剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表
Who said anything about me marrying Ron?
-没人 -真的没人说
- No one. - Literally, just no one.
我嫁给罗恩最大的担心就是
My biggest concern about marrying Ron
我们的孩子会有奇怪的英国绰号♥
is that our kids will have, like, weird british nicknames
比如说宁哥或小傻
like Ringo and Dummy.
我的天 我不会骑马
Oh, my god. I don't know how to ride a horse.
帮我看着玉米片
Watch my nachos.
我要打电♥话♥给吉姆 订婚取消了
I'm gonna call Jim and tell him our engagement is off.
什么 莉维 回来
What? Hey, Liv. Get back here.
不行不行
Uh, no, no, no, no, no.
你忘了鞋子
You forgot your shoe.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉如何
How are your feelings?
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
事实是 潜水不仅是爱好
The truth is, scuba's not just a hobby.
而是生活方式
It's a lifestyle.
我完全同意 我明天就要考证书
Well, I'm sold. I'm getting certified tomorrow.
我一直奇怪奥♥运♥会中为什么没有潜水比赛
You know, I've always wondered why scuba isn't an olympic sport,
但我想要判定谁赢很困难
But I guess it would be difficult to judge who's best.
我们应该叫他离开吗
Should we ask him to leave?
不 哥们 我们要让他自己离开
No, dude. We make him leave, okay?
我们要逼走他 告诉汤米
We're gonna freeze him out. Tell Tommy.
我想可以衡量谁的笑容最灿烂
I mean, I guess you could measure who has the biggest smile.
-我会赢 -那也太傻了
- I'd win. - That would just be stupid.
汤姆 实施严寒政策
Hey, Tom, we're going sub-zero.
我们要逼走他 别再和他说话了
We're gonna freeze him out. Stop talking to him.
什么 但我学到了好多海洋的知识
What? But I'm learning so much about the ocean.
哥们 回家后 我给你买♥♥本关于海洋的书
Bubba, when we get home, I'll buy you a book about the ocean.
要十辈子潜水才能见识一切
...10 lifetimes of straight scuba to see the whole thing.
好吧
Okay.
你们要知道 鱼有两万七千种不同的种类
And get this -- there's 27,000 different species of fish.
老天
Oh, man.
让人禁不住思考吧
Kind of makes you think, huh?
真不敢相信有这么多的鱼
I can't believe there's that many fish.
不可思议 我们的海洋是个宝藏
That is incredible. Our oceans are a treasure.
-别说话 -说到宝藏
- No! - Speaking of treasure,
我有次在加勒比海潜水
I once scuba'd in the Caribbean.
给你们
Here you go, guys.
你的
And for you.
多米尼克 在后面的办公室见面
多米尼克在哪里 你在哪里啊
Where's Dominic? Where are you?
惊喜
Surprise!
你什么毛病啊
What the hell's wrong with you?!
我在给你惊喜
I am surprising you.
谈恋爱就应该满是惊喜
Relationships are supposed to be full of surprises.
我们这是怎么了
What is happening to us?
我感觉我们决定
I feel like everything got weird
将关系更进一步后
the second we decided to take our
一切都变得奇怪了
relationship to the next level.
那么 我们的关系要回到之前那一步吗
So, should we take our relationship to the previous level?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
但有件事 我们在一起总是做得很好
Well, there is one thing we always did well together.
切柠檬吗
Uh, cutting limes?
不
No.
那是什么
What then?
说真的 我们在一起什么做得很好
I mean, seriously, what did we do well together?
令人惊讶地是 我父母也还在一起
Amazingly, my parents are still together, too.
35年了
35 years.
秘诀是什么
What's their secret?
威士忌
Whiskey.
我都不确定 他们是否知道他们还是夫妻
I'm not even sure they know they're still married.
小心
Hey, watch it!
她今晚可不容易
She is having a tough night.
是的
Yeah.
这时候 也许她应该
At this point, she should probably
脱掉另一只鞋子
just take off the other shoe, as well.
这是关于潜水最大的误解
And that's one of the biggest misconceptions about scuba,
就是感觉潜水很蠢
is that it's stupid.
这下你开心了吧
I hope you're happy.
我真的觉得应该考虑一下男士潜水周末
I really think we should consider a guys' scuba weekend.
不 我们现在必须离开这个好位子
No! We have to leave this awesome table right now
因为你迷上了潜水之王菲尔
'cause you have some kind of man crush on Phil, the king of scuba.
什么 不 那会伤害他的感情
What? No. That would hurt his feelings.
我觉得你不了解现在的状况 哥们
I think you're not understanding what's happening, dude.
菲尔不是人类 他是不速之客
Phil isn't a human being. He's an interloper.
-不速之客 -他们没感情
- Interloper. - They don't have feelings, bro.
他们只会东拉西扯 从不闭嘴
They just ramble on. They never shut up.
他们不懂社交上的暗示
They don't pick up on social cues.
必须有人立刻阻止他们
They need to be stopped immediately.
我知道了 我们这样做
Oh, hey. I got it. This is what we're gonna do.
等我信♥号♥♥ 我们分散离开
On my signal, we're gonna scatter
然后跳楼区见
and then meet up at the ledge.
好的 信♥号♥♥是什么
Okay, good. What's the signal?
我会说"信♥号♥♥"
I'll say..."s-signal."
什么 哥们 用"信♥号♥♥"做信♥号♥♥
What? Dude, using the word "Signal" as signal?
好烂的主意
That's a terrible idea.
什么 这是做信♥号♥♥的好词
What? It's a fine word for a signal.
慢着 你刚说了信♥号♥♥吗
Wait. Did you just say "Signal"?
-不 那不是信♥号♥♥ -你现在说的是信♥号♥♥吗
- No, that's not the signal. - Are you saying "Signal" now?
-我不是说 我是说... -你一直在说信♥号♥♥
- No, I'm not saying -- I'm saying - You keep saying "Signal."
-他现在说了信♥号♥♥ -我没给信♥号♥♥
- But he said "Signal" now. - I'm not giving the signal.
那我们怎么知道什么时候是真正的信♥号♥♥
Well, then, how do we know when it's gonna be the actual signal?
-当我说信♥号♥♥时 -发短♥信♥
- When I say "Signal" -- - Text us --
信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥
Signal! Signal!
什么 给信♥号♥♥ 慢着 我没给信♥号♥♥
What? Give the signal. I -- what? Wait. I didn't signal.
如果你要问我最喜欢什么鱼
If you were to ask me my favorite fish?
老天 问得好
Gosh, that is a good one.
海马 小海马 我开什么玩笑
Sea horse, sea pony. No. Who am I kidding?
拜托 是河豚
Who am I -- come on. It's a puffer fish.
差得远着呢
It's not even close.
怎么可能不对河豚一见钟情呢
Good luck looking at a puffer fish and not falling in love instantly.
对不起 吉姆 我认识了一个人
I'm sorry, Jim. I have met someone else.
莉维 回来
Liv! Hey, come back!
她去哪里 回来
Where is she going? Okay, come here.
他叫罗恩 我们要生两个儿子
His name is Ron, and we're going to have two sons --
斯塔德勒和伯蒂
Stadler and Bertie.
不 不行
Nope. No, no, no, nope.
吉姆 还好 没接电♥话♥
Jim? Okay, still ringing.
我支持你取消订婚
All right, I'm all for you calling off your engagement,
但你得清醒的时候取消 好吗
but you're gonna have to do that sober, okay?
对不起 吉姆 我认识了一个人
I'm sorry, Jim. I've met someone else.
他叫罗恩 我们要生两个儿子
His name is Ron, and we're going to have two sons --
阿尔菲和杜克
Alfie and Duck.
你在哪里拿的电♥话♥
Okay, hi. Where did you get this phone?
某个女生的包里
Some girl's purse.
某个女生的包里 根本没开
Oh, some girl's purse? It's not even on.
我的天 是莫莉·林沃德
oh, my god! It's Molly Ringwald!
我喜欢你演的《红粉佳人》
I loved you in "Pretty in pink."
你穿蓝色一样漂亮
You look very pretty in blue, as well, but --
是的
Oh, you do.
嗨 你够了 好吗
Hi. You're done, okay?
你要回家
You're going home.
把她的鞋子给我
Can I have her shoe, please?
我可以用你的电♥话♥吗
Ooh, can I use your phone?
见鬼 莉维
Damn it, Liv.
她去了哪里
Where did she go?
我是你的铁杆粉丝
Really big fan.
然后2007年 你只需要
And then, in 2007, all you have to do
剧集 | 一夜寻情记(2014) | 导航列表