剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Who would stab him? Who... who would do this?
谁刺伤的他 谁会做出这种事
Do they even know what happened?
具体情况了解吗
Was he attacked on the street?
他是在大街上被袭击了
Was he robbed?
还是被抢劫了
It was a kitchen knife,
凶器是一把厨房♥用刀
which means it was in someone's home.
这表明是发生在某人家中的
Which probably means he was stabbed
所以他很有可能
by someone who knows him.
是被熟人刺伤的
Who... who would do this to him?
谁 谁会这样对他
Gato, does that even matter right now?
加多 现在这重要吗
No.
不
What? What?
怎么 怎么了
She went into v-tach.
她出现了室性心动过速
Gave her meds. She progressed quickly to v-fib.
服药之后 很快发展成室颤
You shock her? Four times.
除颤了吗 四次了
She went into asystole after the last attempt.
最后一次电击后她心跳停止了
Drugs? You name it.
药呢 能用的都用了
Go. Amiodarone initially, then EPI,
说 最先是胺碘酮 然后肾上腺素
calcium, bicarb... no result.
钙拮抗剂 碳酸氢钠 都没用
How long? Nine minutes since the first defib.
多长时间了 九分钟前第一次除颤
Nine minutes? Come on, Morgan.
九分钟 振作 摩根
Tell me when. Anyone have hesitation?
告诉我时间 谁还有办法
Anything? Anything to try? We did everything.
还有别的办法吗 我们尽力了
Damn it. Damn it.
该死的 该死
Time of death... 2:10.
死亡时间 2点10分
Ah, right there... very small.
在那里 非常小
A tumor? Likely.
肿瘤吗 很有可能
Astrocytoma, planum temporale.
星形细胞瘤 在颞平面
Can remove.
可以摘除
Is that risky?
有风险吗
In brain, yes, risky,
大脑里 是 有风险
but can remove.
但可以摘除
So, uh, what's the worst-case scenario?
那最糟糕的后果是什么
Dead.
死亡
Not happen. I can remove.
不会发生 我能摘除掉
And give me my perfect pitch back?
能恢复我的绝对音感吗
That not know.
不知道
Doctor, I-I need a little guidance here.
医生 我...我需要一点指导
I'm a man of considerable precision.
我是个相当严谨的人
I came to this hospital, to you, because I was told
我来这家医院找您 是因为我听说
that you were a neurosurgeon of extreme precision...
您是位非常严谨的神经外科医生
One who plays the violin himself,
而且您会拉小提琴
one who, in fact, has perfect pitch.
实际上 您也同样具有绝对音感
I know all about you, and that's why I'm here.
我非常了解你 所以才来这里
But I need some precise guidance.
但我需要更清晰的医疗指导
It brain. Cannot give exact prognosis.
大脑 无法给出准确的预后
Surgery could make you better...
手术可能会让你更优秀
could make you lose music altogether.
也可能让你连音乐能力都失去
Only thing know certain...
唯一能确定的是...
You have growth in head... not good.
你脑中有肿瘤 不好
I listen your music. I know your gift.
我常听你的音乐 了解你的天赋
I will try to save.
我会尽力挽救的
You have children?
你有孩子吗
Yes.
有
A boy, 6, and a girl, 3.
儿子 6岁 女儿 3岁
Take out tumor.
摘除肿瘤吧
We knew her condition was precarious,
我们知道她的身体状况很不稳定
and we knew this was possible.
也知道这种情况是有可能的
But, still, I am so sorry.
但 我还是很抱歉
Oh, God.
天哪
We've been saying goodbye for a few years.
过去几年我们一直在道别
I know.
我知道
You did everything you possibly could
你已经为你妹妹
for your sister, and she knew it.
竭尽所能 她知道的
And I hope that thought brings you comfort.
我希望这种想法♥会♥给你点安慰
Now, listen, Tory, I hate to bring this up at this moment,
托莉 我也不想在这时候提出来
But I have a question for you, and there is some urgency to it.
但我有个比较紧迫的问题想问你
Evidently, you did not give permission
很明显 你并没有给予许可
to reallocate the kidney to a different recipient... No.
将你的肾再分配给其他人 不要
We could save... I want it back.
我们可以挽救 我想移植回来
That probably sounds simple enough.
听起来是很简单
But in this situation,
但现在这种情况
though we've preserved the kidney,
尽管我们已经保存了肾
we do not reimplant it in you.
我们不能将其再植入你的体内
The benefits are not worth the risk of another,
考虑到你还有一颗完全正常
second procedure, given the fact that you have
功能健全的肾 不值得冒险
a perfectly normal, functioning kidney.
再进行一次手术
I want the kidney.
我想要这颗肾
I want to take it home with me.
我想带它回家
Okay, this is bizarre. Tell me.
刚刚好诡异 跟我说说
Well, I got called in as a neuro-res.
我刚作为神经科住院医生去会诊
The patient can't move his legs.
有位患者的腿动不了
No apparent physical injuries...
没有明显的器质性损伤
Could be psychological paralysis.
可能是心理麻木
You see the police over there?
你看见那边的警♥察♥了吗
Here for our patient.
就是来找患者的
What'd he do?
他干了什么
Stabbed somebody in a cooking class.
在烹饪课上刺伤了别人
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
I am not touching this one.
我不管这事儿了
Hi. I'm Dr. Ridgeway. How we doing?
你好 我是里奇韦医生 感觉怎么样
Been better.
好多了
I'm told we can't move our feet or legs?
我听说你的脚和腿都动不了
No, ma'am. Mind if I check?
是的 女士 我能检查一下吗
Oh. So no voluntary movement, but your reflexes are intact.
不能随意运动 但神经反射并未受损
You want to tell me what happened?
能跟我说是怎么回事吗
Not really.
不能
I'd just like to lie here for a minute, please.
现在我只想就这么躺一下
Mm. What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Glenn... Glenn Kubiak.
格伦 格伦·库比亚克
Okay, Glenn, I'm gonna level with you.
好吧 格伦 我得跟你说实话
Okay? Then maybe you can level with me.
好吗 也许这样你会对我说实话
Radiology is saying there's no physical cause
放射科说你的瘫痪并非器质性病因导致
for your paralysis, which means it could be in your head.
也就是说 可能是你的心理问题
Now, I can run more tests, but in doing so,
我可以安排更多检查 但这样的话
we'd be exposing you to unnecessary radiation.
你就得接受不必要的辐射
You want to tell me what's going on?
现在想告诉我是怎么回事吗
Doctorpatient privilege? Of course.
医患保密吗 当然了
I can sort of move my legs a little.
我可以稍微移♥动♥我的腿了
You can?
是吗
But I want to wait till my lawyer gets here, 'cause, otherwise,
但我想等到我的律师来这里
there's police out there that are gonna take me away.
不然外面的警♥察♥会把我带走的
Look, if you're not hurt,
如果你没受伤
we don't offer witness protection here...
我们这里也提供不了证人保护
Nor do we harbor fugitives.
也不会窝藏逃犯
Got it.
明白了
I can't move my legs.
我的双腿动不了
Get me another doctor, if you wouldn't mind.
不介意的话 请你帮我再找一位医生
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
You mean it? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
He's lucky.
他很幸运
He's got some recovering to do,
虽然需要时间康复
but the recovery'll be full.
但是他会痊愈的
Sit back down for a second.
再坐会儿吧
I do my best work when I'm in my zone.
我不被打扰 才能做到最好
I couldn't trust myself to be in that zone with the big cat,
要是虎爷在身旁 我可一点把握都没有
who just so happens to be the kid's father,
同时他还是孩子的父亲
staring over my shoulder.
被他盯着太有压力了
I threw you out so I would be better.
我把你赶出去 才能做得更好
Give Nick his best chance. Understood?
要给予尼克最好的机会 明白吗
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表