剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
Why would you tell her that?
玛雅
Hi, Maya.
我可以坐下来吗
Can I -- can I sit with you guys?
可以 当然
Yeah! Sure!
有个凳子
Oh, y-- oh. A stool.
真有意思
This is fun.
你们喜欢《超级名模》吗
Do you guys like "Zoolander"?
真是个奇怪的问题
What a bizarre thing to ask.
我超爱《超级名模》
I love "Zoolander."
汉瑟尔现在好特别
Hansel is so very special right now.
没错
Right.
我不喜欢喜剧电影
Yeah. I don't like comedies.
是吗 你会喜欢这部的
Really? Well, y-you're gonna love this one.
也许我们应该回我家看看
Um, maybe we should go back to my place and watch it.
-我非常愿意 -什么
- I would love to. - What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
哥们 帮我们拿酒好吗
Yeah, mate, would you mind getting us some drinks?
我不渴 不过多谢了
I'm not thirsty. Thanks, though.
太好了 我要金利克 一杯白葡萄酒
Great. A gin rickey for me, a white wine, and a...
-威士忌 -威士忌 非常感谢
- Scotch. - A scotch. Thanks so much.
没问题
You got it.
我一个人端不了这么多
Actually, that's a lot to carry.
要不来个人帮我吧
Um...M-maybe one of you could help me?
我想...
I gue--
我对端东西很在行
I'm great at carrying things.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我的平衡感超好
I have amazing balance.
-太好了 -我走给你看
- Okay. Great. - I'll show you.
刚才很奇怪对吗
So, that was weird, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
那个高个子
I left my body
开始嘟哝《超级名模》时 我就神游了
when the tall one started rambling on about "Zoolander."
其实我喜欢《超级名模》
I actually love "Zoolander."
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
本·斯蒂勒真是美国国宝[著名喜剧演员]
Ben Stiller is an american treasure.
我的盘子上只能放这么多酒
Okay. Here is as much alcohol as I could fit on my tray.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不客气
You are welcome.
打烊后见吗
So, see you at closing?
-等不及了 -我也是
- Can't wait. - Me neither.
好啦 好恶心
Okay. Super-gross.
眉目传情已经够了
Okay, that's enough of that.
杰西卡有多喜欢我
Hey! How deep is Jessica into me?
我今晚需要戴"安全帽"吗
Like, do I even need to wear a helmet tonight?
不 她完全不喜欢你
Oh. No. She's not into you at all.
事实上 我刚听说她要和多米尼克一起走
In fact, I just heard she's leaving with Dominic.
-什么 -是的 她很喜欢他
- What? - Yeah. She's really into it.
她说比起你 她超级喜欢他
She says she likes him way more than you
因为你是个怪人
because you're strange.
对不起 布鲁斯 拜 卡尔
Sorry, Bruce. Bye, cal.
太遗憾了 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
我想你只能
I guess you're just gonna
退而求其次 找备胎了
have to downgrade to one of your fallbacks.
你已经选好了备胎人选了 对吗
You have been lining up fallbacks, right?
兄弟 拜托你告诉我
Dude, please tell me that you
你没把你所有的蛋全放在杰西卡的篮子里
did not put all your eggs in the Jessica basket.
我放了
I did!
我放了
I did.
我喜欢她的篮子
I like her basket.
我想把她的篮子挂脸上
I want to wear her basket on my face!
兄弟 就快打烊了
Dude, it is almost closing time.
你需要马上找备胎
You need to find some fallbacks immediately!
好啦 别吼我 老爸
All right! Don't yell at me, dad!
看看有什么可选的
Let's see what we got.
排个队吧
Okay, let's line them up.
有烂牙妹
Um... We got dead tooth.
刚看了《Q大道》的女生[音乐剧]
Girl who just saw "Avenue Q."
-不知道自己是同志的女生 -这么明显还不知道
- Girl who doesn't know she's gay. - How?
丹尼尔·戴刘易斯的女生版
Uh...Girl who looks like Daniel Day-Lewis.
我好喜欢她在《我的左脚》中的表演
Oh, I loved her in "My left foot."
-火人 -不行
- Burning man. - Nah.
眼睛严重受伤的女生
Okay. And girl with major eye wound.
如果她没贴绷带
You know, if she didn't have the bandages,
她也许还算漂亮 可能吧
she could be kind of cute -- maybe.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
我一般喜欢两眼正常的女生
I generally go for girls with two working eyes.
但是
Yeah, but, you know,
最后一轮时 所有人都加了三分 卡尔
everyone gets a 3-point bump at last call, Cal.
这样火人算是三分等级了
Which brings burning man up to a 3.
是的
Fact.
哥们 有人来最终搞定烂牙妹了
Oh, dude! Somebody just closed dead tooth.
备胎销得很快的 哥们
The dregs are going fast, man.
趁还有机会 赶紧抓一个
You got to grab them while you still can.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 我就选
All right, I-I'm just gonna take, um...
我就选
I-I will take...Uh...
我就选严重眼伤吧
I'll take major eye wound.
好的
Okay.
需要我帮你造势吗
You need me to hype you up?
不 不需要
No. Not really.
那将是我最后一次
And that is the last time
在晚上玩垒球
I will ever play softball at night.
厉害啊
Amazing.
我在想回家
Hey, I'm thinking of going home
做点我著名的烤鱼玉米饼
and cooking up some of my famous fish tacos.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
是的 吃点没问题
Yeah. I could eat.
我只是要去药房♥
I just need to run to the pharmacy
为眼伤买♥♥点新纱布
and grab some fresh gauze for my eye wound.
没错
Right.
我们走
Let's go.
等等
Oh, wait. Hold on.
在这里等着
Just wait right here.
在这里吗 你去哪里
Right here? Where are you going?
这算是毛意思啊
What the hell was that?
我想你是她的备胎
I think you're her fallback.
什么 就那男人那德行
What? For that guy?
她是怎么了 瞎眼了吗
What is she, blind?
对 她算是瞎眼了
Yeah, she's kind of -- she's kind of blind.
老天 真是对不起
Oh, god. I am so sorry.
我没意识到你是想带玛雅回家
I didn't realize you were trying to take Maya home with you.
-没事 -其实事实上
- That's fine. - No, the truth is,
我只是想离开那里
I was just kind of trying to get out of there.
不是吧 你不喜欢那个英国人吗
Oh, no. Do you not like that british guy?
不是的 罗恩好得不得了
Oh, no. No, no, no. No. Ron is amazing.
只是我才单身20分钟
It's just, I've been single for like 20 minutes, and...
我已经多年没和别的男生回过家了
I haven't gone home with anyone in years,
感觉超级吓人
and that is super-scary.
是啊 花了我两年时间
Yeah, it took me like two years
才精通和我前未婚妻做♥爱♥
to learn sex with my ex-fiance,
现在我要一晚就适应和另一个人
and now I have to learn a whole nother person in one night?
这根本不可能
I mean, there's no way.
我的天 如果罗恩要我掐他玩SM怎么办
Oh, my god. What if Ron wants me to choke him?
如果玛雅笑话我的小弟怎么办
What if Maya laughs at my penis?
我的天 她一定会的
Oh, my god. She would totally do that.
还有 如果我床技很烂怎么办
Also, what if I'm bad at sex?
玛雅以前都和职业运动员上♥床♥
You know, Maya's used to sleeping with professional athletes,
不仅是职业运动员
and not just... Professional athletes --
还有
Like...
黑人职业运动员
Black professional athletes.
叫我怎么比啊
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表