剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Lady Harper Jones is the jewel
是我们社交圈的大红人
in the crown of our social circle.
但我觉得自己说的太多了
Oh, but I fear I have been talking too long.
让我们聊聊
Let us learn more
斯嘉丽小姐吧
about our Miss Scarlet.
给我讲讲你自己 亲爱的
Tell me about yourself, my dear.
斯嘉丽小姐兴趣广泛
MRS. PARKER: Miss Scarlet has
其中包括刺绣
a number of interests, including embroidery
和水彩画
and watercolors.
遇到一位有着如此健康兴趣的
HARPER JONES: Well, it is reassuring
年轻女士真是令人安心
to meet a young lady with such wholesome interests.
你今晚一定要到博恩伯勒大厅来参加我们的聚会
You must join us this evening at Bornborough Hall.
我要给我女儿的生日举办一个派对
I'm holding a soiree for my daughter's birthday.
鲁伯特也去
Rupert is going.
我想他一定非常愿意陪你一起去
I'm sure he would be delighted to escort you.
这可太有心了 但是
That is most kind, but it is
真是个绝妙的主意
A splendid idea.
我不得不承认
I confess, Miss Scarlet
鲁伯特对斯嘉丽小姐十分有兴趣
has quite piqued my Rupert's interest.
当然 我还要问一下我父亲
Well, I will, of course, have to ask my father.
你父亲已经把你交给我了
Your father has put his faith in me
相信我会照顾好你的
to look after your best interests.
鲁伯特8点去接你
Rupert will pick you up at 8: 00.
好极了
Marvelous.
不在这些人中
It wasn't any of these.
我可能要扩大下范围了
I may cast the net a little wider,
让你再多看几张照片 但今天不行
get you to look at a few more, but not today.
让你的眼睛先休息一下
Give your eyes a rest.
你做警♥察♥多久了
How long have you been a copper?
1848年11月10日加入警局
Signed up on November 10, 1848.
是23年了吗 不对
So that's 23? Ooh, God, no.
24年了
24 years ago.
时间飞逝啊
Tempus fugit.
什么
What?
时间飞逝
Time flies.
我跟受害人亚瑟是同一周加入的
I joined the same week as Arthur, our murder victim.
你们曾是朋友吗
You were friends?
对 有段时间是
Mmm, you know, for a while.
但这个地方可能不适合他吧
I just don't think this place was really for him.
他离开后做了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He left to become a private detective.
你昨晚住哪了
Where did you sleep last night?
不知道 好像是一个地方的门口
I don't know, it was some doorway.
我家房♥子还有空房♥间
There's a spare room at my house.
你可以在那住几晚
You can have a bed for a few nights.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我需要能随时找到你
Well, I need you where I can find you.
但如果你要留下
But if you are gonna stay,
就得先把自己清理干净
you're gonna have to clean yourself up a bit, I mean,
我的管家要是看你这样睡在床单上
my housekeeper's gonna have a fit if you lie on her sheets
肯定会大发雷霆的
like that.
汉诺威广场有个洗衣房♥
There's a public washhouse on Hanover Square,
你可以在那洗衣服 刮胡子 再泡个澡
so wash your clothes, have a shave, take a bath.
我想你只有这一身衣服吧
Iassume they're your only clothes.
说实话
Well, to tell the truth,
这身衣服也不是我的
they're not even mine. Right, well,
去洗衣房♥的路上有一家旧货店
there's a thrift shop on the way to the washhouse.
麦肯锡
Uh, McKenzie's.
看看能不能买♥♥身衣服
See what you can get for that.
你怎么知道我不会拿上钱
How do you know I won't just take your money
然后跑了呢
and run off with it?
我想我只能信任你吧
I guess I'm just gonna have to trust you.
还需要多久啊
: How much longer is this going to take?
该什么时候完事就什么时候完事
It will take as long as it takes.
你站好了
Now stand still.
我不想去这个愚蠢的派对
I don't want to go to this stupid party.
谁不喜欢派对啊
Everybody likes parties.
他们才不喜欢 就口头上说喜欢而已
No, they don't- - they just say they do.
尤其是不想跟鲁伯特·帕克一起去
I certainly don't want to go with Rupert Parker.
我们一天不结婚 他母亲就没法开心
His mother won't be happy until we're man and wife.
我觉得你很安全
Well, I think you're safe there.
我怀疑他就不是能结婚的类型
I doubt he's the marrying type.
为什么这么说
Well, what makes you say that?
搞定了
Done.
你可别再长了 好姑娘
Now, will you please stop growing, young lady?
哦 丽兹
Oh, Lizzie.
你好美
You look beautiful.
跟你母亲好像
I can see your mother in you,
真的
I really can.
当然了 你母亲喜欢笑
Course, your mother used to smile more.
我去开门吧
I'll get that.
你把这儿收拾一下
You can tidy up in here.
把所有东西都放回缝纫筐里去
Put everything back in the sewing box.
整齐点放哈
Uh, neatly, please.
你是威廉吗
IVY: You're William?
斯嘉丽先生说过你会来
Mr. Scarlet said to expect you.
进来吧
Come on in.
外面很冷 别冻感冒了
It's cold out there- - you'll catch your death.
我把客房♥收拾好了
I've made up the spare room.
你还有其它东西吗
Do you have any other belongings?
没有了
WILLIAM: No, it's just me.
好吧 如果你还需要什么告诉我就行
IVY: Well, if there's anything else you need, just let me know.
你真好人 我会的
WILLIAM: That's very kind of you- - I will.
你饿吗
IVY: Are you hungry?
想吃点什么吗
Would you like something to eat?
是的 拜托了 谢谢
Yes, please- thank you.
你好 又见面了
Hello, again.
你好
Hello.
下楼去厨房♥吧
Get yourself downstairs to the kitchen.
他为什么回来了
Why's he come back?
这个年轻人会跟我们一起住几天
The young man is going to be staying with us for a few days.
你别再惹他了
And you're to stay away from him, young lady.
帕克先生来之前你还有点时间
Now, you've a bit of time before Mr. Parker is due,
不如你过去把那间卧室整理一下
so why don't you go and tidy that bedroom?
去吧
Go on.
快点
Now.
威灵顿先生
Mr. Wellington.
叫我威廉
It's William.
威廉
: William.
我觉得有件事可能搞错了
I'm afraid there's been something of a mix- up.
父亲还在警♥察♥局 但他让人捎了口信
Father is still at work, but he's sent a message
说我们今晚跟朋友们一起吃饭
to say that we are to dine with friends this evening,
他想让你也一起去
and he would like you to come along.
伍兹小姐刚给我做了晚饭
Miss Woods just made me dinner.
艾薇不知道计划有变
Ivy is unaware of this change of plan.
她一直在客厅里做针线活
She is in the drawing room sewing.
我就没打扰她
I didn't want to disturb her.
你有晚礼服吗
Do you own a dinner suit?
让我看看
Let me see.
没有
No.
我叔叔去年在我们这住过 他跟你身高差不多
My uncle stayed with us last year, he is about your height.
他的晚礼服应该在客房♥的衣柜里
I believe his dinner suit is in the wardrobe in the spare room.
我可不想穿一个老头子的衣服
I'm not wearing some old man's clothes.
我父亲为你打开了家里的大门
My father has opened his house to you.
拒绝这种好心的邀请
Refusing this kind of invitation
可不太合乎礼节
is not the done thing.
我不在乎合不合礼节
I don't care about the done thing.
行吧
Fine.
你可真是个粗鲁的年轻人
You are a very rude young man.
我会如此告诉我父亲
I will tell my father as much.
帕克先生 -斯嘉丽小姐
Mr. Parker. Miss Scarlet.
等等
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表