剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
喂 你要喝这杯美味的瞎掰的酒吗
Hey! Hey, you gonna drink your delicious fake drink?
是的
Yes.
喝吧 女士
Drink up, lady.
干杯
Bottoms up.
比我印象中要恶心一些 但是
It's a little grosser than I remember, but...
你参加过荷兰狂欢吗
Hey, uh, you ever been to a dutch orgy?
我参加过
I have.
我参加过荷兰狂欢
I've been to a dutch orgy.
不算太差 我来试试
Yeah, it's not so bad. Here, let me try it.
我发誓我不是故意的
I swear I did not mean to do that.
真讨厌这些带子
God, I hate these straps.
你要坐下休息下吗
Oh, hey. Do you need to sit down right here?
我的天 谢谢
Oh, my god, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我好喜欢你的卡座
I love your booth.
我可以请朋友们过来坐吗
Can I invite my friends to sit here?
全是模特 不过都喝醉了
They're all models, but they're kind of drunk.
可以 当然可以
Yes. Yes, you can.
好的
Okay.
你打算怎么做
ah, what are you gonna do?
意外在所难免对吗
Accidents happen, right?
你说了对不起
I mean, you said you were sorry.
多米 一个女生要怎么做
So, Dom, what does a girl have to do
才能听到你的CD
to listen to one of your CDs?
上亚马逊网买♥♥呗
Go to Amazon.
好吧
Okay.
这里有吗
Or do you have any copies here?
你想现在做♥爱♥吗
What -- you want to go have sex now?
什么 你也太直接了吧
What? You are so forward.
是的 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
佩蒂 帮我挡一阵
Hey, Paddy. Cover for me.
说真的 你和多少女人上过床
Seriously, how many women have you slept with?
从文化角度上说
Look, culturally,
欧洲男人对于爱棒的使用比较大方
European men are generous with their love bits.
哥们 说个数字
Dude, what is your number?
谁能说清 数字有何意义
Who can say? What are numbers?
老天爷 已经多到数不清了吗
Oh, my god! Is it too many to count?
不是
No!
大于二 小于一百
It's -- well, it's more than 2 but less than 100.
一百
100?
亲爱的 一个男人说一百 其实就是两百
Okay, sweetie, when a guy says 100, he means like 200.
什么 我都不认识两百个女人
What?! Well, I've never even met 200 women!
我没说两百个女人
I didn't say 200 women!
这话是她说的 她完全...
That came from her mouth, and she's completely...
对 也许接近两百
Okay, yeah, it could be closer to 200.
那就是四百
So 400.
-你绝对是滥交 -我不是
- You're definitely gross. - No, I'm not!
那是许多年前的事了
And that is over many, many years.
你多大年纪了
How old are you?
65岁 我65岁了
65. I'm 65 years old.
-好的 -玛雅
- Okay. - Hey. Hey, Maya.
我是汤姆 之前认识的
It's Tom, from -- from before.
是 我还没忘记
Ah, yeah, no, I haven't forgotten.
太棒了
Awesome.
我们有了卡座 我想
Uh, well, so, we got a booth, which I guess
这挺了不起的 我想邀请你
is an incredibly big deal, and I -- I wanted to invite you
还有你朋友去加入我们
and your friend to come sit with us.
好 我可以去
Uh, yeah, I'm good to go.
莉维 你呢
Liv, are you good?
是 我也可以走了
Yeah. I'm good.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
我应该说三个的
I should have just said three.
显然卡座有不错的视线角度
So, the booth apparently has really good sight lines.
我不太明白是什么意思 但是
I'm not totally sure what that means, but --
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Oh, Bruce, Bruce!
这是玛雅和莉维
This is Maya and Liv.
你们好 我是布鲁斯
Hi. I'm Bruce.
这是我刚搭讪成功的两个陌生女生
These are two random girls I just picked up.
我刚跟玛雅在说咱们的卡座
So, I was just telling Maya about our booth.
这是酒吧里最棒的一个卡座
It is the best booth in the bar.
你自己看吧
Wait till you see this.
地方够大 这什么情况
We can spread out. And when you -- what's this?!
我不知道是男模特
I didn't know they were gonna be male models!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
真是对不起
I'm really sorry.
看来我们还是没有卡座
I guess we don't have a booth after all.
没事 只是一个卡座而已
It's fine. It's just a booth.
我知道 我也是这么说的 但他们好生我的气
I know. That's what I said, but they got so mad at me.
没事
It's fine.
-没关系 莉维 -别推我
- It's good. Liv. - Don't you push me.
卡尔 住手
Cal, don't.
放开
Get off my --
放开我的脖子 卡尔
get off my neck, Cal.
变♥态♥ 你这个死变♥态♥ 放开我
Freak! You're a freak of nature! Get off my body!
哥们 我去买♥♥酒 你们要什么
Guys, I'm gonna get drinks. What do you want?
伏特加汤力
Vodka tonic!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
凯西
Hey, Kacey?
你现在知道我的名字了
Oh, so now you know my name.
我很抱歉
Yeah, look, I wanted to apologize
我忘了我们共度的时光
for forgetting our time together.
希望这样说能让你好受些
If it's any consolation,
我的行为令自己在很久以来
doing so has just made me look like a massive sleaze
第一个喜欢的女生面前 像个下流坯子
in front of the first girl I've liked for some time.
看来 这世上还是有报应的
So hopefully, there's some justice there.
我再次道歉
But again, my apologies.
谢谢了 德克
Well, thank you, Dirk.
不好意思
So sorry.
你刚刚叫我德克吗
Did you say just "Dirk"?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我绝对没有和你在ESPN地带做♥爱♥对吗
I totally didn't have sex with you at the espn zone, did I?
抱歉 什么地带
I'm sorry. W-what zone is that?
真是抱歉刚才...
I am so sorry for all that weird --
我今晚的遭遇很奇特
I'm having a really interesting night,
你的样子好像德克
and you look so much like this guy Dirk
他带我出去 在主题餐厅做了爱后
who took me out and then had sex with me at a theme restaurant
再也没打电♥话♥给我
and then never called me again.
我不是德克
Well, I'm -- I'm not Dirk,
但我也做过德克许多次
but I have been Dirk plenty of times,
但餐厅会高档得多
in far nicer restaurants, obviously.
但代表各地的德克 我真心道歉
But on behalf of Dirks everywhere, I'm truly sorry.
你真好
That's really sweet.
谢谢你 德克
Thank you, Dirk.
再说一遍 德克是别人
Right. Again, Dirk is someone different.
快放你的CD
Well, put on your CD.
-脱♥光♥衣服 -好的
- Get yourself naked. - Okay.
有段时间没看过这个了
I haven't seen this in awhile.
你为什么放弃音乐
Why did you quit music?
我将心血投入到这张CD中 非常好听
I poured my heart in this CD, and it turned out really good.
但不知为何失败了
But, um, it somehow failed.
我伤心透了
It broke my heart.
你明白吗
You know?
明白
Yeah.
法布完全可以理解
Fab can totally relate to this.
她这辈子就没有顺心过
Her whole life has been a struggle.
就连她的出生也不顺利
Even her birth was difficult.
她母亲阵痛了32小时
her mom spent 32 hours in labor,
她从未原谅过法布
and she never forgave Fab.
法布的童年很不幸
Fab had a hard childhood.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表