剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
一夜寻情记 第一季第十三集
这是一个关于十个陌生人的故事
This is the story of 10 strangers,
一个夜晚 我们所做的
one night, and all the stupid,
愚蠢丢人的荒唐事
embarrassing, ridiculous things we do...
只为寻找爱
...To find love.
打烊时刻
账单 随时买♥♥都行
The bill, whenever you're ready?
我在前门等你吗
And I'll meet you out front?
好的 我得找喝高了的几桌多收点钱
Great. I just need to overcharge my really drunk tables.
-给 女士们 -谢谢
- Here you go, ladies. - Thank you.
等下见吗
I'll see you real soon?
好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
玛雅 玛雅
Maya. Maya.
听我说 我只想和你一起回家
Look, I just want to go home with you.
你想和我一起回家吗
Do you want to go home with me, too?
我想
Um...I don't...
以前没有男生这样问过我
Think any guy has ever just asked me that before.
我不是普通男生
Well, I'm not just any guy.
我是个想和你甜甜蜜蜜滚床单的男人
I'm a man who wants to make sweet-ass love to you.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么说 去还是不去
What do you say? Are you in or are you out?
我想我...
Well, I guess I'm...
去
...In.
真的吗
Really?!
是的
Yeah.
-你保证去吗 -我的天
- You promise? - Oh, my god.
老天爷 今天好幸福
Oh, god, this is a happy day!
好幸福 好幸福 老天爷
Happy day! Happy day! Oh, god!
好的 我去买♥♥单
Okay. I'm go-- I'm gonna go pay my bill...
-好的 -然后我会回来
- All right. - ...Then I'm gonna come back.
-好的 -请别离开
- Okay. - Please don't leave.
-我不会的 -那样就太伤我的心了
- I won't. - You know, it would hurt my feelings so bad.
我会在这里的
I'll just be here.
去吧 快去把该做的做了
Go...Whatever you were gonna do.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
我知道我们今晚才认识
Hey, I know we just met tonight,
但我真心想要更进一步
but I really want to take this to the next level.
我喜欢更进一步 更进一步是我最好的朋友
I love the next level. The next level is my best friend.
我们尽快去到下一步
Let's get there as soon as possible.
好的
Okay.
但我想做些不同的
But I want to do something different --
做些以前没人做过的
Something no one's ever done.
想不到啊 没问题
Wow. All right.
甚至是危险的
Something dangerous, even.
好的 我想那样会很有趣
Okay. I guess that could be fun.
和大象有关的
Something with elephants.
好吧 这太吓人了
Right. That is appalling.
不 我想去印度
No, I want to go to India.
原来如此 谢天谢地
Oh. Thank god.
我想做惊天动地 浪漫疯狂的事
I want to do something big and romantic and crazy,
我要和你一起去做
and I want to do it with you.
慢着 你想现在就去印度吗
Wait. You want to go to India right now?
是的
Yes!
这种事哪有人说做就做的
People don't just do this.
罗恩会 印度
Ron does. India!
人群在欢呼
There goes the crowd.
印度 印度
India! Oh! India!
印度 疯狂一下
India! Going wild!
-老天爷 -印度 印度
- Oh, my lord. - India! India!
你好迷人 又这么迷你
You are so charming and so small.
我无法拒绝你 好的
I can't say no to you. Okay.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
我们去印度吧
Let's go to india!
太好了
Yeah.
你知道以前印度是我祖父的吧
You know my grandfather used to own India, right?
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这次旅行将超级的...烧钱
This is gonna be so expensive.
我成功了 玛雅同意跟我回家
I did it! I did it! Maya is actually coming home with me!
我感觉好像奥普拉送了辆车给我
I feel like Oprah just gave me a car!
奥普拉在节目中送观众车
-恭喜了 兄弟 -现在最难的部分开始了
- Congrats, dude. - Now the hard part starts.
-没错 -什么
- Yep. - What?
让女生同意回家还不算难吗
That wasn't the hard part?
不 你得在冰淇淋化掉前把它带回家
No. You got to get the ice cream home before it melts.
是的 女生在酒吧同意了
Yeah, just because a girl says yes to you in the bar
并不代表回家后还会同意
does not mean she's gonna say yes to you when you get home.
在回家的路上 有数不清的事情
There are a million things that can happen on the way home
能让同意变为不同意
to turn a yes into a no.
-她累了 -她酒醒了
- She gets tired. - She gets sober.
碰到一位刻薄的计程车司机
You get a mean cab driver.
走最近的路回家 汤米
Take the most direct route home, tommy.
别让她和任何人说话
Do not let her talk to anybody.
别让她看到任何悲伤的事
And don't let her see anything sad.
有次我功亏一篑
I once had a hookup ruined
就因为人行道上有只宝宝掉的鞋
by a lost baby shoe on the sidewalk.
你现在是在和时间赛跑
You're in a race against time right now.
明白吗
Do you understand that?
每过一秒 玛雅都可能会意识到
With every passing second, Maya's realizing
她不愿意和你这副熔岩灯身板做♥爱♥
she does not want to have sex with that lava lamp of a body
她宁愿回家一个人看《护士当家》
and she'd rather just go home alone and watch "Nurse Jackie."
我没法和埃迪·法可[女主]比 你呢
I can't compete with Edie Falco. Can you?
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
我就是这个意思 兄弟
That's what I'm talking about, dude.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我要在多长时间内带她回家
Um, how much time do I have to get her home?
-8分钟 -8分钟吗
- Eight minutes. - Eight minutes?!
是的 你为什么还站着和我们说话
Yeah. Why are you even standing here talking to us?!
-我不知道 -那快走啊
- I don't know! - Well, then get out of here!
-让一下 小心 女士 -"老虎之眼"
- Okay. Move. Move. Watch it, lady. - Eye of the tiger.
借过 别挡我 快让开 紫衣男
Excuse me! Out of my way! Get -- move it, purple!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey. Ladies.
我想说 今晚认识你们好开心
I just wanted to say that it was so nice to meet both of you.
是的 我们也好开心
Yeah! Same here, sweetie.
祝你和那个男生一切顺利
Oh, and, hey, good luck with your fella.
谢谢
Thank you.
他将是一位好父亲
He is gonna make such a good father.
据我所了解的会是这样
I mean, from what I know about him.
其实我不是那么了解他 完全不了解
I don't really, uh, know that much about him...At all.
不过你查了他的信息对吗
Well, you ran his plates, though, right?
没有 我没有查他的信息
I didn't. I didn't run his plates.
我应该这样做吗
Should I have done that?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
确切来说是的
Technically, yeah, actually.
我的确被确诊过 不过
I was, um, diagnosed, but --
他叫什么
What's his name?
好吧
Oh. Okay.
他叫卡尔·哈里斯
Um, his name's Cal Harris.
俄亥俄州绿树镇人
He's from Greentree, Ohio.
找到了
Got him.
他是东区健身馆的教练
He's a trainer at the eastside gym.
他在万圣节扮的是海盗
Oh, and he was a pirate for Halloween.
我扮的是村姑女招待
I was a wench.
好可爱
Oh, that's cute!
怎么了
What?
什么啦 到底怎么啦
Wait. What, what, what? What is it?
他结过婚
He was married.
少来
Shut up.
对 娶过一个叫瑞秋的
Yep. To a girl named Rachel.
-他结过婚吗 -我想这没什么大不了
- He was married? - I'm sure it's no big thing.
这事太严重了 他是个变♥态♥
Well, it's totally a big thing, and he's a freak.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表