剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表
he will save your life.
他会挽救你的生命
And then the tears that I shall no doubt shed...
之后我会落泪 毫无疑问
Will be ones of pure joy.
那将是纯粹的喜悦之泪
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝吗
No God here. Oh, yes, there is.
这里没上帝 这里当然有
He'll be in the operating room.
他就在手术室里
I shall speak to him myself.
我会亲自和他谈谈的
And he listens to you? Yes.
他会听你说话吗 当然
I'm Chief of Staff.
我可是医务主任呢
I read that my chances improve if
我之前读过 如果我心态乐观
my outlook is positive.
活下来的几率会更大
Is that true? Very much so.
是真的吗 的确如此
You want to do something to make me smile, then?
那你能做一件让我高兴的事吗
Name it.
尽管说
What the hell have you gone and done?
出什么事了把你打击成这样
Well, I've always rather liked the look of your head, Gato,
我一直很喜欢你的发型 加多
so I thought I'd give it a try.
所以我也想试一试
I look good bald. You don't.
我光头很帅 你不是
Yeah, I do believe you're jealous.
我看你纯粹是在嫉妒我
H-have you glanced in a mirror?
你照过镜子没
You look horrible!
你难看得要死
Seriously, why did you do this to yourself?
说真的 你干吗这么想不开
She asked me to.
这是她的请求
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay. I'd like you all to direct your attention to my head,
好了 希望大家都认真看看本人的脑袋
and for the next few seconds,
在接下来的几秒钟内
please indulge your misdirected delight.
请尽情享受这种不厚道的欢乐
At your peril.
后果请自负
Good. Dr. Tierney.
很好 蒂尔尼医生
Join me on stage, if you would.
不介意的话 请上台
I figured.
我就知道
You've been very good, Dr. Tierney.
你一直十分优秀 蒂尔尼医生
A successful heart transplant, performed personally by you.
你亲手完成了一台心脏移植手术
You've also oversaw or coordinated other organ donations,
你还监督或者说协调了一次器官捐献手续
thus furthering fruitfully the preservation of life...
从而对生命的拯救起到了促进的作用
very good indeed.
非常不错
You've also been very bad.
但你也非常的差劲
Tell us how you've been bad, Dr. Tierney.
跟我们讲讲你的差劲吧 蒂尔尼医生
I displayed a shocking insensitivity
我在一位器官捐献者的母亲面前
to the mother of the organ donor,
表现麻木 令人震惊
for which there was absolutely no excuse.
这种行为毫无疑问是不可原谅的
I am appalled and embarrassed,
我很惊讶 也很羞愧
and to the extent that my egregious conduct
我这种过分的行为在一定程度上
reflects poorly on this hospital,
给本院造成了恶劣影响
I apologize to each and every person in this room.
我向在座的各位表示道歉
That's all very admirable, but
值得赞赏 但是
I refer not to your indecent behavior towards the mother,
我要说的不是你对那位母亲的冷漠行为
but rather your breach in protocol towards your donor.
而是你违反了所负责捐献者的捐献协议
You notified three hospitals,
你通知了三家医院
you had four transplant teams deployed,
安排了四个器♥官♥移♥植♥小组
six patients admitted to the hospital,
六位患者入住本院
and almost had operations started to remove organs...
几乎马上就要开始动手术摘取器官
and all the while, your patient-donor wasn't deceased.
而与此同时 你的捐献"病患"并未死亡
Did you personally examine Gavin Jasper, doctor?
你有亲手检查过加文·贾斯珀吗 医生
I did, and I determined incorrectly that he was brain-dead.
检查了 我错误地将其诊断为脑死亡
You determined incorrectly that he was brain-dead?
你错误地将其诊断为脑死亡
As oopsie-daisies go, that's rather a big one, don't you think?
就算一时走眼 这也相当严重了 不是吗
Which is why, in compliance with transplant protocol,
所以根据移植协议
I asked the neuro resident...
我请一位神经外科住院医师
uh, her, there... to examine Mr. Jasper.
她 就那个 来为贾斯珀先生做检查
"Her, there"? Who's "Her, there," doctor?
她 那个 那个她是谁 医生
I believe it's Dr. Rob... I...
我想应该是罗比 我
Robidaux.
罗比多
Uh, Dr. Robidaux.
罗比多医生
What did you find?
你的检查结果如何
Um, well, at first, the patient appeared to be deceased.
一开始 患者好像已经死亡
But while examining him,
但在对其进行检查时
he responded to voice command.
他对声音指令产生了反应
How do you mean?
怎么说
First, I asked him to take my hand, and he did.
一开始 我请他握住我的手 他照做了
And then Dr. Tierney asked him to raise a finger.
然后蒂尔尼医生让他举起一根手指
He was responsive? And reflective.
他也回应了吗 还经过思考了呢
This is exciting stuff, this transplant business.
器♥官♥移♥植♥真的很让人兴奋不已吧
I can imagine how you can hardly wait to get started sometimes.
我能想象出你迫不及待等待攫取的样子
You're such a predator, Buck.
你可真是十足的"捕食者" 巴克
No.
不是
A vulture. No.
一只秃鹫 不是
Trolling around the ICU, scavenging to harvest organs,
盘亘在重症监护室 四下搜寻摘取器官
not to be bothered with any such annoying little details
才不会费劲纠结这些烦人的小细节
like whether or not your donor is alive or dead.
比如你的捐献人到底是死还是活
"Shocking," "Egregious," "Appalling"...
震惊 过分 惊讶
these are your words, Buck.
这都是你用的词 巴克
Do you think these words go far enough?
你觉得这些词的力度够吗
I do my job,
我做了分内之事
and I do it very well. For 20 years,
而且我做得很好 二十年来
I have run a transplant service that has made
器♥官♥移♥植♥服务在我的管理运营之下
Chelsea one of the highest-volume centers in the country.
让切尔西成为全国移植手术最多的医院之一
For every 10 minutes that goes by before
在器官被移植之后每过十分钟
an organ is transplanted, the risk of rejection escalates,
排异的风险就会逐渐升级
as does the risk that the organ itself will fail.
还有器官自身的衰竭风险也是一样
So I... Time things as perfectly
所以 我极尽人力保持我院
and as precisely as I humanly
移植手术高成功率的同时
can to keep our success rates high.
必须做到万无一失 精准时间
There are over 115,000 people out there waiting for an organ
现在有11.5万人在等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
and in the last four months, fewer than 5,000 donors.
在此前四个月内 只有不到5千名捐献者
Now, when things go well, nobody stops to think
当进展顺利时 没有人会停下来去想
that there were over 200 steps
为了保证这一切顺利进行
and precise points of coordination
要经过200多个步骤和精确的时间点
to make things work at this hospital.
并在这些时间点上进行统筹协作
And I made things work for six people
而我顺利地让六个人
who are alive today because of my efforts.
因为我的努力 活到了今天
And I will not have you refer to me as a predator.
所以我不许你将我称做「捕食者」
I am not liked.
我不招人待见
God knows, even a patient missing half his head
苍天在上 就连脑袋被崩了一半的患者
still managed to flip me off,
都设法冲我竖中指
to everyone's great delight and entertainment.
真是让所有人都喜闻乐见 拍手称快
I get it, but I am not a predator.
我懂的 但我不是「捕食者」
I am not a vulture.
我不是秃鹫
Trigeminal nerve...
三叉神经
This is abducens nerve right there.
那里是外展神经
Everybody quiet.
全体安静
About to go into brain stem.
要进入脑干了
Quiet.
安静
Wake up. Wake up.
醒一醒 醒一醒
Trisha.
特丽莎
What... What happened?
怎么了
Do. Not dead.
做了 没死
What name?
叫什么
Who you? Who me?
你谁 我谁
I'm Trisha Miller,
我叫特丽莎·米勒
and you're Dr. Big Shot.
你是绝代神医
You shaved.
你剃头了
She fine. Go get parents.
她没事了 去叫父母
Make hole in head.
一孔钻进头
I... I believe he meant to say...
我想 他是想说
He made a hole in one.
他一杆进洞了
剧集 | 周一清晨(2013) | 导航列表