is...
我家里所有人都很
you know, fat. It's in our genes.
肥胖 这是基因遗传
Does he get any exercise?
他平时运动吗
I'll try to get on him about that.
我会尽量让他多运动的
You make it sound as if I failed him.
你说的好像是我害了他一样
Well somebody has.
但有果必有因
He's 16 with the body of a 50-year-old.
他年仅16岁 身体却像50岁
It's just so frustrating.
太讨厌了
People think "It's just food. What's the harm?"
大家总觉得「不就是吃的嘛 能有多大害处」
Food is public enemy number one.
食物是现在社会的头号♥公敌
It's practically the leading cause of death in this nation.
它在我国已经成为一大主要致死原因
Food.
食物
You know, I think I saw that kid once. Fisher?
我觉得我以前见过那孩子 叫费舍尔吗
He came in with a strep throat.
他曾经来看过链球菌性咽炎
His cholesterol and triglycerides were through the roof.
他的胆固醇和甘油三酯高得吓人
Oh, at 16.
才16岁
God, the nation nearly sat Shibah for the death of the Twinkie.
这个国家真该为被夹心面包害死的人默哀
Do you know what's actually in Twinkies?
你知道夹心面包里都有什么吗
Among other things, the ingredients found in rocket fuel.
竟然还有火箭燃料的成分
Syd. We're doctors.
小茜 我们是医生
We can only do so much.
我们只能做这么多
We can't be tilting at windmills...
我们又不能跟堂吉诃德一样
or Ding Dongs... or Sno Balls.
把巧克力派或雪球当假想敌
It's really not funny.
这不好笑
What was Darryl's fractionation, anyway?
达瑞尔的几种脂蛋白结果怎么样
Was it something ridiculous?
有什么特别异常的吗
I don't know. I didn't run it.
不知道 我没查
You didn't run it?
你没查
You just got the total? You didn't break it down?
你就查了总量 没有查分类吗
And now I'm in trouble.
大事不妙
Not even a lipid panel?
连血脂都没查吗
I saw him for strep throat, so...
我给他诊断的是咽炎 所以
And you could see the kid was fat,
但你能看出来那孩子很胖
with elevated cholesterol.
并且胆固醇升高
Can I please just eat?
能让我好好吃饭吗
No, of course not. I forgot. Food is the enemy.
不能 当然不能 我忘了食物是敌人
Well, food and me.
食物和我都是敌人
You know what? I think I'll, uh...
知道吗 我觉得我应该
I'll just go smoke a cigarette.
我要去抽支烟了
Come on.
好啦
I'm not a drug addict. I hurt my back.
我不是瘾君子 我背疼
Son, you're a drug addict.
孩子 你有毒瘾
Are you the poster boy? Is it needles or cocaine?
你算典型瘾君子吗 注射还是吸可♥卡♥因♥呢
No. It's pain medication.
都不是 是止痛药物上瘾
But you're a drug addict just the same.
但你这也一样叫做毒瘾
You've been going to different ERs,
你看过很多家急诊
multiple pharmacies,
去过各种药店
getting prescriptions for opiates, narcotics...
想搞到麻醉剂和镇静剂的处方
Are you telling me that my pain isn't real?
你是说我的疼痛不是真的
I am telling you you have a problem,
我是在告诉你 你有问题
one which I will not enable.
而我不会让你如愿的
This is ridiculous. Where's that blonde doctor?
这太可笑了 那个金发医生在哪
Son. Don't call me "Son."
孩子 别叫我「孩子」
Okay? I am in serious pain here,
我现在痛得要命
and you're a doctor.
而你是医生
You need to treat me, you fat bastard!
你得治好我 你个死胖子
I'll treat you for a broken jaw.
你要是下巴断了 我就给你治
Would you like to have one?
要不要先帮你打断它
Please. I really hurt.
求你了 我真的很疼
I believe you.
我相信你
But more than anything, you need to detox.
但首先 你得去戒毒
Court? That kid is hauling us into court?
上庭 那孩子居然要闹到法庭上去
How can he do that?
他是怎么做到的
By hiring an attorney, Buck,
雇一个律师就行了 巴克
and believe me Lawyers make very good haulers,
相信我 律师都特别能闹腾
but right now...
但现在
First of all, the woman's consent is legally binding.
首先那位女士的同意书是有法律效力的
Now being challenged by the son.
但现在她儿子提出异议
Second, if we do not harvest these organs quickly,
第二 如果我们不尽快摘取那些器官
the viability...
器官就会失活
Which is why we have to go to the courthouse now.
所以我们必须现在赶去法♥院♥
So, she's still hooked up to a machine?
还是有机器维持她的生命吗
Well, Harding's going to fight the court order,
哈丁要去上庭抗战
while prospective donees are being put on standby.
同时很多受体患者还在等待
It's absurd. The woman signed a donor card.
太荒唐了 那女人已经签了器官捐献卡了
Hey, I'm... I'm sorry. Hello.
不好意思 你们好
I'm Asher Knox. We, uh, met briefly in the ER.
我是亚瑟·诺克斯 我们在急诊室见过
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表