剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
All my life, I've been told
有些事是我不能做的
there are things that I cannot do.
尽管你有很多缺点
And for all your faults,
天知道还有多少我不知道的
and God knows there are many,
但你是唯一一个对我有信心的人
you are the only one to ever show any faith in me.
你不只是我的生意伙伴
You're not just my business partner.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
你说的话
You always know
总是恰到好处
the right thing to say.
真是太烦人了
It really is most annoying.
现在该怎么办呢
So, what happens now?
医院确认奥德里斯科情况不太好
The hospital have confirmed O'Driscoll is in a bad way,
但他能活下来
but he'll live.
子弹穿过了他的肩膀
The bullet went right through his shoulder.
既然奥德里斯科是已知杀手
With O'Driscoll a known killer,
如果他打算用玻璃碎片刺你
if he intended to stab you with a shard of glass,
就可以被认为是正当防卫
an argument can be made for self-defense.
帕特里克救了我的命
Patrick saved my life.
你必须出庭作证
FITZROY: You'll have to testify
解释你在其中扮演的角色
and explain your part in all this.
你知道他在哪的时候就应该联♥系♥我们
You should have contacted us when you knew where he was.
但我们会认可你的
But we'll speak of
良好品格和合作精神
your good character and cooperation.
不是吗 菲尔普斯警探
Won't we, Detective Phelps?
没错
We will.
但在绑♥架♥和妨碍司法公正的问题上
But on the matter of kidnap and obstruction of justice,
我们不能视而不见
we can't turn a blind eye.
纳什将被起诉
Nash will be charged,
如果罪名成立
and if convicted,
他将在监狱里待上一段时间
he'll be facing some time inside.
你回家好好休息吧
You should go home and get some sleep.
我走之前能见他一面吗
Can I see him before I leave?
进去吧 小姐
There you go, miss.
你还好吗
How are you?
就那样吧
I've been better.
在等待审判期间 我的执照会被吊销
My license will be suspended whilst I'm awaiting trial.
恐怕办事处要关门了
I'm afraid the office will have to close.
希望不会太久
Hopefully not for long.
帕特里克-我知道你在想什么
Patrick… I know what you're thinking.
什么 知道你看起来很糟糕吗
What, that you look terrible?
知道你以为我要在监狱里待一段时间了
That I'm going to prison for some time.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
我认识几个很厉害的律师
I know several good lawyers.
还有几个高等法♥院♥的法官
A couple of High Court judges, too.
这很有可能只是
There's every chance this will just be
暂时的挫折
a temporary setback.
我们很快就会回到正轨的
We'll be back on course before you know it.
以我的美貌和你的智慧
And with my good looks and your brains, well…
你不相信我是吧
You don't believe me, do you?
算了
Tch.
不用回答我
Don't answer that.
在此期间你打算做什么呢
What will you do in the meantime?
做我一直在做的
What I always do.
我会好好的
I'll be fine.
对此我毫不怀疑
Of that, I have no doubt.
我
I'm…
我很抱歉-你不用道歉
Truly sorry. You don't have to apologize.
嗯 也许吧
Mmm, perhaps.
但我希望你认为
But I want you to think I'm a
我是一个好人
good person.
那是不可能的 帕特里克
That will never happen, Patrick.
不行吗
No?
但我会一直努力的
But I'll always keep trying.
这个城市变得越来越糟了
The city gets worse and worse.
打个出租车比上天还难
It took me an age to find a cab.
我们到底为什么还要在这鬼地方见面
And why do we have to meet in this bloody place again?
因为我喜欢
Because I like it.
那我就要长话短说了
Well, I won't draw this out any longer than I have to.
我的车在等我呢
My cab is waiting for me.
工作是你的了 立即生效
The job is yours, effective immediately.
威灵顿从纽约回来后
When Wellington returns from New York,
他将继续担任他的职务
he will resume his post.
当你有了丰富的经验
But you will have had solid experience,
我们可以把你转到别的地方
and we can move you on elsewhere.
你会收到一封写有所有细节的信
You'll get a letter with all the details:
薪水等等
salary and so on.
不要
No.
什么
What?
我不想要
I don't want it.
你不想要是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't want it?
我想不出比这更清楚的表达方式了
I cannot think of a clearer way to express that.
难道你没有任何野心吗
Don't you have any ambition?
说实话
In truth,
我也不太确定
I'm not entirely sure.
我知道我对我的职位很满意
I know I'm happy in my position.
我还有很多东西要学
I have much to learn.
每一次 我都觉得你不能让我更失望
Each time, I think you cannot disappoint me more,
而每一次 你都证明我错了
and each time, you prove me wrong.
那是你的事 父亲 不是我的
That is your concern, Father, not mine.
我已经不在乎了
I no longer care.
如果不是你 那还能是谁
Well, if not you, then who?
我们也没有很多选择啊
God knows we're not spoiled for choice.
我想推荐一个人
There is one man I would recommend.
我相信
He is, I believe,
他是最适合这份工作的人
the best man for the job.
我再说一遍 以防有人没听明白
So, I'll say it once again for the hard of thinking.
所有正在调查的案件卷宗
Every file for every active investigation
今晚六点前都送到我桌上
to be on my desk by 6:00 tonight.
我希望都是用
I want it written in something
标准英语写的
that resembles the Queen's English.
好了 出去吧
Right, dismissed.
你留下 菲茨罗伊警探
Not you, Detective Fitzroy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有其他事吗
Was there anything else?
还有其他吩咐吗 长官
Was there anything else, sir?
还有其他吩咐吗 长官
Was there anything else, sir?
没有快滚吧
No- now bugger off.
把门关上
Shut the door.
事情并没有如我所愿
ELIZA Things haven't quite turned out how I'd hoped.
有时候
Sometimes,
我会想
I do wonder…
这一切是否值得
If it's all worth it?
你是个好侦探 伊莉莎 非常不错
You are a good detective, Eliza, very good.
不管接下来发生什么
And whatever happens from here,
你都会找到解决办法的
you'll find a way to make it work.
你一向如此
You always do.
天啊
Goodness!
那些楼梯把我弄得气喘吁吁的
Those stairs have left me quite puffed.
小心你的背 巴纳巴斯 你知道那有多疼
You mind your back, Barnabus- you know how it gets.
噢老天啊
Oh, heaven.
我觉得下脊椎骨有轻微的刺痛
I'm feeling a slight twinge in my lower vertebrae.
我不是让你小心点吗
I told you to be careful.
来吧我来拿
Here, you need help.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的帮助 克拉伦斯
Thank you for your help, Clarence.
你真的不必这么做
You really didn't have to.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
也不算是荣幸吧
Well, perhaps not my pleasure.
我从来不喜欢体力劳动
I've never been one for manual labor.
我向你保证 克拉伦斯
You have my word, Clarence,
等我东山再起 我会联♥系♥你的
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表