剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
We assumed that Sean would go home- he said he lives here.
但他没回 跟我们住一起了
But instead, he stayed with us.
我们住在一个房♥间
We shared a room together.
第二个晚上 他回来的很晚
On the second night, he came in late.
喝醉了 还很生气 衣服上有血
He was drunk and angry, his clothes stained with blood.
他跟我说
He told me
如果有人问起我就说
if anyone came asking that I had to say
我一整晚都跟他在一起 说我要是不闭上嘴
I had been with him all night, and to keep my mouth shut,
他就杀了我
or he would kill me.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
两天前
Two nights ago.
凶案发生那晚
The night of the murder.
他还在旅馆吗
Is he still at this boarding house?
子弹都保存好
PHELPS: Keep those rounds secure.
我不发号♥指令不要上膛
Don't load till I give the order.
别不小心打着自己了
And try not to bloody shoot yourselves!
我们一开始查不到有关肖恩任何信息
We couldn't find anything on Sean O'Driscoll at first,
但我给克拉肯韦尔的档案室送了信儿
but I sent word to the records office in Clerkenwell.
这就是他
That's him.
这是8年前的案情记录单
It's an old charge sheet from eight years ago
是伦敦市警♥察♥局的
It belongs to the London City Police,
所以我们的档案里才漫找到
which is why we didn't have it in our files.
有很多项轻罪
There are numerous petty offenses,
但还有样东西
but there's something else.
1876年曾签发过逮捕令
Warrant for arrest, 1876.
他是一起谋杀案的嫌疑人
He was a suspect in a murder case,
但你看看受害人的名字
but look at the victim's name.
迈克尔纳什
Michael Nash.
帕特里克的弟弟
Patrick's brother.
克拉伦斯你知道纳什先生的弟弟吗
Clarence, what do you know of Mr. Nash's brother?
只知道他被人杀害了 但一直没抓到凶手
Only that he was murdered, and the culprit never caught.
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something.
在我的办公室里还有个保险柜
There's another safe in my office.
纳什先生让我不要告诉你我真的
Mr. Nash asked me not to tell you, I really am…
告诉我怎么回事吧
Just tell me what happened.
我工作到很晚
I was working late.
出去几分钟吃了点东西
I stepped out for a few minutes to get something to eat.
等我回来一看有人动过保险柜
When I returned, someone had accessed the safe.
一个人要有多少个隐藏的保险柜啊
How many hidden safes does one man need?
他把自己最敏感的文件都存放在里面了
He keeps his most sensitive documents in there.
只有他和我知道这个保险柜的存在
Only he and I know of its existence,
所以只能是
which would seem to suggest…
他回来过了
He's been back here.
你说敏感文件指的是什么
When you say "sensitive documents, " what do you mean?
各种不同国家货币
Money in various different currencies,
以及在欧洲大♥陆♥银行账户的详细信息
details of bank accounts on the continent.
他想消失的时候
Things he would need
会需要的东西
should he ever wish to disappear.
那他为什么现在想消失呢
Well, why would he wish to disappear now?
半个苏格兰场的人都在找肖恩·奥德里斯科
Half of Scotland Yard is looking for Sean O'Driscoll.
也许他害怕奥德里斯科会先找到他
Perhaps he's fearful O'Driscoll will get to him first?
帕特里克可不是胆小鬼
Well, Patrick's no coward.
好吧 他也有害怕的时候
Well, he has his moments.
去看看还有没有别的东西被拿走了
Go and see if anything else has been taken.
人都就位了
The men are in position.
我们11点整进去
We'll go in at exactly 11: 00.
奥德里斯科的房♥间在二楼
O'Driscoll's room is on the second floor,
他可能会从后面爬出去 所以
and it's possible he may try to climb out the back, so…
看好后面 我知道呢
Watch around the back, yeah, I know.
我的人已经在那里了
I've got my men there already.
不好意思 你的人
My apologies- your men.
查理 如果我们能友好相处
Charlie, it might benefit us both
对我们俩都有好处
if we were on more friendly terms.
你不能两者兼得 你要么是上司
You can't be both- you're either in charge
要么是朋友 永远不能两者兼得
or your someone's mate, never both.
那至少表达一下你的感激吧
Well, at least show some gratitude, then.
今天下午我救了你的命
I saved your life this afternoon,
你却一句感谢的话都没说
yet you've offered not one word of thanks.
你知道我救了多少警♥察♥的命吗
Do you know how many coppers'lives I've saved?
又有多少人救过我的命
Or how many have saved mine?
这是理所应当的 我也会为你做同样的事
It's a given- I'd have done the same for you.
没错 但再怎么说
Yes, well, even so…
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want from all this?
希望有人夸你干得好
Someone to say, "Well done"?
希望有人夸你有多聪明
Someone to tell you how clever you are?
因为你小时候没人夸过你吗
'Cause no one did when you were a nipper?
想干就好好干 不想干就别干
Do the job or don't do the job.
别指望我夸你是个好孩子
Just don't ask me to tell you what a good boy you are.
行动 快 快
MAN: Move now, move, move!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
是个通缉犯藏身的好地方
A good place for a wanted man to hide.
我以为我已经说得很清楚了
NASH: I thought I was more than clear
为了你自己的安全不要掺和进来
about you not getting involved for your own safety.
你不会真以为我会听你的吧
You didn't seriously think I'd listen to you, did you?
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我是个乐观的人
I'm an optimist.
我早该知道你在这里
I should've known you were here.
就像你说的 这是绝佳的藏身之处
Like you said, it's the perfect place to hide.
显然不是
Mm, apparently not.
你还发现了什么
What else have you found out?
我知道肖恩·奥德里斯科杀了你弟弟
I know that Sean O'Driscoll killed your brother.
一开始 我以为你在躲他
First, I thought you were running from him.
但后来我意识到
But then I realized.
你不是在躲他
You're not hiding from him.
你在找他
You're hunting him.
你找到他了 是不是
You've found him, haven't you?
你做了什么 帕特里克
What have you done, Patrick?
把他解开
Untie him,
我们带他去苏格兰场
and we'll take him to Scotland Yard.
我弟的谋杀案有两个目击者
There were two witnesses to my brother's murder.
一个是玛琪
One was Maggie, a barmaid
奥德里斯科喜欢的酒吧女招待
O'Driscoll had taken a shine to.
另一个是伊蒙
And the other was Eamonn.
他在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你为此杀了他
And you killed him for it.
这些年来我与玛琪和伊蒙保持着联♥系♥
I got to know Maggie and Eamonn over the years.
给他们付钱
Kept them on the payroll.
为的就是 如果他回来
The deal was, if he ever came back,
他们会通知我
they'd let me know.
伊蒙说到做到
Eamonn was as good as his word.
但我来晚了
But I got to him too late.
所以我才把玛琪转移到安全的地方
That's why I moved Maggie somewhere safe.
把这些都告诉警♥察♥吧
Tell all this to the police.
把他关在这里有什么意义呢
What's sense is there keeping him here?
这样我就能一枪崩了他
So I can put a bullet in his head.
不 拜托 不要-不 不 帕特里克你 没想清楚
No! Please, don't. No, no, no, no, Patrick, you're not thinking clearly.
我从未如此清醒过
I've never had more clarity.
我弟弟是个非常贴心
My brother was the sweetest,
非常善良的人
kindest soul you could ever meet.
非常善良的人
kindest soul you could ever meet.
是我唯一的家人
The only family I had left.
他把他从我身边夺走了
And he took him from me!
如果你就这样杀了他
If you kill him in cold blood,
那你就和他没什么区别了
you are no better than he is.
给我让开
Get out of my way.
这是谋杀 帕特里克
This will be murder, Patrick.
你会被绞死的-给我让开
You will hang! Get out of my way!
不 帕特里克 拜托别这么做
No, Patrick, please do not do this.
就算不是为了你自己 那就为了我
If not for yourself, then for me.
为了你
For you?
我这辈子 总有人告诉我
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表