剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
一夜寻情记 第一季第四集
这是一个关于十个陌生人的故事
This is the story of 10 strangers,
一个夜晚 我们所做的
one night, and all the stupid,
愚蠢丢人的荒唐事
embarrassing, ridiculous things we do...
只为寻找爱
...To find love.
可以在你这里点烈酒吗
Hey. Can I order shots from you?
当然 需要什么
Of course. What can I get you?
你听说过"蟒蛇"吗
Uh, have you heard of an anaconda?
威士忌加利口酒
Whiskey and sambuca?
我在老家时 每年夏天都喝这个
I had those every summer back where I'm from.
是吗 你是哪里人
Really? Where are you from?
俄亥俄州的小镇 你可能没听说过
Oh, a small town in Ohio you've probably never heard of.
我是俄亥俄州绿树镇人
Well, I'm from Greentree, Ohio.
-不可能 -是的
- No way. - Yes, way.
-我是西绿树镇的 -你骗人
- I am from west greentree! - You are a liar.
-没有 -小测验
- No! - Okay, pop quiz.
你去过加里热狗店吃...
Have you ever been to gary's hotdogs for the
额外加泡菜的叮当热狗
dingo dogs with extra kraut? Dingo dogs with extra kraut.
-我叫凯西 -我叫卡尔
- I'm Kacey. - I'm Cal.
我帮你拿烈酒
I will get you those shots.
好的
All right.
真是太棒了
Oh, it's so on.
卡尔与凯西
我不敢相信我亲了不是自己未婚夫的男人
I can't believe I kissed a man who wasn't my fiance?
这个吻还不错吗 是的
I mean, was it a good kiss? Yeah.
这个吻很棒吗
Was it a great kiss?
对 这是我人生中最棒的吻
Yeah, it was the best kiss ever.
就好像在日落时亲吻意大利赛车手
It was like kissing an Italian racecar driver at sunset.
但这并不意味着什么
But that -- that doesn't mean anything.
人们总是在单身派对上做疯狂的事
People do crazy stuff at bachelor parties all the time.
慢着 什么时候变成单身派对了
Wait. When did this become a bachelor party?
并不是说我喜欢罗恩
And it's not like I like Ron.
罗恩只是我在酒吧碰到的男生
It -- Ron is just a man that I met at a bar.
帅气异域风情迷人的男生 长着漂亮的嘴唇
A-a gorgeous, exotic, charming, man with a beautiful mouth.
老天 我得在毁掉自己的生活前回家
Oh, my god, I need to go home before I destroy my life.
不 虎妞 留下来 这样很好
No, tiger. Stay. This is good.
你需要过去 看看事情如何发展
Like, you need to go and see where this is going.
我.. 那吉姆呢
I -- but what about Jim?
吉姆又能怎样
What about Jim?
说真的 吉姆永远会在那里
Like, seriously, Jim is always gonna be there.
我们知道 他就像真菌
We know that. He's like a fungus.
不知道
I don't know.
莉维
Liv.
很显然对嫁给吉姆这事 你迟疑了
You are clearly second-guessing marrying Jim.
你要么现在解决这问题 要么婚后解决
So you can either deal with this now or after you're married.
但无论如何 你要解决这个问题
But at some point, you're gonna have to deal with this.
我知道
Oh, I know.
但我根本不知道和罗恩之间是怎么了
But I don't even know what it is about Ron.
我以前从未有过这种感觉
I've never felt like this before.
他让我的身体有种兴奋感
It's like he makes my body all tingly,
我喝了太多根汁汽水就会这样
like when I have too much root beer.
莉维 这是好事 明白吗
Liv, that's a good thing, okay?
你就应该感觉到兴奋
You're supposed to feel tingly.
好吧
Okay.
我会留下来 搞清楚我对罗恩的感觉
I'm gonna stay and explore my feelings for Ron.
很好 了不起
Good. Good for you.
我要把我的内♥裤♥给他
I'm gonna send him my panties.
什么
What?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
问个问题 我刚亲了一个女生
Quick question -- I just kissed a woman
然后她一言不发就跑开了
who then wordlessly ran away from me
这有可能是我这辈子
and it was quite possibly
最尴尬的时刻
the most awkward moment of my entire life.
你们美国人都这样吗
Is that an American thing,
亲了人就马上跑开
kissing someone and then running away,
还是说 她就是非常非常奇怪
or is she just really, really, really weird?
我不知道 我没碰到过这种事
I-I don't know. That's never happened to me, man.
很好 因为如果这是正常事
Okay. Good. 'cause if it was normal,
我就得搬到另一个国家了
I'd have to move to a different country.
谢谢
Cheers.
我要三个孩子
And I want three kids.
我也是 一个女孩两个男孩
Me too! A girl and two boys.
是的
Yes!
我会先住在市里
And I was gonna start in the city,
但是男孩会需要
but then the boys are gonna need --
-需要空间跑来跑去 所以去纽约州北 -没错
- Need room to run, so upstate. - Yes.
我想住一间形状像谷仓的房♥子
And I want to live in a house shaped like a barn.
-很奇怪吗 -超奇怪
- Oh, is that weird? - Super-weird.
因为我一直想住形状像谷仓的房♥子
Because I've always wanted to live in a house shaped like a barn!
不是吧
No.
真正奇怪的是 有个服务员在我们这桌
What's really weird is that there's a waitress at our table
我们却没有酒喝
and we don't have any drinks.
凯西
Hey, Kace.
你负责的桌子全找我点酒
Your customers keep asking me for drinks.
-哪一桌 -所有的
- Which ones? - All of them.
你是服务员 快去服务
You are a waitress. Go wait on them.
好的 我马上去
Okay. I'll be right there.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我会马上回来
But I'll be right back.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我的天 我想她可能是...
Oh, my god. I think she might be the --
别说出口
Don't say that!
如果你说出来 我立马给你一拳
I will punch you in the neck if you say that!
我想她可能是我的真命天女
I think she might be the one.
我的天 卡尔 你还好吗
Oh, my god, Cal, are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不要这样
No, no, no, no!
很意外地是 这次布鲁斯是正义的一方
Shockingly, Bruce is in the right here.
卡尔以前碰到过"真命天女"
Cal has met "The one" before.
事实上 他碰到过很多次
In fact, he's met her many times...
卡尔出生在一个小镇上
Cal was born in a small town.
内斯比特医生为他母亲接生后
Dr. Nesbit delivered him
就马上去送邮件了
shortly before he delivered the mail.
卡尔是独生子
Cal was an only child
父母对他太过溺爱
whose parents loved the hell out of him
他做任何事 都会得到表扬
And praised him for everything he did,
包括吃完早餐
even finishing his breakfast.
所以卡尔成长为了乐天派 他很快就坠入爱河
So Cal became an optimist. He was quick to fall in love.
这个女生喜欢咖啡酸奶
This woman liked coffee yogurt.
卡尔也喜欢 自然而然地 他们就结婚了
So did Cal, so, naturally, they got married.
然后他知道 他的新婚妻子超级悲观
Then he learned that his new wife was super-negative
从来不笑
and never smiled.
他们离婚了
They got divorced,
卡尔又很快地坠入爱河
and Cal quickly fell in love again,
这次是他的牙医
This time to his dentist.
他们也结婚了
They, too, got married.
不幸的是 和大多数牙医一样 她是个虐待狂
Unfortunately, like most dentists, she was sadistic.
他们离婚 卡尔又很快结婚了
They got divorced, and Cal quickly got married again.
结果这一位是康复的性瘾者
This one turned out to be a recovering sex addict,
除了也许还没有完全康复
except maybe not so recovered.
布鲁斯非常喜欢她 不过卡尔又离婚了
Bruce liked her a lot. But Cal got divorced again.
终于 卡尔开始质疑永远追随自己的心
Finally, Cal started to question the wisdom
是否明智
of always following his heart.
我26岁 结过三次婚
I'm 26 years old, and I've been married three times.
谁会这样做
Who does that?
经典喜剧《欢乐一家亲》主演
很多人 凯尔希·格兰莫
Lots of people! Kelsey Grammer!
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious, man.
我尽力保持乐观 但我不知道
I'm trying to stay positive, but I don't know
我还能承受多少次
how many more times I can go through this.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表