剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
Patient old. Fat. Scrub.
患者老年 肥胖 刷手
Okay. Yeah.
无语了 是啊
Gangbanger gets shot in the head by another banger,
一个小混混被另一个小混混一枪爆头
and the family is suing me, the doctor.
家属却来起诉我这个医生
Welcome to American jurisprudence.
看来你终于认识美国的法律体系了
Wha You think that's funny? I didn't intend it as funny.
这事很好笑吗 我没有说笑的意思
Mr. Tompkins sues doctors in bulk
汤普金斯先生起诉过很多医生
and typically extracts onerous settlements,
而且通常后面会跟着天价的索赔
more times than not,
他常用的手段则是
by getting defendants to make incriminating...
引诱被告说出对己不利的证词
or, worse, dumb...declarations on the record.
或更糟 发表愚蠢的声明被记录在案
And if first impressions count,
如果算上第一印象
you strike me as low-hanging fruit.
我看你在他眼中简直易如反掌
Have you ever been deposed by Mr. Tompkins before?
你有被汤普金斯要求取证的经历吗
No, but I can certainly handle...
没有 但我一定能应付
The answer to that question would be "no".
那么答案就是「没有」
You leave it at "no".
你就咬死了说「没有」
You do not qualify, elaborate, or explain.
不要补充 详述或解释
The more you say, the more you pay...
说的越多 赔的就越多
this has been my experience with Mitch Tompkins.
这是我和米奇·汤普金斯打交道的经验
Okay.
好了
Mr. Carter, how we doing?
卡特先生 感觉如何
I know. I'm sorry?
我知道 您说什么
I know that you're CIA.
我知道你是中情局的
And you're trying to cut these secrets out of my head.
你想把我大脑里的秘密切除
You just try to relax, okay?
试着放松点 好吗
I'll make you better. I want my lawyer.
我会让你舒服点的 我想要律师
Whoa. What did he say?
他刚才说什么
He said, "let's do it".
他说「快动手吧」
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with what I just heard.
他的话让我有点不自在
That's not what I got from the pre-op eval.
和术前评估上写的不一致
Uh, h-hold on, everybody.
各位 暂停一下
Let's all take a moment while Dr. Wong gets himself comfortable.
大伙都歇一歇 等黄医生自在了再说
Maybe, in the meantime, we can all watch a little TV.
与此同时 我们或许还能看看小电视
I direct your attention to the monitor featuring a large
请大家把注意力转向监控屏幕上
bilobed meningioma, one which needs to come out of the head.
巨大的双叶脑膜瘤 急需从脑内切除
Look... I have assessed this patient, doctor,
我说 医生 我对患者做了评估
and found him to lack any comprehension
发现他认知缺失 完全无法理解
of his medical condition,
自己的身体状况
and therefore incapable of expressing informed consent.
因此也没有能力表达手术知情同意
There is no alternative source for such consent.
而且也没有其他途径能够完成知情同意
It therefore falls to me to weigh the risks
因此我不得不权衡一下
of performing the proposed treatment versus not performing.
采取治疗和不采取治疗之间的风险
My medical opinion is that this tumor needs to come out.
我的建议是这个肿瘤必须得切除
Do you really mean to substitute your judgment
你真的想代替我做出判断吗
for mine, Dr. Wong?
黄医生
No. Good, then.
不想 那就好
Please put him to sleep.
请给他上麻醉吧
CIA. It's the CIA and the...
中情局 是中情局
So many CIA.
好多中情局的
And then they have...
他们还有
That's...
真是
I'm telling you, one glass of wine,
我跟你讲哦 就一杯酒
he went from geek to Cyrano De Bergerac.
他就从书呆子变成了大鼻子情圣
No talk. Not high school.
别说话 不是高中
Was I being loud? I didn't think so.
我刚刚很大声吗 我没觉得啊
I stand corrected.
看来我判断错误
You ready? Yeah. Bring it here, babe.
准备好了吗 没问题 拿来吧
Suture.
缝合
Forceps.
镊子
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Me? Feel like I'm at Disneyland.
我吗 就像到了迪斯尼乐园
You ever had a tumor on both hemispheres before?
以前有过双叶都患肿瘤的患者吗
Once. This is rare.
有过一个 挺罕见的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Nice.
非常好
Well, first of all, let me say...
首先 请允许我说
and I'll even say it for the record...
我也不介意会被记录在案
I happen to be a big proponent of organ donation.
我极其支持器官捐赠
I have a brother-in-law who would not be alive today
若不是因为我国的器官捐赠网络
but for our organ donation network.
我的姐夫也不会活到今天
So, to the extent that you are a participant in this process...
所以 因为您是这体系中的一份子
and I know you are,
同时我也知道您是
as head of transplants at Chelsea General...
切尔西中心医院的器♥官♥移♥植♥中心主任
Let me start off by offering a heartfelt thank you.
我想首先向你表达由衷的感谢
I should also like to mention, for the record,
我还想正式声明一下
that when a life is lost, many, many people suffer.
当一个生命逝去时 许多人都会痛苦
The victim himself, the family, hospital staff,
受害者自己 他的亲人 医务人员
even the doctors.
甚至是医生
Am I right, Dr. Tierney?
我说的对吗 蒂尔尼医生
Has my client's loss of life caused you to suffer any?
我当事人的死亡有让你感到痛苦吗
I, like you, am pained by any loss of life, Mr. Tompkins.
我同您一样为逝者心痛 汤普金斯先生
My pain here is mitigated by the reality that,
事实上器♥官♥移♥植♥也让很多生命得救
through the gift of transplants, other lives were saved.
所以我的痛苦也随之减轻
How very well said.
说的真好啊
And I am heartened, I must say,
我得说 我都被你鼓舞了
to see you have your own personal suffering in check.
看到你如此抑制自己内心的痛楚
Shall we turn to my client's suffering, then?
我们来聊聊我当事人的痛楚 好吗
He taking any breaths on his own?
他有在自己呼吸吗
None. I haven't given him anything for a bit.
没有 这会儿我什么都没给他用
But he's not lightening up.
他的状况却仍然没有好转
No neuromuscular blockade on board?
没用神经肌肉阻滞剂吗
Not for a while.
停了一段时间了
And no pain response.
也没有疼痛反应
He's got decerebrate posturing!
他现在是"去大脑强直"
How's his endtidal co2? Normal.
呼气末二氧化碳分压如何 正常
Bring down more.
再往下降些
Has he had any mannitol? Diuretics?
给过他甘露醇吗 或其他利尿剂
Max dosage. Steroids, too.
最大剂量 激素冲击
Can you buy him some more room? No!
能再给他切出点空间吗 不行
No? There's too much edema.
不行吗 水肿太厉害了
Malignant brain edema. He's herniated his brain stem.
恶性脑水肿 压♥迫♥脑干
Fixed and dilated.
瞳孔散大 固定
What was his Glasgow coma scale to start? Seven.
他的最初GCS评分多少 七分
He's only three now. Three's low can go.
现在只有三分了 不能再低了
Caloric reflex? Ice water.
冷热反射呢 拿冰水来
No oculovestibular reflexes.
眼前庭无反射
Swelling could not be contained.
肿胀无法控制
Pressed on other parts of brain.
压♥迫♥了大脑其他部位
He's dead?
他死了吗
H- he's...he's brain dead, yes.
他 他脑死亡了 是的
He's on a ventilator.
他在靠呼吸机维持生命
He's body is still working.
器官功能还在
But I'm afraid he's gone.
但恐怕他已经走了
We are so sorry.
我们非常抱歉
He...
他
A ventilator? He-he's on a machine?
呼吸机 他靠机器呼吸吗
Yes. Well, he didn't want a machine.
是的 可他想要的不是机器
That's why we filled out all that paperwork...
所以我们才填写了那么多文件
the directive.
还有预嘱
The advance directive doesn't actually apply during surgery.
生前预嘱在手术期间是不适用的
He's really dead?
他真的死了吗
Okay.
小心
He's gone.
他走了
How can he be gone?
他怎么能就这么走了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Because we can cut the night short if... I'm okay.
如果需要我们可以早点 我没事
That poor woman.
那个可怜的女人
They had no children. He was all she had.
他们没有子女 他是她的唯一至亲
What? What are you thinking?
怎么了 你在想什么
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表