剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
因为这是个竞争非常激烈的行业
Because it's a highly competitive industry,
我不想损害自己的生意
and I didn't want to harm the deal.
毕竟还没有成交
It's not yet been sealed.
也许你可以给我解释一下
Perhaps you could also explain
一个已经不存在的电♥话♥设计
how I can profit from a telephone
我要如何从中获益
that no longer exists.
贝克先生留下了设计图纸的副本
Mr. Baker made a copy of his plans,
我敢说你肯定是知道的
which I'm sure you well know.
我并不知道
I did not know.
斯嘉丽小姐 接下来你要这么做
Here's how this is going to work, Miss Scarlet.
你立刻把阿尔弗莱德·贝克的
You will bring me Alfred Baker's plans
设计图纸拿来
immediately.
如果你做不到
If you do not,
我就只能取消和纳什先生的合作了
I will let Mr. Nash know I'm firing his agency.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
M
Ealing.
伊灵
你不在的时候
Well, while you've been gone,
我们收到了布雷斯维尔先生的电报
we received this telegram from Mr. Bracewell.
他礼貌的提出
He advises, albeit politely,
我们的合作结束了
that we're fired.
你竟敢无视我的指示
How dare you disregard my instructions.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
我就是在尽自己的本份
I was doing my job.
你的本份就是保住我们的生意 而不是失去客户
Your job is to build this business, not lose us clients.
你去伊灵到底是要干什么
What the hell is in Ealing, anyway?
我去查布雷斯维尔先生的不在场证明去了
Um, well, I was checking on Mr. Bracewell s new alibi.
然后呢
And?
他说的没错
It stands up.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
试图劝说布雷斯维尔重新考虑一下
To try and persuade Bracewell to reconsider.
如果你要负责这家办事处 你首先要学会的就是
If you are to run this agency, you must first and foremost
要如何做一个生意人
be a businesswoman.
除非你能劝说我相信这一点
And Ill not be returning to Paris
否则我是不会回巴黎的
until you convince me you understand this.
纳什先生
CLARENCE: Oh, Mr. Nash
纳什先生
Mr. Nash!
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
现在没空 克拉伦斯
Not now, Clarence.
我刚收到银行那边联♥系♥人的口信
I have just had word from my source at the bank.
他通知我丹尼尔·阿彻在过去的6个月里
He informs me that Daniel Archer has been making
一直在有规律的从账户里提钱
regular cash withdrawals over the last six months.
我说过现在没空了 克拉伦斯
I said not now, Clarence.
是 但还有件事
Yes, but just one more thing.
阿彻先生不到1小时前
Mr. Archer took out a large sum of cash
从自己的银行账户里提了一大♥比♥钱
from his bank account not one hour ago.
很高兴跟你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
这是搞什么
What on Earth...?
我在你的抽屉里找到的 阿彻先生
I found this in your drawer, Mr. Archer.
是阿尔弗莱德·贝克先生最喜欢的书
It's Alfred Baker's favorite book, I gather.
其中一本被人从他的书架上偷走了
And one which was stolen from his bookcase.
正如我所怀疑的
As I suspected,
阿尔弗莱德把自己
this is where Alfred hid the plans
新电♥话♥的设计图纸画在了这里
for his new telephone.
你想把阿尔弗莱德·贝克的设计
You want to make Alfred Baker's design
据为己有
and pass it off as your own.
没有我的指导 阿尔弗莱德永远都不可能
Alfred could never have designed that telephone
设计出这款电♥话♥ 所以
without my tutelage, so...
为什么功劳都给了他一人
Why should it be that he gets all the credit?
我刚刚看到你给了安德伍德先生一样东西
I just witnessed you giving Mr. Underwood something.
我想应该是钱吧
Money, I suspect.
给我看他给你的信封里的东西
Show me the contents of that envelope he gave you,
也许我就不去报♥警♥了
and perhaps I won't report you to the police.
是皮特曼速记
This is Pitman shorthand.
我父亲让我学过
My father made me study it.
是电♥话♥记录
It's transcripts from phone calls.
是电♥话♥记录
It's transcripts from phone calls.
但都是阿尔弗莱德·贝克
But all involving Alfred Baker
跟他的老板乔治·戴维森之间的通话记录
in conversation with his boss, George Davidson.
你就是这样知道了他的计划 对吗
This is how you knew where he hid his plans, isn't it?
而要冒充是他的电♥话♥发明者
And to pass yourself off as the inventor
你就需要他死
of his telephone, you needed him dead.
不是这样的
That's not true.
而且你根本没有证据证明是我♥干♥的
And you have absolutely no proof that it was me.
好消息是 我们终于安抚了布雷斯维尔先生
Well, the good news is, we've managed to calm Bracewell down.
为了做到这一点
To do so,
我不得不说你
I had to paint you as, well
我猜猜 违反了指令
Let me guess- - insubordinate.
这么一想 也许我还是不告诉你
On second thought, it's perhaps best I do not
我到底用了什么词来形容你了吧
share with you the exact words I used to describe you.
你说的对
You were right.
我当然说的对
Of course, I was.
什么事我说的对
About what?
丹尼尔·阿彻
Daniel Archer.
现在我们只需要证明他是个杀人犯就行了
Now we just have to prove that he's the murderer.
我不是让你离开了吗
I thought Itold you to leave.
现在你还带了自己老婆来
And now I see you've brought your wife.
我不是他老婆
I'm not his wife.
我们知道你收人钱
We know you're being paid
比如像阿彻这种
by people like Archer to transcribe the conversations
然后帮人转录私人电♥话♥
of private telephone calls.
9月21日那天有一通电♥话♥
A call was made to the Britannia workshop
打到了不列颠尼亚的生产车间
on the 21st of September.
导致了爆♥炸♥
It caused the explosion there.
是丹尼尔·阿彻打的吗
Did Daniel Archer make that call?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
听着 我什么都不知道 我发誓
Look, I don't know anything, I swear it.
这是你的吗
Do these belong to you?
对 但只是那些女孩的
Yes, but they're just timesheets
排班表
for the girls.
让我感兴趣的不是里面的内容
It's not the contents that interest me,
安德伍德先生
Mr. Underwood, but rather the,
而是你工整的笔迹
the neatness of the handwriting.
我们想再看一眼
We'd like to take another look at the logbook
9月21日的日志
for the 21st of September.
其它日期的笔迹都有所不同
The other days are varied with different handwriting.
应该是不同的接线员吧
Various operators, I assume.
可是谋杀发生那天所有的笔迹都是一个人的
The day of the murder has been filled entirely by one person.
就是你 安德伍德先生
You, Mr. Underwood.
为什么
Why?
有人让我这么做的
I was told to.
爆♥炸♥那晚
When this blackmail letter
这封勒索信
was delivered to me
被送到我这里
on the night of that explosion,
威胁说要曝光我的行为
threatening to expose me.
里面指示你修改打到不列颠尼亚车间的
It's ordering you to amend the details of the call
电♥话♥记录信息
made to the Britannia workshop
说是从约瑟夫·布雷斯维尔的办公室打出来的
to say that it came from Joseph Bracewell's office.
为了这么做
In order to do that,
我只能把电♥话♥记录本的一整页
I had to replace the whole page in the logbook
都重新誊写了一遍
and fill in the entire day myself.
那通电♥话♥到底是从哪打来的呢
So where did the call really come from?
从法灵顿的一个公共电♥话♥
From a public telephone in Farringdon.
写勒索信的人一定就是凶手
Whoever wrote that blackmail note must be our murderer.
他们很明显知道他的副业
They clearly knew about his sideline.
也许是在这里工作的人
Maybe it's someone who works here.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
我再回去比较一下
I'll go back in and compare the handwriting
勒索信和电♥话♥记录上的笔迹
of the blackmail letter against the call log.
你去吧 我去趟法灵顿
While you do that, I'lI go to Farringdon.
如果运气好的话
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表