剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Good for you. Listen... we are seeing a lot more diseases
做得好 现在我们接触了越来越多
once reserved for the third world and tropical climates.
以往常见于第三世界和热带地区的疾病
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢 医生
We now have a patient, Joanne Whitman.
现在一位患者 约翰·利伯曼
She has been in five times
她已经入院五次
Come on, doctor.
得了 医生
Hey! You know what?! Forgive me for caring. Shoot me.
好吧 算我多管闲事 开枪打我呀
Oh, okay! Bang! There's an idea.
好嘞 砰 好主意
Settle down.
都坐下
Come on.
好吧
Dr. Martin.
马丁医生
Let's talk about Mary Michaelidos, shall we?
谈谈玛丽·米克利德斯这位病人吧
Please.
请上台
Mary Michaelidos, age 39,
玛丽·米克利德斯 39岁
presented on August 12th with soreness of her left hip.
8月12日由于左髋部疼痛入院
She was an avid runner, 30 miles a week.
她喜欢跑步 一周跑30英里
I thought the hip irritation was due to all the running.
我认为髋关节的病因是跑步引起
I prescribed 1,000 milligrams of extra strength Tylenol
我下了一千毫克强效泰诺的医嘱
until the pain subsided.
直到她疼痛消失
Did the pain subside?
疼痛消失了吗
Well, I didn't know. I...didn't hear from her.
我不知道 我没再收到她的消息
The next I saw her was on, uh, December 19th.
我再见到她是在12月19日
She was in the ER with a broken hip.
她因髋部骨折急诊就医
From all that running?
是因为跑步引起的吗
No, sir.
不是 先生
I ordered an MRI with contrast,
我做了磁共振增强扫描
which revealed Stage IV bone cancer.
结果显示是骨癌晚期
Doctor, that first time you saw her,
医生 你首次接诊她时
did you do a full physical examination?
有没有做全套体格检查
Did you order any X-rays?
有没有拍片子
Blood work?
抽血化验
No, sir.
没有 先生
Did you do anything other than prescribe extra strength Tylenol?
除了开强效泰诺以外你还做了些什么
In retrospect...
就以往病例来看
"In retrospect. " .
"就以往病例来看"
We all so love to separate the conjoined twins, don't we?
我们是如此热衷于分离连体婴儿 不是吗
Rebuild the shattered faces,
重塑毁坏的面容
but sometimes it's the little things.
有时这真是不值一提
Isn't it, Dr. Martin?
是不是 马丁医生
This is what can happen when you let a runner
所以你不假思索地让一位髋部疼痛的
with a sore hip limp out of here
长跑爱好者一瘸一拐地
without a second thought.
走出医院大门
You allowed metastatic cancer
你放任转移性骨癌
to run amok for four months.
肆意扩散了四个月
So, please, tell us.
那么请告诉大家
How does this particular fairy tale end?
这篇特别的童话结局如何
Ms. Michaelidos was admitted
12月19日 米克利德斯女士
to the ICU on December 19th,
被送入重症监护室
aggressive cancer treatments were started immediately.
立刻开始积极的癌症治疗
She died yesterday.
她于昨天去世
Three weeks from diagnosis.
距确诊仅过了三周
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Dr. Martin, you're affectionately known among your peers
马丁医生 你被同行和同事们亲切地
and colleagues as "007."
称呼为"007"
Do you know why that is?
你知道为什么吗
Please tell us, doctor.
告诉大家 医生
I believe it has something to do with...
我觉得可能是说我可以
License to kill.
合法杀人
Hmm, that's not a very nice nickname for a surgeon,
这对外科医生来说可不是什么好昵称
Is it, doctor?
对吧 医生
I shall be recommending to the board of this hospital
我建议医院董事会
that your medical privileges be pulled immediately.
立刻取消你的行医资格
You're excused, 007.
你可以走了 007
Any further conversation in this room you shall not be privy to.
这个房♥间的讨论你已无权继续参与
That's it?
这就算完了
Is that it?
就这些吗
So, he can kill people
他岂不是可以在
as long as he does it at a different hospital?
别的医院继续杀人吗
You're out of line, doctor.
你管得太多了 医生
There's at least three people that
据我所知至少有三个人
we know of who might be still alive
如果没遇见这个庸医
if it wasn't for this hack.
他们还有存活的希望
And everyone in this room is feeling sorry for him?
而所有在座的居然还同情他
Gato.
加多
Mary Michaelidos, 39,
玛丽·米克利德斯 享年39岁
beloved wife of Stephen Michaelidos,
史蒂芬·米克利德斯的爱妻
beloved mother of Eric, 10,
艾里克[10岁]
Darren, 8, and little Danielle, 6,
达伦[8岁]及小丹妮尔[6岁]的慈母
who adored her mother's everyday kindness.
小丹妮尔最爱母亲的和蔼温柔
Beloved daughter of Frank and Martha Kelly,
弗兰克和玛莎·凯利的爱女
who couldn't have prayed for a daughter
他们就算祈祷也得不到
as loving, kind, and beautiful as their Mary.
如玛丽这般善良美丽 讨人喜爱的女儿
They should have prayed she got a better doctor!
他们应该祈祷她能得到一位更好的医生
Dr. Villanueva!
维兰纽瓦医生
I've been paged.
有人呼叫我
What's all the fun in here?
这里有什么欢乐事呀
Oh, this is Quinn McDaniels,
这是未来的奥♥运♥足球名将
future Olympic soccer star, and his mom, Allison.
奎恩·麦克丹尼和他的妈妈艾莉森
Hi. Dr. Villanueva.
你好 我是维兰纽瓦医生
How you doing, Quinn? I'm fine.
你还好吗 奎恩 挺好的
Quinn had a head-to-head collision in a game last night.
奎恩昨晚在球赛中跟别人正面冲撞上了
He was having some headaches,
他觉得有点头痛
so his mom brought him in just to be safe.
所以他妈妈带他来做检查 以防万一
Okay, got it. Now look straight head.
好的 现在往前看
Geez, I'm seeing ice cream in those eyes.
哎呀 我在眼里看到了冰淇淋哦
Are you feeling okay, buddy?
你感觉怎样 小家伙
I feel fine. Good.
我感觉挺好 很好
Walk with me a sec?
借一步说话
We ordered up an MRI, mainly as a precaution.
出于谨慎 我们做了个磁共振检查
My God.
上帝啊
I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
我简直不相信自己的眼睛
Well, it's got to come out, obviously.
很显然 必须将它取出来
The mother's outside.
母亲就在外面
A brain tumor?
脑瘤吗
In his temporal lobe.
在他的颞叶里
It's very large and my fear is it could be malignant.
个头挺大 恐怕是恶性的
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Ms. McDaniels, if we don't operate immediately,
麦克丹尼女士 不立刻动手术的话
your son is at risk to die.
您儿子就会有死亡风险
I don't mean to be so abrupt, but we cannot delay.
我不想这么唐突 但绝不能拖了
I won't know exactly how serious it is until I get in there.
手术之前无法判断情况到底有多严重
In the meantime, we'll get some more imaging studies,
与此同时 我们会做进一步的影像学检查
and I need to get any relevant history from you.
我需要你提供一些相关的病史资料
When would you operate?
那什么时候动手术
Now. This morning.
马上 今天上午
I have done every test known to man.
我把所有能想到的检查都做遍了
There is nothing left.
没其他办法了
Well, you can't just discharge her.
你也不能就这么让她出院
I'm sorry, but aren't you a surgeon?
抱歉 但你不是外科医生吗
Meaning what? I should stick to my own patients?
什么意思 我只能管我的病人吗
Seems I should worry more about yours!
看起来我应该更担心你的
And that makes it official.
在此正式宣告
You are the most obnoxious person I've ever met.
你是我所遇见过最讨厌的人
You two are giving me a truckload of confidence right now!
你们俩让我对医生越来越没信心了
Hey. You paged me? I did, actually.
你呼叫我了 是我
I was wondering if you would take your rogue pit bull
我在想你能不能把这只乱窜的斗牛犬
back to the surgery kennel.
牵回你们外科犬舍
Excuse me! What did you just say?! Syd, come on.
你说什么 再说一遍 茜 走吧
No! He paged you? Come on.
不 他呼你了吗 走吧
I'm not wrong, Tina.
我说得没错 缇娜
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表