剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Has your husband been to a dentist recently?
你丈夫最近去看过牙医吗
Yes, a couple weeks ago. He had his teeth cleaned. Why?
几周前去洗过牙 怎么了
Well, teeth-cleaning can sometimes cause bacterial infections.
洗牙有时会引起细菌入血 发生全身感染
My bet is that's where it started.
我猜就是那引起的
From getting his teeth cleaned?
就因为洗牙
His valves can rot?
他的心瓣膜就坏掉了
EEG's normal.
脑电图正常
Any history of epilepsy? No.
有无癫痫病史 没有
You've never seized before?
你以前从来没抽搐过吗
I've never even been sick.
我几乎不生病
Recent head trauma? No.
最近头受过伤吗 没
Sports?
运动呢
I swim competitively, but I've never, like, banged my head.
竞技游泳 但我从来没撞到过头
I have been pushing myself. I swim at Oregon,
我一直给自己压力 我在俄勒冈比赛
and Olympic trials are coming up.
而奥♥运♥会预选赛也快开始了
How's your hydration?
你的水摄取怎么样
I spend half the day in water.
我一天有一半时间都在水里
Yeah, I know, but you need to drink it.
我知道 但是你得喝水
When did you first start to feel nauseated?
你一开始感到恶心是什么时候
Uh, I think around dinnertime.
好像是晚饭时候
After you trained? Yeah.
结束训练后 是的
Mm-hmm, onset seizure. No apparent infection.
癫痫发作 没有明显的感染
High hematocrits. CT's clean.
红细胞压积很高 CT正常
Do you take steroids, son?
服过类固醇性药物吗 孩子
What? Olympic hopeful.
什么 有望参加奥♥运♥会
You wouldn't be the first.
你也不会是第一个
I do not take steroids.
我没用过类固醇[兴♥奋♥剂♥]
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Harding.
哈丁
Dr. Wayne not right. I beg your pardon?
维恩医生不对劲 你说什么
Came into OR to operate on man with tumor
来手术室 要给肿瘤男患者做手术
on woman with no tumor.
却是非肿瘤女患者
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Wrong room, wrong patient, wrong time, wrong procedure.
房♥间错 患者错 时间错 手术错
Not well. Seemed confused.
不太好 似乎糊涂了
Well, not to take sides, Sung,
我不是要偏袒哪一方 阿成
but confusion seems to be systemic
但每当你一做解释
when it's you doing the explaining.
那才叫整个人都糊涂了
Please, Harding.
拜托 哈丁
Dr. Wayne not well.
维恩医生不太好
Harding, I couldn't help but overhear that.
哈丁 我无意中听到了
Yes, that's one of the by-products of eavesdropping,
对 窃听的意外收获嘛
Buck, isn't it? I had a similar experience
不是吗 巴克 上个月我也见过
with Dr. Wayne myself last month.
维恩医生出现了类似情况
We were doing a procedure together,
我们当时正一起做手术
and he just left the room.
他突然离开了手术室
He just went, "Va-voom." He left. Va-voom.
他嗖一下就离开了 他走了 嗖
Va-voom? He's a mercurial man,
嗖的一下 他向来情绪多变
and a very busy one, at that.
也是一个非常忙的人
He routinely leaves the procedures,
他经常丢下没做完的手术
sometimes to let the resident close or...
有时候让住院医师缝合或者
This was different. It was like he was off.
那不一样 当时他就像失了魂一样
I'm sure you're mistaken. I'm sure I'm not.
我确信你弄错了 我确信我没有
You're speaking of one of the pre-eminent
你说的人可是全世界最杰出的
neurosurgeons in the world.
神经外科医生之一
Yet I'm also speaking of an 85-year-old man.
我说的这个人也已是85岁高龄的老人了
And as much as you love him, Harding,
尽管你很爱戴他 哈丁
You have a duty as Chief of Staff...
作为医务主任 你有职责
Now this is where I go, "Va-voom."
我现在打算闪人了 嗖
How are we doing?
怎么样
Much better. When can I leave?
好多了 我什么时候可以走
Grab my fingers. Squeeze.
抓住我的手指 捏紧
Did the tests show anything?
化验有结果吗
Uh, nothing bad. That's the good.
没什么大事 那就是好事
So, what's the bad?
那不好的情况是什么
We're a little stumped.
我们现在有点犯难
Are you sure you didn't fall or hit your head?
你确定你没有摔倒或是撞到头吗
I'm sure. And I do not take steroids.
我确定 而且我没有服用类固醇
He had to ask.
他不得不问
Do you smoke? Do I smoke?
你抽烟吗 我抽烟
Yeah, that's how I win a 400-meter.
对 我就是靠这个赢得400米赛的
I suck on as many cigarettes as possible.
我能抽多少就抽多少
I have to ask, too.
我也是不得不问
Push against my hands.
推我的手
No weed, no bath salts,
不吸大♥麻♥ 不用浴盐
no vodka-soaked gummy bears.
不吃泡了伏特加的小熊软糖
Pull.
推
No girlfriend, either, if that was your next question.
也没女朋友 如果你接下来打算问的话
It wasn't.
我没打算问
Yeah, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
My... my dad just once said, "If you ever have
我爸爸曾经说过 如果有美女
a beautiful woman staring deep in your eyes,
深深地看着你的眼睛
You know, take your shot."
那就不妨试一把
Even if she's looking for why you might have epilepsy, huh?
即使她是为了查找你癫痫发作的病因
You think I have that?
你觉得我有癫痫
No, not really.
不太清楚
Follow.
盯着
You've never seized before?
你之前从没抽搐过吗
Promise.
保证没有
Toxicology showed nothing. And he feels fine now?
毒理学检查没结果 他现在感觉没事是吗
He says so.
他是这样说的
Wants to get back in that pool.
他想回到游泳池
Should we just discharge him?
我们不如直接让他出院吧
Well, healthy kids don't seize for no reason.
健康的孩子不会无缘无故抽搐
There's no sign of traumatic injury,
没有外伤的迹象
No tumor, no fistula, no abscess.
不是肿瘤 不是内瘘 不是脓肿
Maybe it is epilepsy.
或许是癫痫症
With onset at age 21? No.
21岁才开始发作吗 不可能
We're missing something, people.
我们肯定漏掉了什么 各位
I don't know what it is,
我不知道具体是什么
but we're missing something.
但我们肯定漏查了什么
Should we call House?
打电♥话♥问豪斯医生呗
Sorry.
抱歉
My dentist did this to me?
是我的牙医造成的吗
I'm saying it's possible.
我只是说有那个可能
That putz! I don't understand what happened.
那个蠢货 我不明白是怎么回事
He had a stent put in.
他之前做过心脏支架
This is unrelated to the stent.
这跟心脏支架没有关系
Oh, come on. He had his teeth cleaned. Then he had a stent.
得了吧 他去洗牙 然后做了心脏支架
You're saying it's the former that damaged his heart?
你们却说是因为前者损伤了他的心脏
Believe it or not,
不管你信不信
teeth-cleaning is among the leading causes of infective endocarditis.
洗牙是导致细菌性心内膜炎的主要原因之一
Bacteria can get into the blood.
细菌可以由此进入血液
And if it does, it can migrate.
进入之后 就会转移
I'll tell you this... I am very pissed off here.
我可以告诉你们 我现在非常生气
The only consolation is I just got richer.
唯一值得安慰的是我更有钱了
Let's hope that putz paid his malpractice premium.
但愿那蠢货有买♥♥误诊保险费吧
Maybe we can get that boat now.
或许我们现在能买♥♥下那艘船了
Don't look now, but we're being watched.
别抬头看 有人正在看我们
Actually, I believe it's me who's under observation.
实际上 我觉得现在被观察的人是我
Perhaps a few of you could give the "Okay" signal
你们谁能跟胡顿医生比一个OK手势
to Dr. Hooten to confirm that I am, in fact,
以证实我 确确实实是
Removing a meningioma
从一名男性脑膜瘤
from a male patient who has one.
患者身上摘除肿瘤
He's not about to have it long, however.
当然他的肿瘤很快就不复存在了
Here we go.
好了
A CTV? What's the reason not to?
计算临床靶区 有什么不可以的吗
Well, it exposes the kid to more radiation,
那会使这孩子接受更多的放射
which increases the risk of cancer.
从而升高肿瘤的风险
As opposed to him convulsing again while
不做的话 他就会在开车
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表