剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
On the double.
-要双份 -马上来
- Make it a double. - Coming right up.
拜托 伙计
Come on, dude.
我只是在帮你 相信我
I'm just helping you out. Trust me.
你不会想要这家伙的 让你奇怪的朋友拥有他
You don't want that guy. Let your weirdo friend have him.
我为什么不想要他呢
And why don't I want him?
因为他太帅了
Because he's super hot,
帅哥床技都很烂
and hot people are terrible in bed.
他们根本不卖♥♥力 他们都是海星
They don't do the work. They're all starfish.
什么
What?
海星
Starfish?
海星 他们只是躺在那里
Starfish. They just lay there.
你想要的是丑男
What you want is an ugly guy.
丑男 床技非常棒
Ugly guys -- they're great in bed.
丑男在床上特别卖♥♥力
You see, ugly guys work intensely hard
因为我们非常感恩
because we're just so grateful
有人愿意和我们上♥床♥
that someone's sleeping with us in the first place.
而且 没人愿意做的下流招数我们都肯干
Plus we do all the dirty jobs that no one else wants to do.
好的
Oh, okay.
按这个逻辑来说
So, by that logic...
-你的床技非常好 -是的
- ...you're really good in bed? - Yes!
多谢你这么说 对象妹子
Thank you for saying that, date.
我的床技的确非常好
Yeah, I am really good in bed.
-好了 -拜托
- Okay. - Come on. Come on.
那边的 你不会想要的
That right there -- you don't want that.
你不会想要那个胡茬猴男
You don't want that stubble monkey.
事实上 杰西卡想要那个胡茬猴男
Actually, Jessica did want that stubble monkey.
杰西卡出生在酒吧的台球桌上
Jessica was born in a bar on a pool table,
关于杰西卡的一切 有些不言而喻了
which sort of says everything you need to know about Jessica.
杰西卡的父母很满意自己的生活
Jessica's parents were happy with their lot in life,
但杰西卡总是梦想着
but Jessica always dreamed
成为著名的时装设计师
of becoming a famous fashion designer.
她将这一梦想与她最好的朋友科琳分享
She shared that dream with her best friend, Colleen,
科琳长得特别像布洛瑟姆
who looked alarmingly like Blossom.
情景喜剧中的主角名 扮演者就是大爆♥炸♥中演艾米的演员
她们不仅是最好的朋友
They were more than best friends.
她们是姐妹
They were sisters.
我可以问你件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
什么
What?!
过来
Come here.
毕业后
After graduation,
你愿意和我一起去巴黎
do you want to move to paris with me
创立自己的时装品牌吗
and start a fashion line?
愿意
Yes!
我到法国后 将改名为法布
And once we get to France, I'm gonna change my name to Fab!
太喜欢了
Love it!
你也可以改名字
You could change your name, too.
香浓怎么样
I was thinking "Shondo."
太棒了
Oh, yay!
我等不及离开这里了
I can't wait to get out of here!
我们会非常出色的
We're gonna be so amazing.
老天 我爱你 科琳
Oh, my god. I love you, Colleen!
法布
Fab!
对不起
Sorry.
我爱你 法布
I love you, Fab.
我也爱你 香浓
I love you, too, Shondo.
慢着 你的名字好听多了
Wait, yours -- yours is way better.
好吧 你继续叫杰西卡
Okay, just stick to Jessica.
你太帅了
You're so hot!
我要为你生孩子
I am gonna have your baby!
九个月后 她生了
And nine months later, she did.
杰西和法布分开了
Jess and Fab split up.
杰西留在了新泽西 法布去了巴黎
Jess stayed in New Jersey, and Fab went to Paris.
生了一个又生一个
One kid turned into two.
和贝斯手的爱情没有继续下去
Things with the bassist didn't pan out.
虽然杰西卡非常爱她的孩子
And while Jessica loved her kids dearly,
但每一天 她觉得
every day she felt less and less
离她一直梦想着的魅力时装设计师
like the glamorous fashion designer
越来越远了
she'd always wanted to be.
事实上 唯一令
In fact, the only thing
杰西卡觉得自己还很特别的事
that made Jessica feel special anymore
就是和大帅哥上♥床♥
was hooking up with super-hot guys.
这个家伙 一晚上令她觉得特别了三次
This dude made her feel special three times in one night.
不 我相当肯定我要那个胡茬猴男
Nope. I'm pretty sure I do want that stubble monkey.
对 我就是喜欢这样的
Yep, it's totally my kind of monkey.
不管你算是什么 和那边的任何竞争
In any competition between that and whatever this is,
我都选那边的
I choose that.
每次我都选那边的
Every time, I choose that.
你这么简单的大脑 为什么就是不明白呢
Why is this so confusing for your little brain?
好吧
Well, then...
申明下
Just for the record,
我想我比那位先生稍微高一点
I think I am slightly taller than that gentleman.
求你了 求你走吧
Okay, please -- please leave.
好吧 但这事没完
Okay. But this is not over.
完了 彻底完了
No, it's over. It's totally over.
直到我们再次见面
Until we meet again!
不想再见了
Don't want that to happen.
你太优秀了
You are great.
起来 我需要凳子
Up. I need a stool.
我开始担心了
Okay. Now I'm starting to worry.
跟我说说 兄弟 怎么了
Talk to me, goose. What's going on?
这个妞有布鲁斯抗体
This broad is totally Bruce-proof.
哥们 没人可以忍♥受这么多的拒绝
Dude, no one can sustain this much rejection.
你看起来像尼克·诺特[演员]
You look like Nick Nolte!
我知道我像尼克·诺特
I know I look like Nick Nolte, okay?
那个女生就是我的《白鲸记》 我会再回去
But that girl is my Moby Dick, so I'm going back in.
尼克·诺特出演的《勇士》的情节
不 你不能回去 没人会去第四次
No, you're not going back in! No one goes in four times!
哥们 你这是自杀
Dude, it's suicide.
就算你拿到她的号♥码
Even if you get her number,
今晚你根本没剩余的精力了
you'll have nothing in the tank for the rest of the night.
好了 我知道风险 卡尔
Yeah, okay, I know the risks, Cal!
我知道风险
I know the risks.
哥们 我不喜欢这样的事
Guys, I hate what this is doing to us.
不要这样
I just -- make it stop.
太好了 拿了什么吗
Yes! Did you nick something?
好样的 拿了什么
Good girl. What did you get?
薄荷糖还是一盒火柴
Some mints or a book of matches?
等等 这是什么
Wait. What?
有个男的上厕所时 我偷了他的钱包
I stole some guy's wallet while he was on the can!
好多的钱
Look at all the money!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
是你让我做疯狂的事
You told me to go crazy.
我是鼓励你人生多些乐趣
Yeah, I was encouraging you to live a little!
我不是叫你加入小偷团伙
I didn't mean join Fagin's gang.
我们再偷些东西
Let's steal more stuff!
不 一个晚上偷这么多已经够了
No, that is enough larceny for one evening, all right?
其实我现在想做个好人
I'm actually trying to be a better person.
这可是巨大的退步
That is a massive step backwards.
我的心跳得好快
My heart is racing.
我好喜欢 我从未感觉过这么有活力
I love it. I've never felt so alive.
谢谢你让我偷东西
Thank you for making me steal things.
拜托你别再说我让你偷东西
Could you please stop saying I made you steal thi--
你说得对 奇欧基
You're right, Keoki.
我感觉我的人生非常空虚
I feel like I have this really big hole in my life, you know?
我只是一直用我的工作来填补
I just -- I just keep filling it with my stupid job.
你得回欧胡岛 妹子
You got to come back to Oahu, brah.
-你立马就会好 -现在这主意听起来不错
- She'll fix you right up. - That sounds so good right now.
去冲浪 在"你好"中冷静下
Floating in the surf, chilling with aloha,
感觉下岩浆
feeling the lava.
你还是不要感受岩浆的好
You probably don't want to feel the lava.
岩浆太烫了
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表