剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
一夜寻情记 第一季第五集
这是一个关于十个陌生人的故事
This is the story of 10 strangers,
一个夜晚 我们所做的
one night, and all the stupid,
愚蠢丢人的荒唐事
embarrassing, ridiculous things we do...
只为寻找爱
...To find love.
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
女士们 要再来一轮酒吗
So, ladies, can I get you another round or what?
多谢了
Yes, please.
给我满上 西班牙帅哥
Fill me up, Spanish.
其实我叫多米尼克
Well, it's actually Dominic.
-我叫法布 -我叫杰西卡
- Fab. - Jessica.
好的
All right.
接下来会变奇怪吗
Is this about to get weird?
你说的奇怪 是指来点友好的竞争吗
By weird, do you mean a little friendly competition?
和高中时同样的规矩
Okay, same rules as high school.
-好的 -怎样都行 友谊不变
- Okay. - Anything goes as long as we stay friends.
好的 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
法布与杰西卡与多米尼克
打扰下 我知道你看到我们了
Excuse me. Hey, I know you see us.
老天爷 我们要喝酒
For the love of god, we need some alcohol!
卡尔 这全是你的错
Cal, this is your fault.
你放了她鸽子
You stood her up.
是你叫我这样做的 我真的喜欢她
But you told me to stand her up. And I really liked her.
那是因为我觉得
Yeah -- that's because I thought
她会伤你的心 明白吗
she was gonna break your heart, okay?
现在没有酒救命
And now we can't get alcohol to save our life,
情况要差劲许多
and that's way worse!
我们需要马上离开这个座位
We need to leave this section immediately.
十点以后无座吗
Go seatless after 10:00?
你疯了吗 我们会沦落为难民
Are you insane? We'll be refugees.
我不想做难民
I don't want to be a refugee.
好吧 那你建议怎么做 卡尔
Okay, then what do you propose we do, Cal?
坐在这里
Just sit here
希望一晚上都有酒水小仙女给咱们送酒吗
and hope drink fairies bring us booze all night?
鸡尾酒速速出来
Accios cocktilios!
汤米 今天别来哈利·波特这套
Tommy, no "Harry Potter" tonight.
任何晚上都不要来哈利·波特这套
No "Harry Potter" any night.
哥们 问题解决了
Guys, guys, problem solved --
那边有个小小的站立区
there's a small standing area
靠近厕所 那边可以续酒
near the bathroom where we can rest our drink.
-跳楼区 -哥们 你说的是跳楼区吗
- The ledge? - Oh, dude, are you talking about the ledge?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
只有窝囊废和恋童癖才会站在那里
Only losers and pedophiles hang out at the ledge.
没有女生会想在满是
No girl wants to get smashed out
小便池除垢块味道和男人汗臭的地方做♥爱♥
in a place that smells like urinal pucks and ball sweat.
女生去那边的原因
The only reason girls go over there
要么是逃避男生纠缠 要么是偷偷放屁
is to get away from guys or to secretly fart.
看 他们准备买♥♥单了
Hey! They're getting their bills.
那边有卡座
There's a booth!
-我的天 -快上
- Oh, my god! - Go, go!
-你好 伙计 -有什么需要
- Hello, mate. - Hey. What can I get you?
其实我是想问
Actually, I was just wondering
你知不知道那个黑发美女的事
what you knew about that cute brunette.
扎马尾那个
The one with the ponytail.
她很矮
She's short.
没错
Indeed she is, yeah.
我想现在的情况是我有点喜欢她
I suppose the truth is I kind of like her,
有没有什么信息会有帮助的
so if there's anything you could tell me that might...
她的朋友也很矮
Her friend's short, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
真有意思
That actually is quite interesting.
-谢啦 伙计 再见 -不客气
- Okay, thanks, mate. Cheers. Bye. - Yeah.
老天 我希望他不要太帅气了
Oh, god, I hope he's not too hot.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你也知道一般帅哥通常是没事就乐的傻子
You know how hot guys are usually just happy and dumb?
是的
Okay?
然后有一种不同级别的帅
Then there's this other level of hotness
整个世界都会对你另眼相看
where the whole world treats you different.
事实上 整个世界的确对他另眼相看
Actually, the whole world did treat him differently.
他是护士见过的最帅气的宝宝
He was the hottest baby the nurses had ever seen.
作为帅哥最棒的事情就是
The nice thing about being hot
你要什么 世界就给你什么
is that the world just gives you whatever you want --
爱 关注 呆子对你无穷的恨
Love, attention, and endless hatred from nerds.
他离家来到纽约后
When he left home for New York,
多米从未为生计愁过一天
Dom had never known a day's struggle.
他无意中走进一间酒吧 老板立刻就给了他工作
He stumbled into a bar and instantly got offered a job.
多米尼克从未碰到过比纽约人
Dominic had never met a nicer bunch of people
更好的人
than New Yorkers.
他一周工作三晚
He worked three nights a week
赚得比大多数人一个月还多
and made more money than most people make in a month.
一周剩余的时间 他就是发呆
The rest of the week he spent staring off into space
还有和陌生人做♥爱♥
and having sex with random people.
尽管他的日子很轻松
But despite his easy life,
但多米尼克总是觉得缺了什么
Dominic always felt like there was something missing.
通常来说 是他的T恤
Usually, it was just his shirt.
但有时候 是更有深度的东西
But sometimes, it was something deeper.
更有深度的东西原来是音乐
That something turned out to be music.
音乐给了多米尼克前所未有的挑战
Music challenged Dominic in a way that nothing else ever had.
第一周的销量量今天出来了
So, the numbers came in for your first week of sales today.
怎么样 情况如何
So? Well, how are we doing?
五十
50.
五十 五十个一千吗
50-- 50,000 units?!
不 就是五十
No, 50. 5-0.
你觉得原因是什么
W-w-what do you think it was?
第一
Well, for one,
我觉得应该用另一张唱片封面
I think we should have gone with the other album cover.
hung有上吊和大雕两个意思
我希望重点是音乐
I wanted it to be about the music.
不是的
No, it's not.
他这辈子第一次 没得到自己想要的
For the first time in his life, he didn't get what he wanted.
于是他收起吉他
So he put away his guitar
继续靠长相过日子
and fell back on what his looks could get him,
依然挺爽的
which was still pretty bitching.
今晚怎样
How's your night going?
不错
Oh, good.
那边两个女人想和我做♥爱♥
Those two girls are trying to have sex with me.
酷
Cool.
如果我搬去伦敦
So, if I did move to London,
你觉得学会英式口音需要多长时间
how long do you think it would take to get an accent?
不知道 你是麦当娜的话一周就够
I don't know. A week if you're Madonna.
你亲的男生过来了
Oh, here comes that guy you kissed.
老天 他比你的未婚夫帅多了
God, he's so much hotter than your fiance.
-两位好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
需要什么
Hey. What can I get you?
我要金利克
Uh, I'll have the gin rickey,
女士们要毕卡桃红香槟
and the ladies will have the champagne, the billecart rose.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
不记得了
No.
记得 我当然记得
Yes, of course I do! Yes!
再见到你真是高兴
Lovely to see you again.
我们还是要陈年毕卡好了
Um, actually, let's make that the billecart vintage.
多谢了
Thanks so much.
你是在英国认识她的吗
Do you know her from England?
你和她上过床对吗
You totally slept with her, didn't you?
什么 没有 拜托
What?! No! No. Come on.
我不会 我不是那种人
I-I wouldn't -- I'm not the sort of...
有可能 没错
It is possible, yeah.
什么
What?
在买♥♥单了
Okay, paying their bill.
汤米 投入点好吗
Hey, Tommy. Tighten up, will you?
我们要统一行动 否则就别想拿下这个卡座
We need to be one cohesive unit or we'll never land this booth.
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表