剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
First off, very well done on saving a life last night,
首先 昨晚你救了一条人命 干得好
Starting off with the successful,
在这次成功的救治中
though I have been told,
我也听说
a lightly awkward execution of the Heimlich.
实施海姆利克急救好像不是很顺利
And then your extraordinary en-route intubation
然后你神勇地在途中进行插管
and eventual resuscitation,
随后进行了心肺复苏
buttoned off finally with your brilliant bypass.
最终以你完美的搭桥手术收尾
What'd I do? I beg your pardon?
我又犯啥错了 你说什么
You got that Monday-morning look in your eye.
你满眼都是周一晨会的眼神儿
Am I getting 311'd? Oh, don't be silly.
要我去311室候着吗 别傻了
I got the page, Harding, does it toll for me?
我接到传呼了 哈丁 是因为我吗
It does not.
不是
However, if it were to toll for you...
即便是因为你
I knew it. What'd I do?
知道了 我哪里错了
Well, you did rather declare yourself last night
昨晚在餐厅你有自称是
in the restaurant as a doctor from Chelsea General.
切尔西中心医院的医生
In so doing, any subsequent treatment you rendered
这样一来 你之后所做出的任何医治
would potentially incur a liability
都可能导致医院承担
on the hospital's behalf.
相关的法律责任
We don't like being held accountable
我们不想为发生在餐馆里的事情
that transpire in restaurants.
承担责任
Next time, let's just give the lady a big squeeze
下次请直接抱着那位女士急救
without the song and dance, shall we?
别说那么多废话了 知道吗
He started to behave erratically,
他开始变得行为怪异
both at home and at work.
不管是在家还是在上班
He started drinking.
还开始酗酒
And one day, he just...
然后 突然有一天
never came home.
他就再也没回家
He... he just didn't come back.
他从此就再也没回来
It hardly seems...
这看起来好像
Possible?
不可能
Yeah, I know, I know.
是的 我知道
In fact, this case will likely get written up
事实上 本病例很可能会被记入
in a lot of journals.
很多医学期刊
But in between all the fine print,
但我觉得在履行种种法律细则的同时
I'm afraid, will be a great deal of anguish,
对他 对您 对你们的孩子来说
for him, for you, your children.
都会带来极大的痛苦
And...how shall I handle this?
那我应该怎么办
Mrs. Cooper...
库珀太太
It's Kupcheck now.
现在是卡普切克太太
I'm a neurosurgeon. W-we're cutters.
我是神经外科医生 只懂动刀
We open up brains, we resect tumors.
我们打开头颅 切除肿瘤
We're... we're cutters.
我们 只懂动刀
And what we've opened up here, I'm afraid...
但我们现在发现的情况 我想...
we are not equipped to...
我们不适合...
But your husband... your ex-husband
但您的丈夫 您前夫
is meeting with a counselor right now.
现在正与心理咨♥询♥师见面
And my feeling is that you should, as well,
我觉得在您去见他之前 也应该
before you see him.
先见见咨♥询♥师
And... and how is he?
那 他情况怎么样
He's...
他...
Well, he's very scared.
他很害怕
And he's missing you a lot.
也非常想你
You and the girls.
你和女儿们
Okay, as we seem to have a full docket today,
今天要讨论的事项很多
let's get started.
赶紧开始吧
Dr. Wilson.
威尔逊医生
Oh, there's no need for you to come up,
你不需要站上台
but, um, could you tell us about Brian Cooper.
不过 你能谈谈布莱恩·库珀吗
Brian Cooper was a homeless man, suffering from delusions,
布莱恩·库珀是流浪汉 两天前
who was admitted to the psych ward two nights ago.
因患有妄想症送入医院精神病区
Suspecting a physical root for his psychosis,
因为怀疑他的精神错乱有生理原因
I ordered an MRI where it was determined
我安排他做了核磁共振 从而确定
that he was suffering from a benign but large bilobed meningioma.
他患有良性但体积很大的双叶脑膜瘤
Surgery was performed, the tumor was resected.
实施了手术 切除了脑瘤
The delusions have disappeared, and, at this point,
幻觉也消失了 目前来看
we're hoping for a full recovery.
有很大机会可以完全康复
Wow. I'd call that a miracle, Dr. Wilson.
可以称之为奇迹了 威尔逊医生
Wouldn't you call that a miracle?
你觉得可以算是奇迹吗
I imagine Mr. Cooper must be very excited
我猜库珀先生一定很高兴
that such a miracle was performed.
他得到了如此奇迹般的医治
Did he strike you as being excited that you performed it?
你觉得他对你的救治感到高兴吗
Mr. Cooper lacked any and all competence
库珀先生当时缺乏认知甚至完全没能力
to provide informed consent.
证明自己知情同意
Does he have family? None that we could find.
他有亲人吗 我们没找到
So I made the decision... How hard did you look?
所以我决定 你寻找的努力程度是多少
I'm sorry?
什么
How hard did you look to find this man's family
你让他接受危及生命的脑外科手术之前
before you subjected him to a life-threatening brain surgery?
用了多大的努力去寻找这个人的亲人
It's difficult sometimes not to rush,
不操之过急有时是挺难的
when there are great miracles to be had?
尤其是面对即将实现的奇迹
Did you discuss the matter with any of your colleagues?
你有跟同事讨论过这个病例吗
With Dr. Robidaux.
跟罗比多医生讨论过
Dr. Robidaux, please stand.
罗比多医生 请起立
Comments?
有何评论
Uh, well, with all due respect,
恕我直言
I'm not sure I was even inclined to order up an MRI.
当时我甚至都没想过要做磁核共振
The man was homeless, a diagnosed schizophrenic,
那人是个流浪汉 确诊为精神分♥裂♥
with no insurance.
也没医疗保险
As for the procedure itself, he didn't just fail to consent,
至于手术 他不仅无法给出知情同意
he refused to give it.
他拒绝了
In fact, I think he told Dr. Wilson to go eff himself.
事实上 我记得他叫威尔逊医生滚蛋
In my opinion, 99 out of a hundred doctors
我认为有99%的医生
would have welcomed the invitation to just walk away.
会对这句话求之不得 巴不得一走了之
The only reason that Mr. Cooper is healthy,
库珀先生现在能康复
perhaps even alive, is because he got the one surgeon
甚至说活下来的唯一原因就是他遇到一位
willing to ignore all the bureaucratic BS
愿意忽略一切官僚废话
and just do what was necessary.
只做需要做的医生
That would be my comment.
这就是我的评论
With all due respect.
恕我冒昧了
Well, that's certainly one way of looking at it.
这当然是其中一种看法
This was certainly a very lucky patient.
他的确是一位很幸运的患者
Not just to get Ty Wilson's gifted neurological hands,
不仅有幸受到泰·威尔逊的天才治疗
but also his legendary ego.
也欣赏到了他无与伦比的自负
After all, his life might have been saved
毕竟 他之所以能得救
because he just happened on the one doctor
是因为他恰巧碰到的那位医生
who refuses to recognize the possibility that he might ever be wrong.
永远拒绝承认自己有可能出错
Please take a seat, Dr. Wilson.
请坐吧 威尔逊医生
Buck, do come and join us, please.
巴克 请上台说说吧
Actually, I've changed my mind. Go back where you were.
我改主意了 坐回原位吧
Dr. Park.
朴医生
Come tell us about Floyd Fernwood.
上台来说说弗洛伊·芬伍德吧
62-year-old male.
62岁 老年男性
Middle cerebral artery occlusion. Code stroke called.
大脑中动脉闭塞 出现中风症状
Perform urgent decompressive hemicraniectomy.
实施紧急减压偏侧颅骨切除术
Dead. Oh, what was that last bit?
死亡 最后那句是什么
Dead. And that's the end of the story, Doctor?
死亡 这就完事了吗 医生
A patient died, move on to the next thing, is it?
患者死了 继续做其他的治疗 是吗
Did you meet with Fran Horowitz
你有跟风险管理部的
from Risk Management, Doctor?
弗兰·霍洛维兹会面吗 医生
Yes.
见了
Did you read the pamphlets as provided by the Sorry Coalition?
你有阅读"道歉联盟"提供的宣传册吗
Are you aware of the "Sorry Works" philosophy, Doctor?
你知道"道歉联盟"的理念吗 医生
Tell us about that philosophy, Dr. Park.
跟我们说说它的理念 朴医生
Say sorry, patient or family less likely sue.
道歉 患者或家人就少些起诉
Stupid. Stupid?
真傻 傻
Yes. Did nothing wrong, not say sorry.
没错 没做错事 不说道歉
Make no mistake, make no apology.
没犯错误 无可道歉
But what exactly did you convey to Mrs. Fernwood
但你在芬伍德先生逝世之后
after her husband passed?
你跟他太太具体说了什么呢
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表