剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
-公♥司♥的副董事长 -是的
- vice president at work. - Yeah.
老天 她太应该被提升了
Oh, god, she's so deserved that.
好的
Okay.
你应该走了
Yeah, you should probably go.
-真的吗 -你赢不了的
- Really? - Yeah. You can't win this.
好吧 认识你真是太高兴了
All right, well, it was really nice meeting you.
太谢谢你了 和我聊了这么久
And thank you so much for talking to me for so long.
我一到家就打给你
I'm gonna call you as soon
这样你知道我到家了
as I get home just so you know that I got in.
好啦 够了 我们走 快走
All right, that's enough. Let's go. Come on.
卡尔 人墙
Okay, Cal, human wall.
这次你要好好表现
Show me what you got this time.
你比我高了一英尺
Man, he's like a foot taller than I am.
不准找借口 朋友
Make no excuses, my friend.
我没找借口 我已经超水平发挥了
I'm not making excuses. I'm giving you 110%.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
劳拉看到我了 我完了 汤姆完了
Laura saw me. I'm down. T-tom is down.
拉她起来
Help her up.
劳拉看到我了 我该怎么做
Laura saw me. What do I do?
冷静 冷静 我有办法
Okay, okay. Be cool. Be cool. I got this.
我们拉响火灾警报
We're gonna pull the fire alarm,
我们混在人群中
and then we're gonna blend
离开这里
in with the crowd as they escape here, okay?
够了
All right, stop it.
无论这些小丑们说什么 你都不能做
Whatever these clowns are saying, you're not doing.
现在你看到她 必须和她说话
Now that you've seen her, you have to talk to her.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yes.
-业内标准 -谢谢
- Industry standard. - Thanks.
好吧 不会差成那样对吗
Okay. All right, it's not gonna be that bad, right?
汤米 有女士在场我也不想这么粗鲁
Tommy, I hate to be crude because there's a lady present,
但劳拉会把你的心从你的胸膛里挖出来
but Laura's gonna rip your heart clean out of your chest
-然后当你的面吃掉 -可能
- and eat it right in front of your face. - Probably.
她为什么这样做
W-why would she do that?
没人接电♥话♥
Oh, no one's answering.
为什么酒吧这么吵
Why are bars so loud?
让我们进去 你们这些喝醉的野人
Let us in, you drunken savages!
好吧 这些好男人什么毛病
Okay, what is up with these nice guys?
我不知道 但我受够了
I don't know. I don't know, but I am done.
等等 杰西卡 等等
Wait, Jessica. Wait.
你不是说过永远不要主动接近男生吗
I thought you said never approach guys.
有时候必须得打破规矩
Sometimes you have to break the rules
-因为男人太蠢了 -对
- because men are dumb. - Yeah.
好男人们 什么意思
Hey, nice guys. What's the deal?
我们的朋友莉维
Yeah, our friend Liv here
已经送了半小时秋波了
has been sending you signals for like half an hour.
你们这些笨蛋为什么没人过去
Why haven't any of you dorks come over?
我不明白
I don't get it.
你们这些好男人总是抱怨
You nice guys are always complaining --
为什么女生总是喜欢混♥蛋♥和变♥态♥
"Why do girls go for the jerks and the creeps?"
想知道为什么吗 想吗
Do you want to know why? Yeah?
因为只有他们有胆量
Because they're the only ones who have the balls
过来找我们说话
to come over and talk to us.
对 我们不是疯子
Yeah. We're not crazy.
是你们让我们发疯
You make us crazy.
对 用你们的斜挎包
Yeah, with your messenger bags
还有与包颜色一致的棕色头发
and your matching brown hair
以及与父母的良好关系
and your amazing relationships with your parents.
我已经不在乎这些了
Yeah, I am over it.
你们有话要说吗
Do you boys have anything to say for yourselves?
抱歉我们没有回应你们
I'm sorry we didn't respond to you.
我们是来庆祝朋友第一晚能出来玩
We're just here celebrating my friend's first night out.
什么之后第一晚出来玩
His first night out since what?
事故以后
Since the accident.
我的天 太对不起了
Oh, my god. I am so sorry.
我们今晚不想追女生
We didn't want to chase girls tonight.
我们只想陪着克拉克
We just wanted to be there for Clark.
对 你们是好男人
Yes. You're nice guys.
我们走了
We're gonna go.
祝你康复 克拉克
Feel better, Clark.
我瘫痪了
I'm paralyzed.
不是吧 这是把咱们弄下屋顶最好的办法吗
Really? This was the best way to get us off the roof?
再小心也不为过 哥们
Well...you can never be too careful, pal.
那边有门
There was a door.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我要放手吗
Do I have to let go?
你想抱多久就抱多久
Take all the time you need.
好的 可以把电♥话♥号♥码给我吗
Okay. Can I have your number?
可以 911
Yeah. It's 911.
好的 消防员同志 这一回合你们赢了
Very well, firemen, you win this round.
但记住 你们的工作下个雨就搞定了
But remember, your job could be done by rain.
保重
Take care, now.
记住 要简短 不要激动 不要哭
Okay, remember -- keep it brief. No emotion. No crying.
击碎她的自尊然后离开
Just crush her self-esteem and get out.
去吧
Go.
我是个男人
I'm a man
拼写是 M
Spelled "M"
A
"A"
N
"N"
我好想你 劳拉 你太美了
I miss you so much, Laura. You're so pretty.
完了
There it is.
汤姆 亲爱的
Tom, oh, honey.
我每天都会想你
I think about you every single day.
你会想我吗
Do you still think about me?
我不想 真是对不起
No, I don't. I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
只是结束一段感情我会非常伤心
I just have a really hard time ending relationships.
说真的 这孩子今晚会哭多少次
Seriously, how many times is this kid gonna cry tonight, huh?
我只是一直相信 事情会有转机
I just always believe that things can get better
因为有时候人会有想不到的改变
because sometimes people change in awesome ways,
万一你放弃了某人
And what if you gave up on someone
而你却没有看到他们最好的一面
and you missed out on the best version of them?
那真是太遗憾了
That would suck so hard.
典型的汤姆 丢人现眼
Typical Tom, making a scene.
谢谢 劳拉 你真好
Thanks, Laura. You're so nice.
聪明 美丽
And smart and beautiful.
不
No.
她组织旅行非常拿手 你会喜欢的
And she's great at organizing trips. You're gonna love that.
这倒是真的
That is actually very true.
她在计划旅行方面非常拿手
She is really good at planning trips.
-好的 -她非常厉害
- All right. - She is super.
没错 超级厉害
That's true. Super-good, actually.
汤姆 别为我哭泣 太尴尬了
Tom, don't cry for me. It's embarrassing.
我不是为你哭的
Oh, I'm not crying for you.
我哭是因为我们的感情已经死了
I'm crying 'cause our relationship is dead,
我觉得很难过
And that's really sad to me.
他说什么
What'd he say?
什么意思
What's that, now?
多谢你做了我八年的女友
Thanks for being my girlfriend for eight years.
棒极了
It was really cool.
但我以为我们依然可以做朋友
But I thought we were still gonna be friends.
说不行
Say no.
说不行 说不行
Say no. Say no. Say no.
不 我们不是朋友了
No, we're not. We're not.
再见 劳拉
Goodbye, Laura.
我真高兴你又吃饭了
I'm so glad you're eating again.
我们总是说汤米在这方面太差劲
Man, we keep saying how bad Tommy is at this,
但也许他比我们都厉害
but maybe he's better than all of us.
我知道 我全做错了
I know. I know. I did it all wrong.
-我激动了 -不
- I got emotional. - No, no.
你做的... 你做的恰到好处
You did it -- you did everything just right.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表