剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
either driving or in a swimming pool?
或是游泳时 再次抽搐
But, Gato, going into his cerebral veins?
但是 加多 要进入他的脑静脉
He could have a reaction to the dye,
他可能会对染料出现反应
possible anaphylaxis. I love it.
有可能是过敏性反应 好样的
I love it. You two are actually doubting the Big Cat.
我真高兴 你俩竟然在质疑虎爷我
Oh, I am not doubting you.
我不是在质疑你
What's going on? They're doubting me.
什么情况 他们在质疑我
He wants to do a venography on a kid who seized.
他想对一个出现抽搐的孩子做静脉造影
So, do it.
那就做啊
You got two seconds? Yeah.
你有时间吗 有啊
First...If Gato wants to run a test, I'd run the test.
首先 如果加多想做个测试 你就去做
The guy's a diagnostic savant.
那家伙是诊断专家
Okay.
好吧
Is that why we're in a closet?
我们是因此才来储物室的吗
No. No.
不是的
Second, I feel,
第二 我感觉
I-I guess, a bit paralyzed.
我想 有一点麻木
Over?
对什么
You... your situation.
你 你的情况
When I lost Quinn Mcdaniels,
当我没救活奎恩·麦克丹尼
you held my hand through,
是你握着我的手走出阴影
And now it's my turn.
现在该轮到我帮你了
I know how much you're hurting over...
我知道你有多受伤
Tina, I so want to be here for you,
缇娜 我真的很想在你身边支持你
But being a contributor into the equation,
但作为造成现在这局面的因素之一
Not to mention perhaps...
更别提可能是...
The catalyst?
催化剂
Am I?
我是吗
The...Catalyst?
催化剂
No.
不是
Whatever you need... if you want to talk,
不管你需要什么 如果你想找人谈谈
if you want me to be gone, to hold you,
如果你想要我消失 抱着你
to jump out a window...
或是去跳窗
you're worried about me?
你很担心我吗
This is why you brought me to a room with no windows?
所以你才带我来到一个没有窗户的房♥间吗
Whatever you need.
听凭你愿
Thank you.
谢谢
Right now I think I do just need
现在我只需要一些时间
some time to think, to...
来好好想想...
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I will be.
我会的
Being held sounds nice, though.
不过有个人抱着倒是不错
Good to have you back, Arvin.
很高兴你回来了 艾文
Your vacation was splendid, I hope?
你假期过得应该挺好的吧
Oh, not really.
算不上好吧
I never did understand vacations.
我从来都不懂假期
You get up, you eat, you do nothing,
起床 吃饭 无所事事
you eat, You do more nothing,
然后又吃饭 继续无所事事
you eat, you go to bed.
然后再吃饭 上♥床♥睡觉
Three weeks is too long
用三周时间来吃饭睡觉
to eat, sleep, and do nothing.
无所事事实在是太长了
Up or down?
上还是下
Down.
下去
So, I get the great Harding Hooten
所以 伟大的哈丁·胡顿医生
hovering over me in observation.
会在观察室中打量我
I assume Dr. Park or someone from his team
我猜是朴医生或他们小组中的某人
came running after you.
追着你不放吧
What happened?
到底是怎么回事
Well, I'm afraid the culprit was my iPhone.
罪魁祸首可能是我的手♥机♥
I unwittingly entered the procedure
我无意中把手术时间定成了
as 8:30 pm Tuesday
周二晚上八点半
instead of 8:30 am Wednesday.
而不是周三早晨八点半
Dr. Park said that you seemed a little...disoriented.
朴医生说你看上去有点...茫然
Oh, be... be honest.
你自己想想
I mean, if you walked into an OR
如果你走进手术室
to remove a brain tumor from a 32-year-old male
为一位32岁的男性摘除脑肿瘤
only to discover an aneurysm in a 40-year-old female,
却发现病人是患了动脉瘤的40岁女性
Might you not take a beat?
你难道不发怔吗
What you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, I was just checking a man's artery
检查一个患者的
for calcium deposits. What's up?
动脉钙化情况 怎么了
Have you met with Scott Henderson
你跟斯科特·亨德森谈过
over this whole endocarditis fiasco?
这例细菌性心内膜炎的事吗
The lawyer?
那个律师吗
I just think we might have a litigious patient on our hands.
我只觉得咱们这位患者热衷起诉
I mean, the way he was talking about going after his dentist,
瞧他说起要起诉牙医时的那种语气
he could be looking at you as another deep pocket to run down.
他有可能会把你当成下一个冤大头
I didn't do anything wrong.
可我没做错事
Yeah, but that doesn't matter these days. People sue to sue.
现在谁管这些啊 人人没事就起诉
There's nothing to stop him from filing and
他要是想起诉你再通过和解讹钱
trying to extort a settlement.
你能拦得住吗
Sydney, my brother is a lawyer.
茜妮 我弟弟是律师
This guy would have to at least allege a colorable cause of action.
他至少得提出一个合理的起诉理由
I know that, but...
我知道 但是...
But...what?
但是...如何
Well, um...
只是...
When the guy came back and complained about fatigue,
他第二次来医院时抱怨自己感到疲劳
did you ask whether he'd been to a dentist?
你有问过他最近有无看过牙医吗
Did you check his hands for spots?
你查看过他的双手有无斑点吗
I'm not saying you should have.
我不是说你必须得查
But you would've. Absolutely.
要是你就会 那是当然
I mean, maybe...
我是说 可能吧
You think this is my fault.
你认为这是我的疏忽
Of course I don't.
当然不是
Teeth-cleaning... I mean, who could suspect that, really?
洗牙 说真的 谁能想到这上面去
Even though...
虽然...
The mouth is a breeding ground for bacteria
口腔就是细菌的培养床
and the link between teeth-cleaning and the valve disease...
还有洗牙和心瓣膜疾病之间的关系
Never mind.
当我没说
Crap.
该死
Hey, Arvin.
艾文
It's Buck... it's Buck Tierney.
我是巴克 巴克·蒂尔尼
Yes, I know. I know.
是的 我知道 知道
I've always been meaning to ask, why do they call you "Buck"?
我一直想问你 他们为什么叫你巴克
Uh, is that "Buck" like a deer?
意思是像雄鹿一样吗
'Cause you always seem to be in season around here.
因为你好像整天都精神头儿十足
How 'bout them Trail Blazers, huh?
你觉得开拓者队怎么样
How 'bout 'em?
什么怎么样
Just out of curiosity, who...
我很好奇 谁...
who won the NBA title last year?
去年的NBA总冠军是哪一队
Well, it would have to be out of your curiosity, Buck,
也许你会好奇 巴克
because, frankly, I couldn't give a-a--
坦白说 我对这种事简直
Is it a rat's ass?
不屑一顾
Somehow, looking at you,
可是一看着你
I want to say, "mouse".
我却张嘴想说成「猥亵」
It was the Miami Heat.
冠军是迈阿密热火队
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
I don't want to shock you,
说出来你可别被吓到
I do know who the president is.
我还知道美国总统是谁呢
What was that about?
刚才那是搞哪一出
He walked in on Sung's procedure last night
昨晚他突然闯进阿成的手术中
thought he was somewhere else.
误认为是他的手术
He's done something similar with me.
我也曾被他这样打断过手术
Really? You, too?
真的吗 你也是
Ty, the man handles sharp instruments
泰 这个人手持锐器
inside people's brains, so if you know something...
捅进患者大脑 你要是知道什么...
Dr. Wilson, if you know something...
威尔逊医生 你要是知道什么
Look at this. There's no blood flow.
看看 没有血液流动
It's a cerebral venous thrombosis.
脑静脉血栓形成
What are the odds of that?
患这种病的几率有多大
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表