剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
You guys actually, like, like you're gyno?
自我第一次怀孕惊吓事件后
Okay, I have had the hugest crush on him
我就超级喜欢他
ever since my first pregnancy scare.
-我终于说出来了 -我也是
- There. I said it. - Me, too.
真是太可惜了
It's just so too bad
他不能和病人约会
that he's not allowed to date his patients.
太悲剧了
It's truly tragic.
提醒一下 我想那只是建议
News flash -- I think that's just a recommendation.
我并不觉得真是这样
I don't think that's real.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
是的 你们过去找他聊呗
Yeah, I mean, it's just... Go talk to him.
看看结果如何
See what happens.
你先看到他的 如果你想...
I mean, you saw him first, so if you want to --
好的 谢谢
Okay, cool. Thanks.
她下手真快
She's fast.
嘿 怎么样啦
Hey. How's it going?
让一下
Excuse me.
-还好吗 -挺好的 谢谢
- How are you? - Great. Thank you.
我请你喝的威士忌怎么样
How's that scotch I bought you?
很好 谢谢
It's good. Thanks.
好 非常好
Good. Very good.
-好吧 是哪个女生 -什么意思
- Oh, okay. Who's the girl? - What's that?
你真以为和我调情
You actually think that flirting with me
就会让别的女生嫉妒到愿意和你上♥床♥吗
is gonna make some chick jealous enough to have sex with you?
我知道 我也不信 但管用
I know. I don't believe it, either, but it works.
你的目标是谁
Yeah, who you working?
-眼睛受伤那个吗 -不是
- You working the girl with the major eye wound? - No.
不过眼罩女是个不错的备胎
But patchy is a good backup plan,
真是多谢你了
so thank you very much for that.
我的目标是那个金色卷发的女生
I'm actually going for the blonde, curly haired girl.
杰西卡
Oh, Jessica?
亲爱的 人家是大美女
Oh, but, honey, she's beautiful.
我们都知道结果会是怎样
So we all know how that's gonna end up.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
我应该找一个
I should be talking to
比你漂亮得多的女生聊 才能让她嫉妒
a much hotter girl than you to get her jealous.
你不是吧
Oh, yeah. You -- really?
你觉得可悲的逆反心理
You think some sort of sad reverse psychology's
对我有用吗 好吧
gonna work on me? Okay.
拜托 说真的
Come on. Seriously.
配合下 会很好玩的
Play along. It'll be fun.
承认你做不到
Listen, there's no shame
其实不是丢人的事
in admitting that you can't pull it off.
你又来了
Oh, yeah. That's what it is.
好吧 很高兴再次见到你
All right, uh, it was good to see you again.
我的天 布鲁斯 你真是太坏了
Oh, my god, Bruce! You are so bad!
你做什么 小疯子
What are you doing, crazy?
你是要坐下来
Are you gonna sit down,
还是像白♥痴♥一样站在那里
or are you gonna stand there and just look like a moron?
好的 我喜欢这样
Okay, I like this.
是的 我是很坏 没错
Yes, I am bad! Yes! Yes!
你愿意和我做♥爱♥ 不用保护措施吗
Would you like to have unprotected sex with me?!
所有人都永远不应该在没有保护措施下做♥爱♥
No one should ever have unprotected sex.
太危险了
It's so dangerous.
我们到了 妹子妹子妹子
Here we are -- girls! Girls! Girls!
这里像童话故事
It's like a fairy tale.
现在登台的是
And now, on the main stage...
为什么这里这么多女人
Why are there so many women here?
杰夫·朗斯塔夫舰长
...Captain Jake Longstaff.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我爱太空
Oh, I love space!
莉维 对不起 我们完全搞错了
Liv, I'm sorry. We've made a massive mistake.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我好喜欢这里
I love this place.
全脱掉 朗斯塔夫舰长
Take it all off, captain Longstaff!
他真脱了
He did.
戈德医生 我是法布·道森
Dr. Gold, it's Fab Dawson.
法布 你的阴♥道♥好吗
Fab, hey. How's your vagina?
开玩笑
Just kidding.
我跟所有病人都讲这个笑话 以免尴尬
I say that to all my patients to make it less awkward.
我可以坐下吗
Can I sit?
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please, sit down. - Thank you.
要喝点什么吗
Do you want something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. I'm good, thanks.
-好的 跟你说 -什么事
- Okay. Hey. - Yeah?
-上次健康检查不错 -谢谢
- Great checkup last time. - Oh, thank you.
你的卵巢 不是一般的好
Your ovaries -- of the charts.
我打赌你跟所有女生都这样说
Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls.
不是的 有些病人病得很严重
I don't. Some of my patients are really sick.
你的刘海真漂亮
You have great bangs, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我以前没注意到
Yeah, I'm sorry I never noticed them before.
-没关系 -通常看的不是你的脸
- It's okay. - Not usually looking at your face.
你经常来这里吗
So, you come here often?
是的 是的 我总是来
I -- I do. I do, actually. All the time.
你的办公室就在附近
Yeah, well, you're office is nearby, so...
而且 我对这里的一个女服务员
Yeah, I also -- I kind of have a thing
有点意思
for one of the waitresses here.
-是吗 -是
- Oh? - Yeah.
真有爱
Well, that's adorable.
不会是凯西吧
It's not Kacey, is it?
是的 你认识她吗 她是不是好棒
It is. Do you know her? Isn't she amazing?
帮我问下她的想法好吗
Would you ask her about me?
怎样 你要我去打探[戳]下
What? You want me to poke around,
看看她心里[里面]什么感觉吗
see how she's feeling inside?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
-慢着 你这是双关笑话吗 -是的
- Wait. Was that a joke? - Yes.
-我们周二见吗 -是的
- I'll see you on Tuesday? - You will.
好的
Cool.
放我后面
Behind me.
这招"双重间谍"什么时候结束
So when does a double agent end?
放轻松 他只是在假装
Relax. He's just pretending.
像这样吗
Like that?
这么说 他只是假装假装上她
Oh, so he's just pretend dry-humping her?
而不是真的假装上她吗
He's not actually dry-humping her?
对 现在他在假装咬她的头发
Right. And now he's pretend biting her hair.
我真高兴来了这里
I'm really glad we came here.
我感觉我的生活以好的方式重新开始了
I feel like my life is getting started over on the right foot.
可能需要一些时间
It's probably gonna take a while, you know,
悲伤或困惑都是正常的
and it's okay to be sad or confused
也可以大醉一场
or very, very drunk for a bit.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
我去买♥♥酒好吗
Shall I go get us some drinks?
买♥♥很多很多
Yeah, go get lots. Lots.
-什么都别碰 -好的
- Okay, don't touch anything. - Okay.
伊莱·戈德医生喜欢我吗
Dr. Eli Gold likes me?
是的 我也不明白
Yeah. I don't get it, either.
不好 我今晚认识了一个人
Oh, no. But I sort of met someone tonight.
但他不是伊莱·戈德医生
But he's no Dr. Eli Gold!
他怎么会选你... 慢着
I mean, how could he choose you -- wait.
你们觉得是因为我下面那里吗
You guys don't think it's 'cause of my business, do you?
-不会的 -我确信不是的
- No. No, no. Unh-unh. - No, I'm sure it's not.
那能是什么原因
Well, what -- what else could it be?
他就熟悉我那里
That's all he knows about me.
他甚至没注意到我有刘海
He didn't even know I had bangs.
没错
Yeah.
我得给他送酒去
Well, I have to bring him his drink.
我直接过去
I'll just go over there
问他你那里是否令人恶心
and ask him if your business is disgusting.
什么 不行
What? No.
好吧 去问他 但要含蓄
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表