剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
他还有什么事你不知道
What else don't you know about him?
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
我没有枪
I don't have a gun.
我没有枪
I don't have a gun!
你不需要有枪
You don't need to have a gun.
干杯
Cheers. Okay.
可以走了吗
Hey. Ready to go?
我得先跟莉维很快道个别
Hey. Yeah, no, I just have to say goodbye to Liv real quick.
刚看到她了 她说不用跟她道别
Oh. Just saw her. She said not to say goodbye to her, so...
是吗 她为什么这样做
Oh, really? Why? Why would she say that?
不知道 她这人好奇怪
I don't know. She's really weird.
淡定 小伙子 没必要这么急
Settle down, tiger. There's no rush.
我不急 计程车
I'm not rushing. Taxi!
今晚我的部署完全错了 卡尔
I totally played my cards wrong tonight, cal.
我把所有的蛋都放在杰西卡的篮子里
I put all my eggs in Jessica's basket,
又一次 我发现自己
and once again, I find myself
在那通向打飞机小镇的缓慢巴士上
on that slow bus to masturbation town.
老天 恨死那个小镇了
Oh, god. I hate that town.
好孤单的小镇
Such a lonely town.
我的天 那不是喜欢红发的女生吗
Oh, my god. Is that the girl who loves redheads?
南瓜杵
Pumpkin pounder.
奇迹发生了
It's a miracle.
我要上她
I'm gonna smash her.
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
你知道我在找
You know I am.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
想啊
Oh, yeah.
你的牙好白啊 我想舔舔
Look at how white your teeth are. I want to lick them.
布鲁斯 我要跟你谈谈
Bruce? I need to talk to you.
不 卡尔说他来买♥♥单
Uh, no. Cal said he'd take care of the bill.
多谢你今晚出色的服务
And thank you for a wonderful evening.
是关于卡尔的妻子
Oh, but it's about Cal's wife.
好吧
Right.
你去叫车好吗
You go get us a cab, okay?
-好的 -谁也别看
- Okay. - Don't look at anyone.
比我印象更橙色一些
Oh, it's more orange than I remembered.
给你90秒 女士
You have 90 seconds, lady.
卡尔为什么离婚
Why did Cal get divorced?
因为罗斯是个疯子
Because Rose was a lunatic.
慢着 罗斯是谁
Wait. Who's Rose?
你是说卡尔结过两次婚吗
Are you saying Cal's been married twice?
不是的 伊芙是他唯一的妻子
No. No, no, no. No. Eve was his only wife.
伊芙 伊芙又是什么人
Eve?! Who the hell's Eve?!
反正不是他第三任老婆 我可以这样说
It was not his third wife. I can tell you that much.
我的天 卡尔结过三次婚吗
Oh, my god! Cal's been married three times?
不 你没听清我说的
Nope. You're not hearing me right.
你最好跟我说实话 否则我会跟保镖说
You better tell me the truth, or I'm gonna tell the bouncer
你摸我的咪♥咪♥ 他会扭断你的胳膊
that you touched my boobs, and he will break you arms!
淡定好吗 听着
Relax. Okay, listen.
卡尔和一个漂亮的拉丁女郎结过婚
Cal was married one time to a beautiful latin girl,
她叫罗斯·伊芙·瑞秋·加西亚加西亚
and her name was Rose Eve...Rachel Garcia Garcia.
罗斯·伊芙·瑞秋·加西亚加西亚
"Rose Eve Rachel Garcia Garcia"?
耍我是吧
Are you kidding me?
真不敢相信姓还是重复的
Yeah, I can't believe they doubled up the last name.
-太荒谬了 -弗农
- That's so ridiculous. - Vernon!
-不要不要 -有人看见弗农吗
- No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! - Has anyone seen vernon?!
求你了 安静
Please. Shh! Please. Shh. Please.
真♥相♥是什么
The truth?
好吧 是的
Okay, yeah.
也许卡尔是比大多数男人结婚的次数要多
Maybe Cal's been married a few more times than most guys,
但是 在这代从不承诺的男人中
but...In a generation of guys that never commit,
终于碰到一个总是在承诺的男人
isn't it refreshing to finally meet a guy
是不是眼前一亮呢
who commits all the time?
不
No!
听着
Okay, look.
卡尔是我最好的朋友之一
Cal is one of my best friends.
我发誓他不会伤害你
I promise he won't hurt you, okay?
他是个好男人
He's one of the good ones.
现在我得赶在这个妞
Now, I got to go obliterate this chick
恢复理智前搞定她
before she comes to her senses.
所以和卡尔上♥床♥好吗
So just bang Cal, okay?
和卡尔上♥床♥
Bang Cal.
这表情是同意了吗
That's a -- t-that look is a yes?
分不出来 当你同意了
Can't tell. That's a yes.
和卡尔上♥床♥ 求你了
Bang Cal. Please.
我们到了孟买♥♥后
So, I figured once we land in Mumbai,
可以找一处很酷的小地方住 不需要...
we could just find a cool little place to stay, nothi--
瞎说 一切交给我来处理
Nonsense. I will sort everything out.
好的 很好
Oh. Okay. Great.
你好 杰弗里
Hello, Geoffrey.
抱歉吵醒你 兄弟
Sorry to wake you, mate.
我需要两张紧急签证
Um, I need two last-minute visas
两张头等机票去孟买♥♥
and two first-class tickets to Mumbai
最快离开肯尼迪机场的航♥班♥
leaving JFK as soon as possible.
你要坐靠窗还是靠走道
Uh, do you want window seat or aisle?
吉姆总是坐靠窗
Oh, Jim always took the window seat,
所以我坐靠走道
so I took the aisle seat.
是的 但你想坐哪里
Right, but... Where would you like to sit?
都行 你决定
Oh, anything's fine. You pick.
你们这是要去印度吗
Did I overhear that you're going to India?
是的
Yes.
你是印度人吗
Are you from there?
不 我是瑞典人
No. I'm from Sweden.
是吗
Really?
不 显然我是印度人
No. I'm from India, obviously.
这真是太巧了
What an amazing coincidence!
我猜下 你看了《饭祷爱》
Let me guess -- you read "Eat pray love,"
你现在要去印度寻找自我
and now you want to go to India to find yourself.
是的
Yes!
为什么小白们会喜欢那本书
Why does whitey love that book?
他刚刚是不是叫我们小白
Uh, did he just call us "Whitey"?
做得好 女士
Nice work, lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
可以走了吗
Ready?
是的
Oh, yeah.
真不错
That's nice.
快叫计程车
Get us a taxi.
计程车
Taxi!
等我一会儿好吗
Can you give me a second?
就一会儿
Just one second.
快点
Make it quick.
看到那边的女生了吗
You see that girl over there?
是的
Yeah.
-是位美女 -是的
- She's beautiful. - Yeah.
出于某些医学科学
And for reasons which medical science
可能永远无法解释的原因
will probably never be able to explain,
她的性幻想居然是和我上♥床♥
her fantasy is to have sex with me.
不错
Nice.
不错嘛
Yeah. Nice.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我情不自禁地觉得 今晚我最开心的时候
I can't help but think that the best part of my night
就是和你聊天
was just talking to you.
所以我会让她回家
So I'm gonna send her home.
如果你想吃点华夫饼 好好聊一下
If you want to have waffles and some great conversation...
我会在六大街的小吃店等你 好吗
...I'll be waiting for you at the diner on sixth, okay?
好的
Okay.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
这家伙不错
Hey, nice guy, huh?
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表