剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
我喜欢你说的每一句话
And I really liked everything that you said.
你用了我那招挖苦恭维话
You used my backhanded compliment.
想和我喝一杯吗
Do you want to get a drink with me,
不被我的朋友们盯着
Without my friends watching?
好吧
Uh, yeah. Okay.
玛雅发誓说 汤姆再哭她就离开
Maya swore she'd walk away if Tom cried again.
她做到了 只是她是和汤姆一起离开的
And she did -- only she did it with Tom.
-他走路样子随你 -别说傻话
- He's got your walk. - Don't be ridiculous.
我的天 他走路的样子的确随我
Oh, my god, he does have my walk.
有些令人不安
That's -- that's kind of disturbing.
-我的天 -你真是个白♥痴♥
- My god. - You are such an idiot.
慢着
Hold up. Hold up.
这是命中注定吗
Is this destiny?
不是
Nope.
不是吗 看来是这样
No? It seems that way.
可爱的一撞
This cute little fall,
咱们之间明显的性♥爱♥火花
this clear sexual chemistry we're having.
可以把避孕药还我吗
Can I have my birth control?
希望你在吃
I hope you're using this.
我们之前在吧台见过 记得吗
We met at the bar before, remember?
你在泡我的朋友杰西卡
Yeah, you hit on my friend Jessica.
你说我发型烂
You said I had ratty hair.
什么 那肯定是某个长的像我的人
What? That must've been someone that looks just like me.
我绝对不会 我是布鲁斯
I would never -- I'm Bruce,
我相信杰西卡说了不少...
And I'm sure Jessica has talked all --
不 我俩没戏
No, it's never gonna happen.
再见
Adios.
布鲁斯喜欢这样的
Brucie like.
真抱歉没有为你找到个好男人
Man, I'm sorry we didn't find you a nice guy.
拜托 这又不是你的错
Oh, please. It's not your fault.
这方面我很差劲
I suck at this stuff.
我之前看到你暗示性的嘴唇动作了
I saw your suggestive mouth movements earlier.
有空打我电♥话♥
Give me a call sometime.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表