剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, fine. Go ask him. But be subtle.
借过
Excuse me.
姐好喜欢
Ooh, I love it.
性感商人 对吗
Sexy businessman, right?
德洛丽丝 快看 性感商人
Hey, Delores, check it out! Sexy businessman.
跳啊 商人 快跳啊
Whoo-hoo! Dance, businessman. Dance. Ooh, wow. Oh!
女士们 别这样
Ladies, please.
老天 像是被《观点》的主持大姐们调戏
God, it's like being molested by "The View."
我不是性感商人
I'm not a sexy businessman.
显然我是 但我不是这里的"性感商人"
I mean, I am, obviously, but I don't work here.
老天爷 手规矩点
Good god! Behave yourselves!
你们有孩子的
You are mothers!
没什么
Nothing.
问一下 我们打烊后计划没变对吗
Just, real quick. Are we still on for closing time?
当然没变
Yes, of course we are.
为什么要变
Okay, yeah. Why wouldn't we be?
我不知道为什么要问
I don't know why I'm asking that.
听我说 我朋友汤姆
Hey, okay, listen -- so my friend Tom,
他很担心他喜欢的那个女生
he is, uh, really anxious about this girl that he likes,
我想帮他点杯烈酒
and I'd really like to order him a shot.
你真好
Oh, that's so sweet.
龙舌兰之类吗
What, um, kind of tequila?
我不知道 好酒就行 你选吧
Um, I don't -- you know, I don't know. Something nice. You pick.
好的 我会给你惊喜
All right, I'll surprise you.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
她还是没看
Okay, she's still not watching.
拜托 加把劲
Come on. Sell it.
什么
What?
我的天 你真是既风趣又性感
Oh, my gosh. You're so funny and hot.
别太过了
Don't oversell it.
-她不是傻子 -娶我吧 你这个红毛白♥痴♥
- She's not stupid, so... - Marry me, you big red idiot.
继续
Go on.
她上钩了
She's on the hook.
亚洲人[应该是特工]已就位
The asian has landed.
她不是亚洲人吧
I don't think she's asian.
现在靠近些 语调更亲密
So, now lean in closer and use more intimate tones,
-你不介意吧 -好的
- if you don't mind, okay? - Okay.
说真的
Um, then, honestly,
我真的很感谢你帮我
uh, if I don't get a chance to thank you later,
以免我等下没机会说了
I really appreciate you doing this.
不客气
Oh, no problem.
你表现得太棒了
No, you're doing an amazing job.
我以前从未见过一个女生这样喜欢我
I've literally never seen a girl this into me before.
太可怜了
Oh, that's so sad.
你参加了什么 暑期戏剧学校
What did you take? Summer stock?
还是即兴表演班什么的
Maybe an improv class or something?
不 我只是一个女生
Um, no. I'm just a girl.
所有女生都懂如何假装对一个男生有兴趣
And all girls know how to fake interest in men.
相信我
Trust me.
比你差劲得多的男生 我都假装有过兴趣
I've faked interest in far worse than you.
其实你也不是百分百那么差
You're actually not 100% terrible.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Mnh-mnh. Yeah.
你真的很风趣
You're...Really funny.
你的酒
Here's you drinks.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心
Oh! Watch out.
-派对开始 -你好 墨西哥
- That's a party. - Oh, hello, Mexico.
当然了
Of course!
如果一直这样 我可能必须得
If this keeps going, I might have to, you know,
跟布鲁斯说道说道
say something to Bruce about it.
可能等到明天再说
Probably wait till tomorrow, you know,
让我有时间好好反思下
when I've had some time to reflect.
拜托 哥们
Come on, bubba. You know --
玛雅太漂亮了 他根本配不上
Maya's way too hot for him.
这两个人永远不可能有戏
Those two could never happen.
其实我错了
Actually, I was wrong.
布鲁斯总是能泡上非常漂亮的女生
Bruce landed surprisingly hot women all the time.
他大学时泡上了漂亮的家教
He landed his hot tutor in college.
你的论文里错别字太多了
Your essay has tons of typos.
真的吗 把衣服脱了
Really? Take your dress off.
什么
What?
他上班后泡上了漂亮的上司
He landed his hot boss at work.
你等下想做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex later?
你知道我可以炒掉你吧
You know I can fire you, right?
我相当清楚 但我不在乎
Yes. I'm well aware. But I don't care.
我甚至不知道在这里做什么
I don't even know what we do here.
他甚至在动物园泡过一个漂亮女生
He even landed a hot woman at the zoo.
你好
Hey, there.
我是布鲁斯 我会不停地和你说话
I'm Bruce, and I'm never gonna stop talking to you.
至于玛雅 以前总是约会超级帅气
As for Maya, she usually dated incredibly attractive,
却笨得令人伤心的职业运动员
painfully dull professional athletes.
我最喜欢的三明治是什么
What's my favorite sandwich?
简单 汉堡
Easy. Hamburger.
没问你 而且汉堡不是三明治
Didn't ask you that question, and that's not a sandwich.
这种时候 玛雅会想
In moments like these, Maya wondered
她是否应该和不同类型的男生约会
if she shouldn't be dating a different kind of guy.
你太有意思了
You're so funny.
-我的天 -你是对的
- Oh, my gosh. - You're right.
布鲁斯和玛雅是不可能的
Bruce and Maya could never happen.
过来
Come here.
谁会这样吃青柠 谁啊
Who eats limes like that? Who?
美女 要来一曲吗
Hey, girl. You want to dance?
当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
不过这是我第一次来脱衣舞俱乐部
This is my first time at a strip club, though.
我要重新开始自己的生活
I'm kind of starting my life over again.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我也是
Me, too.
我去年辞去了律所的工作 开始在这里上班
I quit the law firm last year, started working here.
天啊 你是律师吗
Oh, my god! You're a lawyer?
我也是律师
I'm a lawyer!
我不能再那样碌碌无为地工作了
I had to get off that hamster wheel.
我的未婚妻 不高兴我这样做
You know, my fiance, she wasn't too happy about that,
我也和她分手了
so I had to let her go, too.
我也刚和未婚夫分手了
I just broke up with my fiance Too.
我们有好多共同点啊
Wow. We have a lot in common.
是啊 真有好多
Yeah. We really do.
你后悔吗
So, do you have any regrets?
差不多所有时候都很孤单
Yeah, I mean, pretty much lonely all the time.
我妈去世时
It would have been nice
如果能有人陪着我就好了
to have someone in my life when my mom died.
我们离开这个可怕的地方好吗
Can we please get out of this horrible place?
好的
Yes!
排队好吗 哥们
Hey, wait in line, buddy.
-你去哪里 -抱歉你妈妈去世了
- Hey, where are you going? - Sorry your mom died!
谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
法布把你的话告诉我了
Look. Fab told me what you said.
那么
And?
那么
And...
我喜欢你 戈德医生
I like you, Dr. Gold.
你有善良的眼神 温暖的双手
You have kind eyes and warm hands,
你总是在做什么之前
and you always say exactly what you're gonna do
会先说要做什么 这很难得
right before you do it, which is rare.
我只是觉得 我今晚碰到了一个好男人
I just think I met someone amazing tonight,
如果你没意见
and if it's all the same to you,
我想咱俩的关系继续聚焦于
I would like to keep our relationship focused
我的阴♥道♥ 而不是我的心
on my vagina and not on my heart.
好的
Okay.
如果这是你希望的
If that's what you want.
趁我没忘
Oh! Before I forget.
法布想知道她下面是否令人恶心
Fab wants to know if her business is disgusting.
我太投入了 卡尔
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表