剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
I will now make fun of you for this glaring defect
闪瞎眼的缺点
whenever possible.
你会用刀叉吗
Are you able to use a knife and fork?
短♥信♥发展为邮件 邮件发展为照片
Texting led to e-mail, e-mail led to photos,
照片发展为香艳照片
and photos led to way better photos,
香艳照片发展为香艳无边的照片
and then way, way, way better photos.
瑞恩·高斯林 瑞恩·高斯林[《恋恋笔记本》男主]
Ryan Gosling, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Gosling.
妈 我现在没空
Ma, this is not a good time right now!
罗恩和杰西卡都是孤独
Ron and Jessica were both lonely,
并且非常上镜的人
highly photogenic people.
虽然他们从未见过面
And even though they had actually never met,
但之间的感觉却很奇妙
they had an amazing connection.
真的 如果我有能力改变一件事
Really, if I could change one thing in the world,
那一定是我们可怕的初次见面
it would be the horrible way in which we met.
这话不算
Uh, um, actually, scratch that.
我会修改《迷失》的大结局
I'd change the series ending to "Lost"
什么烂剧情嘛
'cause that was dreadful.
真不错
That was good.
我们来说些个人琐事
Let's talk about some trivia, okay?
好的
Okay.
我生日是2月29日
My birthday is February 29th.
-闰年 -没错
- Leap year. - That's right.
所以确切来说 我才9岁
So, technically, I'm 9 years old.
那你几小时前就该上♥床♥睡觉了
Oh, you should've been in your bed hours ago.
不用 我已经蓄足了精力 我妈送我来的
No, I saved up my energy, and my mom dropped me off.
老天 对不起
Oh, my -- oh, sorry.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
永远不要把私人号♥码给客户
Never give a client your personal phone number.
烦死了
So annoying.
但我想我这样的高收费
But I guess when you charge as much as I do,
还是可以时不时地容忍♥一两个电♥话♥的
you can afford to put up with a call every now and then.
是的
Right.
你收费很高吗
You're expensive, huh?
是的 但我觉得我是价有所值
Yes. Um, but I like to think that I'm worth it.
我的客户最终总是很开心
My clients always end up happy.
我打赌一定是
I bet they do.
我们说到哪里了
Anyway, where were we?
我打算邀请你今晚和我一起去巴黎
I was gonna invite you to go to Paris with me tonight.
什么
Um, what?
是的 这得花多少钱
Yeah. So, um, what would that cost?
老天爷
Oh, my gosh, right?
私人飞机 酒店 不便宜哦
Private jet, a hotel -- it's not gonna be cheap.
这些肯定是没问题的
I mean, that's all taken care of, of course.
你这是炫富吗
Oh, well, now you're being flashy.
我意思是 你知道的
Well, what I mean is, um, you know...
你的价格是多少
...What's your rate?
密切注意好吗
Okay, pay attention closely, okay?
哪怕一个女生意外看了我一眼 我也可以趁机上
Even if a girl shoots me a look on accident, I can use that.
我们知道了 快去吧
We got it. Just go.
普通步伐还是性感步伐
Regular walk or sexy walk?
-普通 -性感
- Regular. - Sexy.
明白
Got it.
很好 走着
Ooh, yes. Okay.
开始就不顺利
Not off to a great start.
根本没人看他
Wow. No one is looking at him.
没人
No.
别 别这样
Don't. Don't do that. Don't do th--
他为什么要拉腿筋
Why's he stretching?
别做压腿
Don't do the runner lunge.
她们真的好像看不见他
It's -- it's like they literally can't see him.
好像他是鬼魂一样
It's like he's a ghost.
他完全不行嘛
He is dying out there.
表现不错 布鲁斯
You're doing great, Bruce.
太惨了
He's doing bad.
也许他应该走性感步伐
Maybe he should've done his sexy walk.
我觉得这就是性感步伐
I think that is his sexy walk.
也许布鲁斯说得对
You know what? Maybe Bruce is right.
也许女生就是不喜欢红发男
Maybe girls aren't into redheads.
我一直以为女生不喜欢布鲁斯
I always thought girls didn't like Bruce
是因为他的性格
because of his personality.
我从未想过是因为他的发色
I never thought it was because of his coloring.
性格不好也有原因
Well, don't count out the personality thing.
冷静 哥们 冷静
Okay, be cool, man. Be cool.
我的天 他打翻了一杯酒
Oh, my -- he just spilled a drink,
她还是没看他
And she still didn't look at him.
-走开 -快走啊
- Walk away. - Just go. Just go.
慢着 什么情况 什么情况
Wait, wait. What is this? What is this?
我的天
Oh, my god.
她看他的眼光 仿佛他是块生日蛋糕
She is looking at him like he's a piece of birthday cake.
她是个美女
And she's actually cute, too.
我知道
I know.
她肯定有什么可怕的毛病
Something must be horribly wrong with her.
是的 她是个疯子
Oh, yeah. She's crazy.
他来了
Okay, here he comes.
很好 我知道 我表现糟糕
Great. I know. I did terrible.
哥们 黑色裙子 喝苹果马天尼
Dude -- black top, apple martini,
沙发边上 一直盯着你
Edge of the couch -- totally checking you out.
她值得让我捣鼓两下
Oh, she is worthy of my tool.
我要对她重锤出击
I'm gonna pound her with my hammer.
是的
Yeah.
看她和什么人坐在一起
And look who she's sitting with.
我想她喜欢红发
I think she likes the ginge.
快过去红一把
Go put your ginge in there.
我要把雀斑给她看
I'm gonna show her my freckles.
好了 你尽量说美式口音
Okay, do your best American.
我说过了 我的美式口音很地道
I told you, I've got a good American accent.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
嘿 还好吗 好不
oh, hey. How's it going? Swell?
我... 天佑美国
I'm -- god bless America.
这是怎么啦
Ah what is this?
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你们好
Hi, guys.
你们认识吗
Wait, do you guys know each other?
不 我们见过 我们见过
Oh, yeah. No, we've met. We've met.
我是过来提醒杰西卡
Actually, I was just coming to remind Jessica
她有一通重要的电♥话♥要打
that she has a very important phone call to make.
然后她就要离开 再不回来
And then she needs to leave -- forever!
我很清楚那通重要的电♥话♥
I am very much aware of my very important phone call,
我不明白你为什么来这里
and I'm also not sure why you came over here
提醒我
to remind me of it.
我只是
Well, I just, you know,
我觉得你更有兴趣
I feel like maybe you are more interested
和罗恩上♥床♥
in doing sex with Ron
而不是打完那通重要的电♥话♥
than making your important phone call
立刻离开
and then leaving immediately.
好的 谢谢 亲爱的
Okay, great. Thanks, sweetie.
不用谢
You are welcome.
好啦
Okay.
罗恩
Hi, Ron.
莉维
Hey, Liv.
你今晚怎么样
How's your night going?
现在有一点奇怪 但是...
Currently, it's a little bit weird, but --
我好喜欢和你聊天
I really like talking to you.
我也喜欢 和你聊天
I like doing that to you, as well -- with you.
需要我帮你拿什么吗
Can I get you anything?
酒 淡盐坚果
A drink, some lightly salted nuts, or --
好啦 我们说完了
Okay, yep. We're done here.
是的 我...
Oh, right! I --
我得走了
You know, I have to go, guys.
是的
Yeah.
我得走了
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表