剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
She met Jim at the 59th street cat adoption,
那是一个认识男生的好地方
which is a great place to meet guys,
如果你喜欢书呆子的话
if you like dorks.
莉维与吉姆喜欢剪贴簿 芝士
Liv and Jim like scrapbooking, cheese,
还有CBS台的所有喜剧电视
and the entire CBS comedy lineup.
再一次 她做出了安全的选择
Once again, she had made the safe choice,
但内心深处 她渴望更多
but deep down, she longed for something more.
你这周末做了什么
What'd you do this weekend?
看了《钢铁侠2》 买♥♥了新台灯
I saw "Iron Man 2." I bought a new lamp.
我订婚了
Oh, and I got engaged.
你... 慢着 什么
And you -- wait. What?!
吉姆说有许多纳税优♥惠♥
Yeah, Jim said there were a lot of tax benefits,
我们就这样订婚了
so we just went ahead and did it.
我的天 莉维 不要
Oh, my God. Liv, no!
这是个天大的错误 你疯了吗
This is such a mistake. Are you crazy?
我知道你觉得他有些无趣
Look, I know you think he's a little bit boring,
我们报了摇摆舞班
but we signed up for a swing-dance class,
我觉得真的可以...
and I think it's really --
老天爷
oh, my God.
这样一切问题都解决了
Yeah, that's gonna fix everything --
摇摆舞班
a swing-dancing class.
拜托 别这样 我很激动
Come on. Don't do this. I'm excited.
是吗
Really?
你激动吗 你看起来一点也不激动
Are you excited? 'cause you don't look excited.
你看起来像是和卡尔订婚了
You look like you just got engaged to Carl.
说真的 莉维
Seriously, Liv.
你知道我不相信婚姻
I mean, you know that I don't believe in marriage,
但如果你要结婚
but if you're gonna get married,
这个男人必须得让你激动
you have to be excited about the person.
否则 这婚姻不会长久
Otherwise, it's never gonna work out.
看我父母就知道
Just look at my parents.
我的假释官说 如果你的心怦怦直跳
My parole officer says that if your heart goes pitter-patter,
那就是真爱
then it's true love.
否则 你可能就是在跟踪某人
Otherwise, you're probably just stalking someone.
吉姆向你求婚时 你的心怦怦直跳吗
Did your heart go pitter-patter when Jim proposed to you?
我不知道 卡尔 也许吧
I don't know, Carl. Maybe?
现在我就是怦怦直跳
Because I'm pitter-pattering right now.
卡尔 把手拿出裤袋
Carl, get your hands out of your pockets.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen...
我不知道我的心是否怦怦跳过
I don't know if my heart has ever pitter-pattered,
在任何男人面前
like, with any guy.
这样不好吗
Is that bad?
不 这样超级健康
Oh, no. No, that's super-healthy.
我能和你们一起去买♥♥婚纱吗
Can I go dress shopping with you guys?
注意了 汤姆 泡妞搭档要这样做
Hey, pay attention, Tom. Here's how you wingman.
我们接近一群女生时
When we approach a group of girls,
咱们之中最有机会得手的
whichever one of us looks most likely to smash
就变成主攻手
becomes the point man.
其他两人变成他的搭档
The other two become his wingmen.
搭档有两个任务
And the wingman has two jobs --
让主攻手看起来帅气无比
to make the point man look awesome
以及清除只想回家的可怜朋友
and to clear away the sad friend who just wants to go home.
漂亮女生总是有个只想回家的可怜朋友
Yeah, cute girls always have a sad friend that wants to go home,
她绝对留着刘海
and she definitely has bangs.
还有 搭档得让谈话风趣好笑
Also, wingman's got to keep the conversation fun and interesting,
一有冷场 他就得打破
and if there's ever a lull, he's got to fill the gap.
等等
Okay, wait.
做主攻手有什么规则
So what are the rules for being the point man?
-你永远做不了主攻手 -你永远只能做搭档
- You're never gonna be the point man. - You're always gonna be the wingman.
做主攻手的唯一规则
Okay, look, the only rule for being the point man
就是知道何时该进攻
is knowing when to move on.
没错 比如说如果她结婚了 或是没醉
That's right, like if she's married or sober
或最糟糕的 她和家人在一起
or, worst of all, she's with her family.
那你就没办法了
Ugh! You just can't fix that.
没戏了 闪人吧
It's over, so just bail.
笑笑 兄弟 你会表现很好的
Hey, Bubba, smile, man. You're gonna do great.
你怎么到这里来了
So, what are you doing here?
我来庆祝自己的新手袋系列面世
Well, I'm celebrating my new handbag line.
我所有的朋友都会来 你在这里真是太好了
All my friends are coming, so it's so good you're here.
聚会挺没意思的
It's gonna be stupid.
太棒了 恭喜
That's -- that's amazing. Congrats.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你的事业很成功吗 还是怎样
So, your career is soaring or whatever?
是的 我现在是经理了
Uh, y-yeah! I mean, I'm...Manager now.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
这样很好 因为我有更多时间陪孩子
It's good because it gives me time with the kids, so...
老天 太对不起了
Oh, God. I am so sorry.
老天 到底怎么样了
God. How is that going?
抚养孩子吗
Raising my children?
你这个表情是因为这个吗
Is that what that face is?
其实非常棒
It's actually really great.
奥斯丁8岁 麦蒂6岁
Austin is 8, and Maddy, she is 6.
这么多年
All those years.
是你要买♥♥单吗
So, would you like to start a tab?
-我来 -不 我来
- Um -- I got this. - No, no! I got it.
-我来 给你 -别傻了
- I've got it. Here you go. - Don't be crazy.
-她是有两个孩子的领救济的母亲 -什么
- She's a welfare mother with two children at home. - What?!
不 我绝对没有领救济
No, I am definitely not on welfare.
把你的钱省下来 为了你的孩子
Save your money -- for your children.
给他们买♥♥面包
Buy them bread.
好吧
Okay.
我们小时候是最好的朋友
We're best friends from childhood,
你能相信我们年纪一般大吗
can you believe we're the same age?
对 事实上 我小三个月
Yep. Actually, I'm three months younger.
不 事实上 我改了生日
Actually, no, I changed my birthday.
给
Here.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -多谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
他太帅了 被他轻视我都没意见
He's so hot. I would let him degrade me.
亲爱的 你已经被轻视了
Sweetie, that ship has sailed.
对哦
Yeah.
我就在那里说 我无香口胶
And then I was like, "I have none gum,"
好像我是尤达大♥师♥什么的
like I was Yoda or something.
这真是最可笑...
It was the most ridiculous --
我的天 就是他
Oh, my God. there he is.
太有异国情调了
Oh, he is so foreign.
我的心为什么跳得这么快
Ooh! Why is my heart beating so fast?
我的身体觉得好热
My body feels hot.
你这是怎么了
What is going on with you?
我从未见过你这个样子
I've never seen you like this.
我也没见过我自己这个样子
I've never seen me like this, either.
这就是怦怦直跳的感觉吗
Oh! Is this the pitter-patter?
或是中风 我这是中风了吗
Or is it a stroke? Am I stroking out?
不 你没有中风
No, you're not stroking out.
我想这意味着
I think this means
你得过去和他喝一杯
you need to go and have a drink with this guy.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes!
你显然有感觉
You're clearly feeling something.
你现在汗如雨下
You are really sweaty.
是的
Oh. Yeah.
我这么瘦小 流汗却好多
I perspire a lot for a person my size.
你总是跟我说 你有多想改变
Look, you are always telling me how you want to change,
多想去冒一些险
how you want to take more risks,
你的生活是多么的无趣没意义
how your life is so dull and pointless and --
我从没说过这些
I've never said any of that.
你的机会来了 明白吗
Well, this is your chance, okay?
只是一杯酒 好吗
It's just a drink. All right?
一辈子哪怕做一次有胆量的事也好 拜托了
Do something ballsy for once in your life, please.
我会去
I'm gonna do it.
真的吗
Really?
是的
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表