剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
几分钟后我要休息
I have to go on break in a few minutes,
如果你想一起坐坐
So if you want to hang out,
-就去后面 -我愿意 好的
- come out back. - I'd love to, yes.
太棒了 约好了
Awesome. It's a date.
拜
Bye!
你好啊
Hey. Hello, there!
你好
Hi!
你好
Hi.
这是什么
What's this, then?
抱歉 这是女生的内♥裤♥吗
Sorry. Is that women's underwear?
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
这不是刚从你手中掉下来的吗
Didn't it just fall from your hand?
对 从我手中掉下来的
Yep. Yes, it did.
是我的手内♥裤♥
That's my hand underwear.
抱歉 是你的什么
Sorry. It's your what?
我的手内♥裤♥
My hand underwear?
什么是手内♥裤♥
What's -- what's hand underwear?
我的血液循环不太好
Uh, I have really -- I don't have very good circulation.
内♥裤♥让我的手暖和
And it -- it keeps my hand w-warm and...
清洁
Uh, sanitary.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为把我的内♥裤♥给你 会显得风趣性感
I thought it'd be fun and sexy if I brought you my underwear.
不 这非常
No, no. No, it is. It -- it -- it is very...
非常性感
It's very sexy.
看上去有些像死鸟
It kind of looks like a dead bird.
对 一只小麻雀
Yeah. A little sparrow.
慢着 你还穿着内♥裤♥
Wait. Are you wearing panties?
什么 没有
What? No.
穿了 我可以看到内♥裤♥边
Yeah. I can see them cresting.
不是的 不是的
No. No. No. No.
这是 这是 这是内衬
That's, uh -- that's, uh -- my -- they're built-in.
好吧 我想搞清楚
Okay, so, I just want to clarify.
你今早预计会送出去一条
Did you put on two pairs of panties this morning
所以穿了两条内♥裤♥吗
in anticipation of giving one away?
还是你找另一个人借了这条内♥裤♥
Or did you borrow this pair from a third party?
哪一种更奇怪
Which one is weirder?
我得说 我不知道
I got to say, I don't know.
你就这样把这个 放这里吗
You're just gonna leave them...here?
七年级差不多就是这样了
That basically brings us to the seventh grade.
老天爷 她还在讲
Oh, my gosh, she's still talking.
她握得好紧
Her grip is so tight.
然后就到了八年级
And then eighth grade rolls along,
我妈妈再婚了 我当时想...
And my mom remarries, and I was like, "What --"
谢天谢地 过来
Oh, thank god. Get over here.
跟她谈谈 我们得走了
Talk to her. We have to go.
她在哭 帮帮她
She's crying. Got to help her.
我的天 我爱你 抱抱
Oh, my god, I love you. Come here.
抱抱
Come here.
这真是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
卡尔三周后就会娶那个服务员
Cal is gonna marry that waitress in like three weeks.
你也可以为卡尔高兴
Or you could be happy for Cal
因为他碰到了他的尘世天使
'cause he met his earth angel.
开玩笑的 我喝醉了
Just -- just kidding. I'm drunk.
你们在说凯西吗
You guys talking about Kacey?
对 她是不是好可爱
Yeah. Isn't she adorable?
告诉你朋友别费劲了
Tell your friend don't even bother.
她和酒保是一对
She's with the bartender.
什么情况
What's that?
我看到他们二十分钟前打了一炮
I saw them smashing 20 minutes ago.
他们有机会就来一发
They smash all the time.
我觉得很有意思
That is very interesting to me.
我要是不知道就好了
Wish I didn't know that.
有多糟糕
How bad was it?
如果你不介意 我不想说
If it's okay with you, I don't want to talk about it.
我的天 太遗憾了 莉维
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry, Liv.
我是个疯子
I'm -- I'm a crazy person.
我肯定是在那个吻之后得失心疯了
I do-- I must have gone insane from that kiss.
好消息是 我现在可以回家安心嫁吉姆了
The good news is I can now go home and marry Jim
-我太不擅长这种事了 -好了
- because I am so bad at this stuff. - Okay.
我们没点这个
Uh, hey, we didn't order this!
他把他的平角裤送来了
He sent his boxers.
别碰
Don't touch it.
看来你没你想的那么差劲
I guess you're not as bad as you thought.
看他
Look at this.
他跳起舞来像个孩子
He dances like a child.
是的
Yep.
-你在这里 -别听他的
- There you are. - Don't listen to him!
什么事
What's up?
你那位服务员朋友
You know your little waitress friend?
-她和酒保是一对 -什么
- She's with the bartender. - What?
我还是觉得你应该追求她
I still think you should go after her.
每个人都有过去
Everyone has a past.
她的过去就是 二十分钟前和酒保在一起
Yeah, and her past is 20 minutes ago with the bartender.
你不了解这个女生 卡尔
You don't know this girl, Cal.
那就去了解她 她休息时去找她
So get to know her! Go on break.
别对恐惧让步
Don't give in to the fear.
向恐惧屈服 恐惧是你的朋友
Give in to the fear. The fear is your friend.
兄弟 别在她休息时去找她
Dude, please don't go on break with this girl.
你会更加爱上她
You're just gonna fall more in love with her,
然后你们会结婚
then you're gonna get married,
你最终会离婚
and then you'll eventually get divorced,
你会伤心孤独 我会听你诉苦
And you'll be sad and lonely, I'll have to hear about it.
和你在一起玩就没意思了
You'll be no fun to hang out with,
我无法忍♥受再看到你那副模样 我受不了
and I can't bear to see you like that again. I can't, dude.
卡尔开始担心
Cal was worried.
吧台那边 凯西也开始担心了
Across the bar, Kacey was also worried.
她知道她的心以前错过
She knew her heart had been wrong before,
但她无法动摇对卡尔的感觉
but she couldn't shake how she felt about Cal.
卡尔知道他的心
Cal knew his heart had been wrong
以前错过太多太多太多次
many, many, many times before.
但他也无法动摇对凯西的感觉
But he couldn't shake how he felt about Kacey.
在那一刻
And in that moment,
他们都决定勇敢地
they both decided to bravely
将恐惧抛在一边
put aside their fears...
再给爱情一次机会
...and give love one more chance.
我要去休息了
I'm going on my break.
可能会超时
I might go over.
慢慢休息 需要多长时间都行
Oh, take your time. Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
不幸地是 在下一刻
Unfortunately, in the very next moment,
卡尔所有最深的恐惧全部涌上心头
all of Cal's worst fears came flooding back.
凯西等待卡尔的时候 她开始怀疑
And as Kacey waited for Cal, she started to wonder
她的心是否又错了
if her heart had been wrong again.
多少次 我们在不知情下
How many times have we walked away
任凭最适合自己的擦身而过
from a perfect thing without knowing it?
在我们开始无视内心的感觉前
How many times can our hearts be wrong
可以允许我们的心错多少次
before we just start to ignore it altogether?
在一个成年女性肚子撑爆前
And how many organic grass-fed hamburgers
她能吃下多少个有机草饲牛肉汉堡
can a grown woman eat before her stomach explodes?
希望永远都在 只愿下一次
There's always the hope that next time,
我们愚蠢的心 不再犯错
our stupid, stupid hearts will get it right.
女士们 要再来一轮酒吗
So, ladies, can I get you another round or what?
多谢了
Yes, please.
给我满上 西班牙帅哥
Fill me up, Spanish.
其实我叫多米尼克
Well, it's actually Dominic.
-我叫法布 -我叫杰西卡
- Fab. - Jessica.
好的
All right.
等等
Wait.
接下来会变奇怪吗
Is this about to get weird?
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表