剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
58-year-old woman knocked down by a skateboarder,
58岁女性 被玩滑板的撞倒
fell backwards about 10 steps.
跌出大概十步远
Was she breathing on her own? A few agonal breaths.
有自主呼吸吗 濒死呼吸
Pupils? Left fixed, right barely reactive.
瞳孔呢 左瞳孔固定 右侧略有反应
Has she responded at all?
之前都有反应吗
Some incomprehensible sounds, initially.
起初能发出一些模糊的呻♥吟♥
Glasgow Score of four, but then nothing.
昏迷指数4分 然后就无反应了
So we downgraded her to a three.
减为3分
Get a stat CT page Dr. Park.
做CT 呼叫朴医生
Doctor! I've really been here a long time.
医生 我在这待很久了
Whose patient are you?
你是谁的患者
That's just the thing... nobody's.
实际上 没有人管我
I-I've been in the waiting room for over two hours.
我已经在候诊室待了两个多小时了
Okay, I need you to go back to the waiting room.
好的 你现在回候诊室去
I promise we'll be with you as fast as we can.
我保证马上就会有人来看你了
Severe chest pain. Difficulty breathing. BP's 98/74.
剧烈胸痛 呼吸困难 血压98/74
O2 sat's 94. Heart rate is 110.
血氧94% 心率110次/分
Pain was 9 of 10
疼痛评分9分
and administered aspirin and morphine en route.
途中给予阿司匹林和吗♥啡♥
I need a 12 lead EKG, stat.
安排12导联心电图
What were you doing when the pain came on?
疼痛开始时你在做什么
This douche bag snatched my backpack, so I chased him.
那混♥蛋♥抢我的包 我去追他
Then I just... my chest!
突然...我的胸口
Okay, let's get him into Bay 1, quick.
好吧 推他去1区 速度
Tightness? Arm pain? Headache?
有没有胸闷 手臂疼痛 头痛
Yeah. My arms are fine.
没有 我胳膊没事
I feel a little like puking.
我有点想吐
ST segment elevation. Ischemia in the inferior leads.
ST段抬高 下壁心肌缺血
I'm going to give you something to put under your tongue.
我会给你一些药 放在舌下含服
I want you to tell me if it helps.
你得告诉我疼痛有没有缓解
I need enzymes on him.
给他化验心肌酶谱
How old are you? 16.
你多大了 16岁
Feeling better?
好点没
About a four or five now.
现在大概是4至5分
Initiate code STEMI.
初步诊断为STEMI
Robidaux, I want you to stay with him,
罗比多 我要你陪着他
take him to the cath lab, and page Dr. Napur.
带他去导管室 呼叫纳普尔医生
This kid's having a heart attack.
这孩子心脏病发作
GCS 3. Collided with a skateboarder.
昏迷指数3分 被滑板者撞倒
Cat scan shows a large left-sided hemorrhage.
CT显示左脑大出血
Let's get her to the OR, save what brain function we can.
推她进手术室 尽力挽救脑功能
She gone. It's only been an hour.
没救了 才一个小时
Come on, Sung. She's here, and so are we.
拜托阿成 人都来了 好歹试试看
Come on.
走吧
There it is, an obstruction in the right coronary artery.
在那儿 右冠状动脉有梗阻
Have you ever seen somebody this young with a heart attack?
你见过这么年轻就心脏病发作吗
16? No.
16岁 没有
Inferior wall MI.
下壁心肌梗塞
Ready to watch a cardiac stent?
准备好观摩心脏支架置入了吗
Okay.
好啊
Absolutely!
当然准备好了
So, Mr. Knox. What's going on?
诺克斯先生 您哪里不舒服
Well, I had back surgery a couple years ago,
我几年前后背做过手术
and things have never been the same.
可是没什么好转
The pain's still pretty bad. On a scale of 1 to 10?
疼痛依然剧烈 1到10分 有多疼
I'd say an 8 1/2?
大概8.5分
I mean, it comes and goes, but it's mostly continuous.
时有时无 但经常持续不断
Is there anything in particular that brings on the pain?
有没有什么特别动作引起疼痛
Everything in particular... The bending,
任何动作都会 弯腰
the lifting, the turning.
起身 转身
You guys prescribed something to me once before.
你们之前给我开过处方
Um, what was it? Uh, lor... lor-something?
叫什么来着 氨酚什么
Lortab? I think that was it. It really seemed to help.
氢可酮+对乙酰氨基酚复方镇痛药 挺管用
How often do you take painkillers?
你多久服用一次止痛药
Only when I need 'em. Who is your primary?
只有疼的时候 谁是首诊医生
Uh, Dr. Wu over at Portland Area Physicians.
波特兰地区医院内科的吴医生
And what pharmacies are you using?
你在什么药房♥拿药
Uh, the four-and-twenty around the corner.
附近的24小时便民药店
No others?
没别的地方了
Why do I suddenly feel like I'm being interrogated?
我怎么突然觉得自己像在被审问
Look, are you on any other medications?
你有吃别的药吗
No.
没有
Do you currently take prescriptions for back pain?
你最近有没有开过治疗背痛的处方
It's easy for us to check this out.
这个很容易就能查出来
Yeah, no, I am, uh, but I'm such a spaz.
是的 我有 但我太笨了
I spilled it in the bathroom sink,
我把药撒到浴室水槽里了
and so most of it got ruined.
大部分都不能吃了
That's why I'm here.
所以我来了
II need an emergency refill. Okay.
我需要补充一些应急 好的
Just relax. I'll be back in a minute.
放松点 我一会回来
Well, where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to make some phone calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll return with your treatment options.
然后再给你治疗方案
Mr. Malloy?
马洛伊先生
How is she? It's not good.
她怎么样了 不太好
The tests show there's no blood flow to her brain.
报告显示大脑供血已停止
We tried everything we could,
我们已经竭尽所能
but the damage was just too extensive.
但损伤实在太严重了
She's dead?
她死了吗
She is brain-dead, yes.
脑死亡 是的
How can...
怎么...
From colliding with a skateboarder?
滑板怎么可能撞死人
We are so sorry.
请节哀顺变
By the time she got to us, she was already gone.
送到医院的时候 她就已经不行了
Ccan I see her? You can. Of course.
我能去看看她吗 当然
We'll bring you back in just a bit.
等下就带你去
Also, your mother was an organ donor.
你母亲生前登记过自愿捐献器官
We've contacted the registry,
我们联♥系♥了登记处
and someone from the Organ Procurement Agency will be coming...
器官捐赠专管机构将派人来...
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
Can you give me a minute,
能让我静一下吗
just to process the fact that my mother's...
容我面对我妈妈过世的现实
Before you start...
先别跟我说这些
I so apologize for the insensitivity of this,
非常抱歉我们的不近人情
But we're required.
但这也是不得已
The timing on organ donation...
器官捐献的时机...
I need a minute, okay?
让我静一下 好吗
Please, can you just give me a minute?
求求你们 先让我一个人静一下
Should I speak to him?
要我跟他谈吗
Excuse me?
怎么
You worse me, bedside.
你还不如我呢 临床关怀
Sung? Is that really necessary?
阿成 这必要这样吗
The thing is, for us to make effective use of her organs...
问题是 为了有效利用她的器官...
I explained that.
我解释过了
Let's just give him a moment on this, okay?
先让他一个人静一静 好吗
His mother just died.
他刚失去了母亲
How you feeling? Okay, I guess.
感觉如何 还好吧
Rough day.
今天真难熬
What happened?
怎么回事
Nothing new.
没什么新鲜
Some wank called me "man boobs," then grabbed my bag.
有个混♥蛋♥叫我「大胸男」 抢了我的包
I started after him.
我就开始追他
Then by the time we reached the field,
等我快追上他时
everything just hurt.
就痛得倒下了
Have you ever had pain during physical activity before?
你之前运动的时候胸痛过吗
It's just uncomfortable, so I avoid it.
就是觉得不舒服 所以我尽量避免运动
Take the elevator, ride the bus.
平时都乘电梯 坐公车
Darryl? Darryl. Baby, are you okay?
达瑞尔 达瑞尔 宝贝你没事吧
I'm fine, nana.
我没事 奶奶
Is this your... Grandmother.
这位是你...我祖母
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表