剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
父母吵得凶 穿衣就更没品味了
Her parents fought terribly and dressed even worse.
好漂亮的猫T恤 女士
Sweet cat shirt, lady.
没什么能让法布消沉
Nothing kept Fab down.
家里的日子不好过时
When things got tough at home,
她会戴上漂亮的花帽子
She would put on her awesome flower hat
去杰西卡的家
and go to Jessica's house.
她们的计划是有天能去巴黎
Their plan was to someday go to Paris
开创自己的时装品牌
and start their own fashion line.
杰西卡怀孕后 法布一个人去了巴黎
When Jessica got pregnant, Fab went to Paris alone.
令人惊讶的是 这里比新泽西还要糟糕
And shockingly, it was even worse than New Jersey.
没钱 工作到深夜 总是被拒绝
No money, late nights, constant rejections,
最糟糕的是 法国男人
And, worst of all, French dudes.
她终于在一次婆罗州的
She finally got her big break
大牌摄影中 等到了事业的转折点
on a major photo shoot in Borneo.
我讨厌婆罗州
Oh, I hate Borneo.
这里没有餐厅
There's, like, no restaurants.
腰部感觉如何
How's the waist feel?
不舒服 过来下
Terrible. Excuse me?
你能让这里更热些吗
Can you make it, like, any hotter in here?
我们这是在丛林里
We're, um, outside in the jungle?
你被炒了
And you're, um, fired.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
我是妮可·舒辛格 你被炒了
I'm Nicole Scherzinger, and you're fired.
你这样不行 快走
Not helping. Exiting.
现在腰部怎么样 妮可
And how's the waist now, Nicole?
更难受了 你用心了吗
Oh, it's worse. Are you even trying?
有 我非常地用心
Yeah, I'm -- I'm trying really hard, actually.
知道吗 你也被炒了
You know what? You're fired, too.
我回树屋了
Yeah, I'm going back to my tree house.
你不能炒掉我
No, you can't fire me.
我花了四个月时间
I-I just spent the past four months
为你做这些衣服
building these clothes for you.
我自己花钱飞来婆罗州 免费为你打扮
I flew to Borneo on my own dime just to dress you for free.
我三天没睡了
I haven't slept in three days.
你花了四个月
It's not my fault
才做出这种灾难又不是我的错
it took you four months to make this wretchedness.
原来 美丽富有的流行乐天后并不总是好人
It turns out, beautiful, rich pop divas aren't always nice.
相信我 我太懂失败了
Trust me. I know all about failure.
我得说 你有些地方是我没想到的
I got to say, there's a lot more to you than I thought.
对 你也一样
Yeah. You, too.
知道吗 我放CD给你听
You know what? I'm gonna play my CD for you.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
也是时候了
About time.
两个执着于实现梦想的人
Two people struggling to fulfill their dreams.
从许多方面来说 他们是绝配
In many ways, they were perfect for each other.
我唯一的爱
My one and only love
你陪着我真是有趣
Funny how you're here with me
等等 这是什么
Wait. Wait. What is that?!
说真的 这是什么
Seriously, what is that?
在其它方面 并不合适
In other ways, not so much.
这是怀旧风
It's retro.
萨克斯伴奏太多了 我要关掉
That's a lot of sax. I'm gonna turn it off.
许多人喜欢
Well, m-m-most people like it.
你录制CD花了多长时间
How long did you work on that?
很长时间 两周
A long time. Like two weeks.
两周 然后你就放弃了音乐
Two whole weeks? And then you just quit music?
太痛了
It hurt too much.
太痛了 不 哥们
It hurt too much? No, dude.
不 你根本不懂什么叫痛
No, you do not know hurt.
我这辈子拼尽全力追求梦想
I've spent my entire life busting my ass to do what I do
99%的情况下 我依然失败
and I still fail 99% of the time.
有点男人样好吗 别再这么懒惰了
Man up. Stop being so lazy.
没人这样跟我说过话
Nobody's ever spoken to me like that.
那是因为自你14岁起 大家都想
That's because everyone's been trying to have sex with you
和你上♥床♥
since you were 14.
好吧 又回到女厕所了
Yep. Back in the ladies room.
我整晚都待在这里了
I've spent the entire night in here.
如果你可以安静地盯着我 那样会更好
If you could just stare at me quietly, that would be great.
是的
Yeah.
你在这里 我的天
There you are. Oh, my god.
好啦好啦 你赢了
All right, all right, all right, you won.
开始幸灾乐祸吧
Okay, go ahead and gloat.
不 事实上 你赢了
No. No. Actually, you won.
你不必听他的烂CD
You didn't have to listen to his stupid CD.
-有那么难听吗 -是的
- It was that bad? - Yeah.
真是对不起 弄脏了你的裙子
I am so sorry about your dress.
抱歉我建议来这次愚蠢的竞争
I'm sorry that I suggested this stupid competition.
我想我只是觉得和你竞争
I guess I just thought that competing with you
会让我觉得我还有那么两下子 明白吗
would somehow make me feel like I still got it, you know?
因为 我嫉妒你超赞的生活
'cause...I'm just jealous of your awesome life.
我的生活并不总是超赞的
My life isn't always completely awesome.
真的
Really.
别嫉妒我
Don't be jealous of me.
好吧
Okay.
你也别嫉妒我 养孩子太难了
Don't be jealous of me, either. Kids are so hard.
我知道 我没嫉妒你
No, I know. I'm not jealous of you.
你真不像话
You're ridiculous.
抱我一下 死丫头
Give me a hug, bitch.
无论我们喜不喜欢 我们都在竞争
Whether we like it or not, we all compete with each other.
有时候我们会赢
Sometimes we win...
有时候我们会输
...And sometimes we lose.
老天爷
Oh, my god.
有时候我们会促使别人进步
Sometimes we push each other to do better.
但通常最大的胜利
But usually the biggest victory
是我们根本不竞争
is when we don't compete at all.
真不敢相信我们在跳楼区
I can't believe we're on the ledge.
真恶心 看这些污秽的动物
This is disgusting, okay? Look at these filthy animals.
简单就像上演《疯狂麦克斯》
It's like "Mad Max" over here.
我旁边的家伙在吃塑料袋里的鳄梨酱
The guy next to me is eating guacamole out of a plastic bag.
好了 兄弟们
Okay, come on, guys.
要保持乐观的态度
Let's try to keep it positive, all right?
和他们比起来我们帅呆了
We're incredibly hot by comparison.
有服务员 打扰下 是凯西
There's a waitress. Hey, excuse me? Oh, it's Kacey.
凯西
Hey, Kacey.
可以给我们来些...
Hey, listen, can we get -- um, get...
老天 她真是记仇啊
Man, she really holds a grudge.
我好喜欢
I love that.
兄弟们 鳄梨酱太好吃了
You guys, the guacamole is amazing.
你们得试试
You got to try it.
真不敢相信那些男模把卡座让给我们了
I can't believe those male models just gave us their booth.
男模特真是好人
Male models are so nice.
我知道 这里好宁静
I know. And it's all calm and peaceful.
对 像做水疗
Yeah. It's like a spa.
还好吗 女士们 好棒的卡座
What's up, ladies? Nice booth!
我是汤姆 之前认识的
Tom from, like, nine seconds ago.
-谁 -不是吧
- Who? - Oh, no.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
老天 你吓死我了
Oh, my god, you scared me so much.
请别再这样了
Please don't ever do that again.
我的天
Oh, my god.
准备好拍摄第一支MV了吗
Okay, ready for your first music-video shoot?
我以为MV里是我
I thought the video was supposed to be me
在树林里唱歌♥
singing out in the woods.
是的 所以有绿屏
It is. That's what the green screen's for.
脱掉衣服
Lose the shirt.
为什么要脱掉衣服
Why would I -- why would my shirt be off?
因为树林里太热
Because it gets hot in the woods.
BB油在哪里 快点把BB油拿来
Where's the baby oil? Fly in the baby-oil team!
这是首情歌♥ 又不是挑逗的歌♥
It's a love song. It's not a sexy song.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表