剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
-吉姆去哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Jim going? - I don't know.
我们的公♥寓♥在上城区 他去走向了那边
Our apartment is uptown but he just marched off down that way,
我想他不愿意掉头是不想看起来太傻
and I feel like he doesn't want to look silly by turning around.
我真的伤害了他 玛雅
I really hurt him, Maya.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你刚躲过了人生最大的一劫
You just dodged the biggest bullet of your life.
那我为什么这么难过
Then why do I feel so bad?
因为你是个女生 你不喜欢伤害他人
Because you're a girl, and you don't like hurting people.
莉维 别摇摆不定了好吗
Liv, don't go wobbly on this, okay?
嫁给吉姆就像是
Marrying Jim would have been
嫁给盆栽或是吐司一样
like marrying a house plant or a piece of toast.
我得去找他 玛雅
I got to go get him, Maya.
-莉维 -我要追回他
- Liv... - I want him back.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那就去追回他
Okay, let's go get him back, then.
还好吗 兄弟们
What's up, fellas?
介意我和我的蝎子碗坐下吗
Uh, you mind if me and my scorpion bowl take a seat?
坐吧
Uh, sure!
给我根吸管 哥们 给我一根
Give me a straw, bro! Give me a straw.
太棒了 喝吧 我叫布鲁斯
Awesome, yeah. Get in there. My name is Bruce, man.
我喜欢假巨♥乳♥
I like big, fake boobs,
深浩室舞风 以及有爆♥炸♥场面的电影
deep house beats, and movies with explosions.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy! Right?
好家伙
What a find!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
这家伙太搞笑了
This guy's hilarious.
他找新朋友速度挺快的
Well, he certainly found new friends quickly.
他开场能力强 耐心等等
He opens strong. Give it time.
我们两个人 我也很开心
I mean, I'm really having fun with just you.
绝对的 太棒了
Oh, totally. This is a blast!
-你的狗好吗 -我没养狗
- How's your dog? - I don't have a dog.
我看到之前的事了 这杯算我的
I saw what happened before. This one's on me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you,
但我准备走了 免得这个夜晚变得更糟
but I am heading off before my night can get any worse.
不行 你不能放弃
Hey. No, no, no, no. You can't give up.
问你的朋友
Ask your friend.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我放弃了音乐
Look, I gave up on my music,
你朋友对我说了不少刻薄的话
and your friend said a lot of very mean stuff to me.
所以我重新拿起了吉他
So I picked up my guitar,
永远改变了我的人生 我想是吧
and it changed my life forever...I think.
这事就发生在一小时前
I mean, this only happened an hour ago.
不好意思
And, I'm sorry,
这和我离开酒吧有什么关系
what does this have to do with me leaving the bar?
就是说你不能放弃梦想
It means you can't give up on your dreams
因为第二次尝试时 梦想总是会实现
because they always come true the second time you try them.
我根本没这样说
Not at all what I said.
我五分钟后就休息了
Look, I have a break coming up in five minutes.
你不如留下来 喝一杯
So why don't you stay, have a drink?
然后我会摇滚你的世界
And then I'm gonna rock your world.
我的天
Oh, my.
知道吗
You know what?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
喝吧
Drink up.
所以我是俄州人 却依然喜欢湖人队
And that is why I'm from Ohio but still love the lakers.
湖人队是...
And the lakers are...?
-篮球队 -是的
- Basketball. - Yes!
篮球 敬迈克尔·乔丹
Basketball. To Michael Jordan.
我要乐死了 乐死了
Oh, yeah! I'm dying! I'm dying!
乐死了 乐死了
I'm dying! I'm dying!
他在那边玩得太欢了
God, he's killing it over there.
于是我对那家伙说 我不知道 哥们
And so I said to the guy, "I don't know, bro.
那不是我的黄瓜
That's not my cucumber."
这是我这辈子听到的 最好笑的事
That is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好的 我想知道
It is. Okay, okay. I got to know. Yeah?
你说单口相声吗 布鲁斯
Do you do stand-up comedy, Bruce?
不 我不是喜剧演员 知道我意思吗
Nah, dude. I don't really do jokes, you know what I mean?
我的玩笑风格是非主流而且即兴的
My comedy is more, uh, edgy and improvisational.
-你周六做什么 -上你妈
- So, what are you doing Saturday? - Your mother?
他上你妈
He's doing your mom!
因为我要结婚
Because I'm getting married,
我非常想邀请你去
and I'd really like you to be there.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah?! Really?! - Yeah!
杰夫 我会去的
Oh, Jeff! I'll be there!
兄弟 太棒了
Oh, dude! Awesome!
-今晚是庆祝什么 -哥们
- Well, what are we celebrating tonight? - Oh, dude!
-是戴夫的生日 -什么 戴夫
- It is Dave's birthday. - What?! Dave?!
是的 是我生日
Yes, it is. It's my birthday.
什么 这是生日派对吗
What?! This is a birthday party?!
你们看起来不像三年级小学生啊
Oh, wow! You guys don't look like you're in 3rd grade!
什么意思 布鲁斯
What do you mean, Bruce?
可以解释下这个笑话吗 布鲁斯
Yeah, can you explain your joke, Bruce?
就是说
You know, it's like, uh,
我们这年纪庆祝生日 是不是有些老了
aren't we a little too old to be celebrating our birthdays?
恭喜你27岁了
I mean, congrats on turning 27.
又活着挺过了一年
You went another year without dying!
真是了不起的壮举
You know, what an amazing feat,
今年没掉下下水道井口
you didn't fall down a manhole this year!
你又活了吗 酷
Oh, you lived again? Cool.
衰鬼 谁在乎
Loser. Who cares?
为今晚的派对我准备了三个月 哥们
I've been planning this night for three months, dude.
三个月
Three months?
戴夫喜欢过生日
Yeah, Dave loves his birthdays, man.
也许你该走了 布鲁斯
Yeah, maybe you should go, Bruce.
-其实你挺讨厌的 -没错
- You're actually kind of obnoxious. - Yeah.
-我怀念搞笑布鲁斯 -我也是
- I miss funny Bruce. - Me, too.
我得走了 几点了
You know, yeah, I got to go, anyw-- what is it?
我得走了 我可能...
Whoa, I got to get out of here. I'll probably just...
我们在杰夫的婚礼上见了
Yeah....see you guys at Jeff's wedding.
我刚发现 没有位子了
Yeah, I just found out we don't have room anymore.
太遗憾了 我还是会去 而且带一个伴
Oh, that's too bad, because I'm still coming, with a plus-one.
-没邀请你 -我还是会去 杰夫
- You're not invited. - I'm still coming, Jeff!
-不行 -要去
- No! - Yes!
-吉姆 -他根本不知道自己要去哪里
- Jim! - He doesn't even know where he's going.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim!
抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you.
我只顾想着自己的事
I just got so wrapped up in my own stuff
我忘了考虑你
that I forgot to think about you.
太迟了
Well, it's too late.
吉姆 我们都知道我不喜欢你
Look, Jim. We both know that I don't like you.
不 我不知道
No, I-I-I didn't know that.
我已经说过无数遍 我觉得你这人很闷
I've told you you're boring like a thousand times.
-我以为你开玩笑 -不是的
- I thought you were kidding! - No.
我跟你说过 她不是开玩笑
I told you she wasn't kidding.
重点是 我不喜欢你
The point is, I don't like you.
所以今晚 我尝试让莉维展翅高飞
So, tonight, I tried to get Liv to spread her wings
活得率性
and live a little
甚至重新考虑嫁给你的事
and maybe even think twice about marrying you.
但亲陌生男生 把内♥裤♥送给男生
But kissing random dudes and giving guys her panties
并不是莉维的本性
isn't who Liv is.
你把内♥裤♥送给别的男生吗
You gave guys your panties?
-其实是玛雅的内♥裤♥ -总之
- Technically they were Maya's panties. - The bottom line is...
莉维还是那个你爱上的
Liv is still the same cute,
可爱 呆萌 超级棒的女生
dorky, awesome girl you fell in love with.
别因为我怂恿她疯狂一晚
Don't throw away everything the two of you have built
就抛开你们所建立的美好
just because I made her go crazy for one night.
这样太傻了
That's stupid.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表