剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
robbed it, then shot one of your punters.
一个持械歹徒从前门进来
A gunman came through the entrance.
他用枪指着我们的门卫
He held our watchman
要求他把自己绑起来
at gunpoint and demanded that he tie himself up.
然后他从一间卧室到另一间卧室打劫我的客户
Then he went from bedroom to bedroom robbing my clients.
我的门卫想办法给自己松了绑
My watchman managed to untie himself.
然后他出去呼救
And then he went outside calling for help,
而不是对付歹徒 保护我的姑娘们
instead of tackling the gunman and protecting me and my girls,
我花钱雇他就是干这个的
which is what he's paid to do.
你需要去局里
You'll need to come to the station
做个笔录 先生
to make a statement, sir.
能给我描述一下枪手的长相吗
PHELPS: I need a description of the gunman.
他用黑围巾蒙住了脸
A black scarf covering his face,
破旧的布帽和大衣
shabby cloth cap and overcoat,
中等身高 金发蓝眼睛
average height, fair hair, and blue eyes.
我们还需要跟
PHELPS: We'll need to talk
你的嫖♥客♥们谈谈
to your punters, too.
他们都离开了
Well, they've all left.
这是个私人俱乐部 警探
This is a private club, Detective.
先生们来到极乐境
Gentlemen come to the Temple of Elysium
是为了与我的某位女神共度私密时光的
to enjoy some discreet time with one of my goddesses.
而不是为了
Not to be part of
参与警方的调查
some police investigation.
关于这一点 你知道希腊女神实际上住在奥林匹斯山
On that, were you aware that Greek goddesses
而不是极乐世界吗
actually lived on Mount Olympus, not Elysium?
极乐世界
Elysium was a paradise
是给众神青睐的勇士们住的
for warriors favored by the gods.
我是说 可能会有些女勇士
I mean, there may have been some women there...
是的 谢谢你的讲授 菲茨罗伊警探
Yes, thank you for the lesson, Detective Fitzroy.
非常吸引人
Fascinating, I'm sure.
那被枪射中的嫖♥客♥呢
What about the punter who was shot?
他们不是嫖♥客♥
: They are not punters!
他们是绅士访客
They are gentleman callers.
那么这个绅士访客
PHELPS: So, this gentleman caller
因为过度放纵而睡着了
was sleeping off some overindulgence
当闯入者试图打劫时
and the intruder tried to rob him,
他们打了起来
and a fight ensued.
我想就是因为这个他才中枪吧
Which I assume is why the fella got shot.
那么
So.
谁给他处理的伤势
: Who tended to him?
我们一个姑娘正好是个医生
One of my girls happened to be with a doctor.
她给他检查了伤势然后送他去医院了
He examined him and took him off to hospital.
那这个医生对他的伤势是怎么说的
And what did this doctor say about his injuries?
我没问
I never asked.
那他去了那家医院呢
Which hospital was he taken to?
我没问
I never asked.
中枪的人叫什么名字呢
What was the name of the man who was shot?
他们没说
They never say.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
是你没问吧
You never asked.
保密是这里的基本原则 警探
Discretion is what this place is built on, Detective.
绅士们来这是有充分理由的
Gentlemen come here for good reason.
对自己妻子不忠
There is never a good reason
哪来什么充分理由
to be unfaithful to your wife, madam.
这话等到你结婚再说吧 孩子
Let's talk again when you're married, son.
我陷入了一个恶性循环
I'm in a vicious circle.
没有客户就意味着没有钱
No clients means no money.
没有钱就意味着没法请新员工
No money means no hiring of new staff.
我只希望等文章发表了
: I'm just hoping that when this article is published,
能吸引点新客户来
it will attract new business.
艾薇 你到底有没有在听我说话
Ivy, are you even listening to me?
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚刚读到故事中精彩的一段
I've just got to a really good bit in the story.
警探发现了另一具尸体
The detective has just found another dead body.
到处都是血
Blood everywhere.
你最近就除了埋头读书什么都不管了
AII you ever do these days is have your nose in a book.
是你让我像个正常人一样
You're the one who told me to read novels
多读点小说 而不是只读你父亲留下的法律书籍
like a normal person, instead of your father's old law books.
是我说的 但也不是除了这个别的什么都不干啊
Yes, but not all the time.
那新出炉的饼干呢
What about some freshly baked biscuits?
会有帮助吗
Will that help?
肯定有啊
Always.
摩西如何了
And what about Moses?
他会带回一两个案子吧 他什么时候回来
He brings in a case or two- - i when's he back?
不会很快吧
Not any time soon.
巴黎好像很适合他
Paris seems to suit him.
那么
Well
我们的督查呢
What about the inspector?
我不能去找他 -为什么
I can't ask him. Why?
阿♥拉♥贝拉之后事情变得不一样了
Things aren't quite the same since Arabella.
但我以为那事已经结束了
But I thought that ended.
是 但我们很久没见过彼此了
Well, yes, but we haven't seen each other in a while.
为什么不见呢
Why not?
因为我很忙啊
Because I've been busy.
不 你不忙
No, you haven't.
去看他吧 丽兹
Go and see him, Lizzie.
别拿了
Ah! Back!
剩下的要给巴纳巴斯
The rest are for Barnabus.
借过一下
Excuse me.
吉姆
Jim.
嘿 小心点先生
Hey. Watch out, sir.
好了 非常感谢
Here we go- - thank you very much.
威廉 你来了
William, there you are.
我还以为你已经下班了
I thought perhaps you'd left for the evening.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
谢谢
: Thank you.
什么风把你给吹来了
So, to what do I owe this unexpected visit?
我就是正好经过 所以想着过来
Well, I was just passing and thought I'd pop in
看看我的老朋友
to visit my oldest friend.
经过
Passing?
这么晚了你要去哪 -晚餐啊
To where at this time of night? Dinner.
跟谁 -你反正也不认识
With whom? Well, you wouldn't know them.
因为根本就不存在吗
Because they don't exist?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我了解你 伊莱沙
I know you, Eliza.
你从不会经过 碰巧什么的
You neither pass nor pop,
你做事都是有预谋的
you premeditate.
不过你现在来的恐怕不是时候
Now, I'm afraid, is not a good time.
我们现在的案件数量激增
We are experiencing an unprecedented level of cases.
我没法告诉你为什么
I cannot go into why...
因为苏格兰场管辖范围
Well, because of the further expansion
的进一步扩大吧
of Scotland Yard's jurisdiction.
这在目前还是保密信息
That's classified information at the moment.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我从你桌上的报告
I read it in the report
读到的
that's on your desk.
看来你现在需要人手啊
Well, it seems you could do with more manpower.
所以我这时候来拜访真是巧了
: So, how fortuitous that I should drop by.
既然现在我纳什父子由我负责了
Since I'm now in charge at Nash and Sons,
我手下有不少人
I have a large team of men at my disposal.
我知道了
Ah, there it is.
这才是你来这的真正原因
: The real reason that you're here.
是你自己说人手不够的
You were the one who brought up being understaffed.
我只是说
All I'm saying...
是 伊莱沙 我知道你什么意思
Yes, Eliza, I know exactly what you're saying.
我一向知道你想说什么
I always know exactly what you're saying,
尽管有时你没说出口
even when you're not saying it.
晚安了
Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以确认今天他是唯一一个
I can confirm he is the only patient
被送来腿上中枪的病患
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表